Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-11 09:06:58 PM

oz

Not So Good Arrivial At The Island-Dibbun Slavers TP LOG

Ciocan was at the wheel of the ship, carefully eyeing the land as to not alert any unwanted beasts.They seemed to be near the side of the island that looked a lot more wooded and a bit rugged, still, a little ways out to sea also but would be landing at the island within the next probably half hour.   

Rufus stays on a railing near the badger " Is best here ya ya..stll careful, is not so good other side. "

Keldorn scans the area as he looks around, on alert for signs of trouble, he seemed to not like this side either, though it could help hide the ship if they were not seen yet anyways."Careful is good, we just need to figure out how to do this."   

Donica frowns, land was good to see but it was the island the dibbuns were supposed to be on "It's...the right island right?"

Gregorian is up on deck, watching the island and looking for any signs of life as he makes sure the hares are all quietly getting ready for a fight should there soon be one.   

Ciocan nods "Yes"He says quietly, he had followed the dolphins directions and he trusted Rufus on any details, "Rufus...wot did you see, anything that will help"

There was someone watching them but they were staying hidden for now and backed up into some weeds it seemed.

Rufus nods " Rufus see some lizards on other side and some other beasties, they no see Rufus though"   

Keldorn frowns "Lizards?"He didn't like the sound of that as he again scanned for trouble "Hopefully we can still use some form of...surprise, or least figure out a good plan"   

Donica backs up a little and frowns, she will likely not be doing much till needed, she has learned to use a spear and staff somewhat but is mainly a healer and there are likely gonna be needing the healers both the ones on the ship and very likely any poor creatures on the island.   

Tenzin was on the island, near some rocks as he had slipped from a cave that lead to many tunnels he and others used on the island, he kept them well hidden too. He keeps an eye on the ship as he slipped along to the sandy area, keeping low as he had a cloak on the color of the sands and rocks, and purposely dirt in his fur, and mud as well.   

Ciocan nods "Thank you Rufus, we just need to be as careful as can be"He was not expecting it to be super easy, what was ever super easy? He frowned as he tried to figure out where to safely place the ship.

Rufus nods, he though sees movement and tilts his head   

Donica stays still, little worried but staying calm best she could right now.   

Tenzin pose decides to risk it, they look friendly enough as he dives into the water and heads to the ship, he swims around to the frown and motions for them to follow him, likely a much safer area to have the ship be   

Ciocan sees Tenzin and watches him closely, not following right away but after a short, while he does, but he stays very alert, he lets Keldorn take over at the wheel and walks over to where he can better see Tenzin"Friend or foe? Who are you?" He speaks not to loudly but enough to where the otter can hear him.   

Rufus flies down to get a better look, he gets near his face " ifa be badun...I peck u plenty good."   

Keldorn takes the wheel and glances at the sea otter, he stays very alert hoping it's a friend and maybe they know something about the island that could be helpful to the others.   

Donica glances "Its an otter, I think...maybe he is a friend."She hopes so anyway as they get to the shore she gets a little nervous, no trouble yet but that didn't mean much, trouble could pop up suddenly.   

Tenzin waits till they are on the sandy shoreline and , seeing the Gull he backs up and glares "Depends bird...ya friend or some trouble?" He looks up at Ciocan"I need aboard ya ship sur, and friend..this island is bad news, be wise to leave it be.Slavers are on this island, monitors and ferrets, some rats under the leadership of a wolverine."

Ciocan motions for a couple of hares to help the otter on board and waits, once he is abe to better speak he does "We are looking for slavers who took dibbuns.According to some friends this should be the island, sounds like it is...so I have no plans to leave, not without the dibbuns."He tilts his head curious "How are you on such an island if its taken over by slavers?"

Rufus puffs out but gets back to the ship and stays by Ciocan as he is uncertain of this sea otter right now.

Keldorn keeps the ship steady and makes sure what is needed to get it to a safe place is done.He will let the badger handkle Tenzin as he makes sure all is well on the ship.   

Donica looks at the otter but stays where she is.She helps do what is needed for the ship, plus the whole stay alert thing as this isnt just some random island, it would seem its the one they were ment to get to after all.   

Tenzin gets onto the ship and looks at the beasts on board, he frowns "I am Tenzin...."He looks at Ciocan closely, "Others have..tried to fight him and failed...either way we need to make sure your ship isnt seen,they rarely come to this side of the island its why I motioned for you to come to where I was.As for how me and some few others get around"He smiels a bit" Hidden tunnels on or rather under the island, one can spy and not be seen"   

A small figure walks over and looks at the ship, he gets stays on the shore.An eldery cloaked hamster with an odd staff watches them quietly.

Ciocan hmms "Tunnels?" He nods to this "That could come in handy, and whom is he? I am guessing some beast that's in charge.We followed a vixen here but it would seem another is in charge and she was merely a helper"

Rufus says, "Rufus can spy from air, see um badfurs ya ya"   

DoraRose has been released by the Healers to lift heavy things (FINALLY), and so she has her axe in her paw, in addition to the bastard sword at her side. She leans against the rail. "Well, these others you mention probably didn't have a badger with a giant hammer on their side."   

Matilda comes and stands beside the Badger Lord, paw resting on the hilt of the Sword of Martin. "We won't leave without our Dibbuns. Can we utilize your tunnels to help us in our quest?"   

Felicity is sharpening and polishing her sword, ready to hop ashore at a moment's notice. She gives some pointers to the Private sitting next to her, then looks over at the badger. "I c'n scout, if y'd like, sah. I am pretty skilled at followin' tracks an' keepin' 'idden."   

Keldorn stays at the wheel of the ship, even if not sailing he is directing beasts to be prepared and to do what's needed as they anchor here.He glances over at them though quietly.   

Donica asks, "Is scouting wise? "She looks at the hamster and blinks "Whos..whos that"   

Tenzin looks at the hamster and shakes his head"Kash...." He looks to Ciocan"This is Kash a...good friend, he knows a lot of the tunnels and there is paths to scout on if one is careful, Gorax knows nothing of the tunnels...least fairly sure he doesn't"   

Kash studies Ciocan quietly, he mutters something "The hammer....."He looks to Tenzin"You know the tunnels as well Tenzin...we are a small group of maybe 22 assorted beasts, and 12 seals are around, somewhere."   

Ciocan nods as he listens,then sort of tenses up as he stares at the otter and seems to kind of stare off into space before shaking his head, "Who?" He heard the name or maybe he didn't hear it correctly, he was unsure.

Rufus yarks as he perns a feather, " we need find where bad furs hide we do ya ya"

DoraRose glances at Donica. "We have to do something to, as Rufus said, find where the 'badfurs' are. Scouting from different directions is about the only thing we can do to achieve that goal."

Matilda glances up at the badger, concerned. "You okay, Ciocan?"   

Felicity sheaths her sword and walks over to the Badger Lord. She studies his face for a moment, then salutes. "I'm ready t'go whenevah y'need me to, sah. I'll be careful. No mattah who this beast is, I'll find where 'e's keepin' th'Dibbuns an' repoht back t'ya in no time!"       

Keldorn walks over after a while "One should not scout alone or too far, weather its in these tunnels or the land somewhat.

Donica nods "Yes something, that's true.I don't know too much on fighting yet but I am here as a healer if needed."   

Tenzin studies the beasts and nods "Your welcome ta scout long as your careful, there is a couple of trails one can see some of the fortress from where your dibbuns likely are."He looks at the badger "Gorax...as he says tis his island, trust me not a beast ta call a friend...he is so called Lord Gorax 'ere..he is in charge, a rather nasty wolverin, him and his stupid monitors, not many but still bad news.He has killed many beasts and he needs dead."   

Ciocan face looks like it pales some, "Gorax?..."He whispers "Impossible......"He blinks as if he just sees Felicity and frowns, "Scouting is needed yes but also being careful, this could be dangerous."   

Kash speaks quietly "Ciocan.....hmmms"Well the name does mean hammer, he watches the badger as he reacts to the name.."Faces of the past...."He mutters and walks forwards "Dangers are on this island yes, but the evil needs to be stoped and maybe your group is just the one to do that"   

Rufus nods as he takes flight " I look a round, Rufus back soon ya" He flies off to spy around   

Stepping forward, DoraRose raises a paw. "I can go with her, Ciocan. I'm pretty good at sneaking around unseen." Felicity frowns slightly. But she always does this sort of thing alone! But she nods. "Aye, sah, I'll be careful. An' if Ms. DoraRose is with me, I know I'll be safe, wot!" Matilda glances at the hamster, then at the badger. Looking back at the hamster, she nods. "We'll do our best, sir. We won't rest until our Dibbuns are safe, and their kidnappers are dead."   

Keldorn frowns "Likely wont stay unseen too long but if we can still have a bit of an element of surprise, that would be good"   

Donica nods "Yeah once they know we are here, it could be bad... we can only hope to do wot is needed and...that's it"   

Tenzin shakes his head but nods "Tunnels are this way, so is a path...as I said its rare for anyone to be on this side." Yeah usually but things do happen and he knows it.   

Ciocan nods slowly finally and clears his throat"The evil needs stoped, we need to plan and find out where things are on this island.We can still be careful. Scouting will be good just not too far and then report what was found"

Felicity and DoraRose nod and head to the shore. Once they're there, they cautiously start their scouting expedition, seeming to disappear at times, and being hard for even the people on the ship to see them most of the time. They don't split up, but they are a short distance from each other, making them harder to see and allowing them to cover more ground. They will use whatever tunnels they are offered usage of.   

Matilda nervously taps the red pommel stone of the Sword of Martin. "This island....I have a bad feeling about it. My quills feel all on edge." What she doesn't realize is that her quills actually are standing up a little, making her look a little bigger than she actually is.   

Keldorn says, "I don't like it either, let's hope we do not stay here long lass, that we do what we come to do with little trouble to face"   

Donica sighs, she stays by the ship, but on alert, in case they come back injured. She would likely be useless in scouting as she has yet to learn to do it very well.   

Tenzin has them follow as he points to a path and one of the tunnels, very well hidden indeed and not seen at all from the sea, one would need to climb down here to see the tunnel on the land. He grinned a little "Got lost in these first time came here."He listens carefully, a small frown but he keeps going.   

Ciocan frowns as the couple go off to scout, he looks at the other hares, sending one to carefully scout along the beach as he watches the going ons...he seemed tense now and more worried than before but tried to not show it.   

Kash walked slowly back to a tunnel, looking around and listening.Something seemed...off but he couldn't place it just yet.

Matilda goes to rest a paw on the badger's arm. "I'm sure they will be fine. And they're both Warriors -- they know the risks. We have to trust in Martin and the fates to keep them safe." Nodding to the shrew, she adds, "Aye, but things usually don't go easily." She still looks nervous, but she's trying to take her own advice and trust that her friends will be okay.   

Felicity continues to follow on her side of the area they're scouting around in, taking in all the information possible, her paw resting on her sword hilt. She, too, can sense that something isn't quite right, but since she's new to this island, she only stays alert. She wouldn't know the way everything is supposed to be.   

DoraRose smiles at the sea otter, but says nothing. Hefting her axe, she continues on her side of the area they're scouting, alert and ready for anything. At least, she hopes she's ready for anything....   

Keldorn says, "We are to just be prepared for what ever comes, true we will not get out of this without a fight but hopefuly it can wait, if we know at least some of this island, it will help us""   

Donica sighed, this was her first real mission and she was trying to not worry, things would be ok she decided and there was little to worry on right now.   

Tenzin looked around and then bumped into....he frowns as he quickly backs up and about falls off the small path on the side of the little hill.An arrow from a weasel barely misses him, he growls and punches the weasel knocking them out cold,he looked around as there could be more.   

It's then a couple monitors who was coming, sees the beasts, but has yet to see the ship as the two monitors go in different directions, one heads back to its master, the other towards the hare maid. This can't be a good sign at all. Kash menwhile is heading straight for some unknown trouble that's also on a path.   

Felicity freezes for a moment. Monitor lizards. The first time she was captured was by the monitor that had murdered her uncle. She gives herself a little shake, draws her sword, and ducks, avoiding the lizard. She backs off, trying to draw the lizard to a position from which she has a greater advantage.   

DoraRose sees the fleeing lizard and pulls out her sling, firing a stone at his head with deadly accuracy. Hopefully he won't duck or zigzag or something. Stuffing her sling into her pocket, she then silently charges at the monitor attacking the hare, swinging with her axe to try and chop the lizard in half. "Let's get out of here!" she hisses at the hare and the sea otter.   

Donica can't see all that's going on and frowns "You think all is ok, or do they need help you think?" She looks for any movement and tilts her head at some slight movement of some sort   

Tenzin backs up as the monitor gets closer and cusses, he is not one to run though and charges at a monitor to slice at it, only problem is there is likely gonna be more beasts coming and his battle yell likely will not be helpfull.   

The one monitor gets a rock to the shoulder but keeps going hissing something, this sends a beast to run to a group of beasts, one turns to listen.Meanwhile, the other monitor looks ready to grab the hare maid, a couple of other vermin, a lizard and a fox look down , the fox points to the hamster and smirks, he has a longbow and takes aim, he fires at the hamster!   

Kash was almost to a tunnel entry when the arrow hits him, a surprised gasp as he tumbles off the path and rolls a few feet, he starts to try and get up and then stumbles again landing sideways.   

DoraRose takes the scene in at a glance. "RETREAT NOW!" She twirls her axe, daring any of the enemies to get close. She hacks at the monitor trying to grab the hare again, then starts trying to herd her friend and ally back to the beach!

Felicity stabs at the attacking monitor, lashing out with her powerful hind legs, then retreating back a few steps. "Come on! Le's move!" She fires a slingstone at the enemy, keeping her sword out and ready for battle.   

Matilda frowns, hearing the faint sounds of battle. Drawing her sword, she takes a step forward, trying to see better. "I don't like the sounds of that..."   

Donica lays a paw on her healers pack as she starts to edge forwards, but seems unsure, she looks back at Ciocan as if wanting to know what to do, if there is fighting there may be injuries as well.   

Tenzin growls and kicks at a monitor and runs, he skits to a halt when he sees..."Kash!!!!" He is then rushing forwards if ssomething is in his way and its an enemy, they are likely gonna feel pain! He will do what's needed to get to his friend, he goes to check him carefully"Kash...kash?" He frowns and looks around "Healer..healer we can find one your be ok...."He will retreat once he has his friend gently in his arms.   

Ciocan frowns as he looks towards where teh scouts went. Meanwhile the monitor is purposely making the hare maid back up and hisses at her.....the hare could likely get away from the haremaid but not another taller, dark fured beast that seems to come out of the very shadows to grab her "Hello.....what is this, beasts visiting my island, how rude I didn't invite..."Says a cold creepy voice.   

Kash groans as he feels himself lifted up and focuses on Tenzin..."Tenzin....."His eyes then flutter shut and he goes limp in the otter's arms.

Gregorian has remained with the main group, making sure the hares are all on to land and the ship's secured. He keeps his eye on the island for any signs of less friendly sight but nothing catches his attention until his ears perk to the sound of battle just before Matilda mentions it. He frowns deeply, drawing a hammer as he starts cautiously towards the direction Felicity and DoraRose went "Sounds like trouble"   

Felicity has only just realized that she is being forced backward when she hears the new voice. Turning, she looks up and freezes in terror. She has faced many things -- imprisonment (twice), a sea snake intent on eating her, fierce battles where she thought she was going to die, torture, possibly being turned into food -- but this? This is kind of new.   

DoraRose gasps as she sees the newcomer to the scene. She has faced many different creatures in her lifetime as a Warrior, but this is new to her, as well. She, too, has paused, but she grabs hold of her courage. "You didn't invite us? Sounds like you're the rude one." She tries to distract him, hoping they can get away.   

Matilda scowls and looks to Ciocan. "I think we should go help them. Come on." She takes another step forward, trying to figure out what the scouts are up against.   

Donica frowns and goes to see if she can help Tenzin and Kash, if they are close that is as running into battle would be bad, but she will sort of have to do that at some point anyways.   

Tenzin tenses up when Kash is limp and sort of stands there, his eyes then flash as he lays the hamster down and looks towards...oh look on the hill its the wolverine, he looks towards it and slowly starts to head that way...this is likely an insane move on his part since the vermin know they are here now.Least the ship is mostly hidden right now, but the beasts on the beach are not!   

Caleb was standing there, ready and waiting for whoever was going to need him. However he was getting worried with the longer they were gone, eventually taking some steps up to Matilda. He gives her a quick sign. "What should we do? I'm starting to get worried."   

Ciocan nods as he decides to go help, he scans the hilltop a moment before catching up to Donica with a frown, "Take the hamster to the ship..."He then sees......"Impossible...thar is no..way"He seems to sort of freeze where he is and stare at Gorax as if he was seeing some ghost.

Gorax meanwhile has yet to see the badger, the wolverine just goes to knock out Felicity so he can take her back to his base,he says something as a couple others monitors show up to help him get away,"Its time for....fun now..." Gorax says."Among other things...."   

Kash is....sadly dead, the arrow having killed him.   

Gregorian frowns as he soon sees the dead hamster and he's quickly making signals to the hares "Off the beach, get sheltered" if there was arrows soon to be incoming he didn't want them being sitting ducks before they even know where or what they were walking in to. That done he hurries up, catching up with Matilda and Ciocan fast "Do yah see Felicity and the mouse?" he can see Gorax on the hill and him attacking Felicity "Hell" he mutters, moving on forwards.   

Matilda lifts the Sword of Martin. "We charge to their rescue," she informs the young mouse, going to lead the way to the fight. Hearing the hare's question, she points with the sword, lips pursing into a hard line as she sees what's happening. "Well....that's fantastic."   

Felicity screams and ducks, dropping her sword. Something in her mind has clicked, and she's starting to freak out. She falls to the ground and hits her head, knocking herself out and cutting her screams short. She'll be easy to grab now.   

DoraRose lunges at the wolverine but is stopped as his minions get in the way. "OI! UGLY FACE! LEAVE HER ALONE AND FIGHT A REDWALL WARRIOR!!" Hopefully she didn't just condemn the Dibbuns with that statement.   

Donica frowns and gasps, she gulps a little seeing the hamster dead she shivers, she can't help...she looks to see Tenzin start to walk into danger and frowns more as she backs up a little.Maybe she shoud just go back to the ship

Gorax just chuckles and smirks "Pets..." His pets are monitors who look ready to kill as the wolverine walks off with his prize, the hare maid.   

Gregorian is more concerned when Felicity stops screaming. At least when she's making noise she's definitely alive. He grits his teeth and charges up the hill "Get back here yah sack of fur!" he yells at Gorax as Felicity is taken. He's a little slower with the pegleg but it doesn't stop him running towards the danger. He draws both hammers and gets one spinning rapidly on it's cord. Monitors or not he's sure a few pounds of metal to the head will still do the job.   

Felicity is carried off by the wolverine, limp and floppy in her unconsciousness.

DoraRose roars in anger and becomes a whirling force of destruction, her axe everywhere, causing death and mayhem. She snags the hare maid's sword and sticks it in the back of her belt. "RETREAT!!" the mouse shouts, trying to charge down the hillside towards the coming rescue, fighting and swiping and battling on with her axe of death.   

Matilda reaches the enemy, swinging her sword. "REEEDWAAAALLL!!" She battles on, trying to join the Gatekeeper so they can get her and Tenzin out to safety!

Donica gets back to the ship, any injured beasts they will likely bring to the ship, a couple other hares, privates go to help fight or least help get others back to the ship.   

Ciocan still seems a little...starting off into space, then finally snaps out of it and looks ready to follow Gorax but thinks better of it and makes sure the hares get back to the ship and anyone else.But he does slam his war hammer into the head of a lizard that dares come close to anyone else!   

Up on a hill is the vixen Mistclaw  who had come over to see what was going on, she frowns "Oh no....not them, please say not them"   

Gregorian swiftly dodges a set of claws from the first lizard he comes across then lets the spinning hammer swing in to the side of it's head. He doesn't add his own war cry but he thinks they've drawn enough attention as it is. He's quick to break claws, arms, heads and anything else that comes in range as he fights his way beside Matilda to Dora and Tenzin "Get them back, they still have Felicity" a gang of monitor lizards is apparently not enough to put him off of a rescue mission.   

Donica frowns, she will tend to any injured beast as she speaks "We should just get outta here and back to the ship!"Which she will for sure.   

DoraRose hacks another enemy into 2 major pieces with her axe, then steps in the hare's way, blocking any hammer swings with her own weapon. "There's too many of them! We can't follow him -- it would only end with us being killed, and that would be no help to Felicity or the Dibbuns!" Upon closer inspection, it's clear that she's about to cry, but she'd holding it in until they can get to safety.   

Matilda slices a lizard's head off, then slams the pommel of her sword into Tenzin's head, knocking him unconscious. Grabbing him as he falls, she yells, "We need to retreat! Come on!" She half carries, half drags him down the slope, back to the beach and the safety of their ship.   

Ciocan snorts, he steps back some "Everyone back to the ship that's an order!" He kicks one lizard back and then another and makes sure his hares and everyone else that's needed to, gets to the ship. Most of the lizards hiss and back up and go back to their master. But Two of them follow the hares and the badger to the ship and hiss at them.   

Gregorian is disciplined enough to stop his hammer swing before it can come close to DoreRose. He growls but it's in frustration. He can see this probably won't end well but he's reluctant to give in. He turns, guts another lizard with the spiked end of his hammer and finally runs "Get back" he goes to grab Tenzin's other half on the way and help Matilda carry him. Fortunately, the lizards must consider them done for, either that or badger scares them as all but two retreat. Hot on the tails of the retreating group they're lead straight to the ship and that is their final mistake as they're swiftly welcomed by the long patrol with copious amounts of weaponry and don't live to tell tales of the hospitality of hares.   

Matilda is grateful to get help carrying the sea otter. They pass through the hares, and when they're aboard ship she'll make sure to get him to the Healers. She leans on the hilt of her sword, take deep breaths to calm herself down. "This monster has taken far too many of our creatures -- we must stop him!"   

DoraRose scrambles on the ship and slams her axe into the deck, leaving a nice hole there. She shouts in anger, then collapses to her knees and starts to cry. Another beast important to her, kidnapped.   

Ciocan watches as the hares finish off the two monitors and snarls slightly before walking to the other side of the ship and just starting off towards the sea, he takes a couple of deep breaths "Impossible...impossible, is no way!" He frowns as his mind seems to think back on something as he actually lets out a whimper and allows himself to sink into a sort of sitting position."How...."   

Gregorian gets a little satisfaction from the lizards meeting their end but he's angry. He tries to bury it as usual and calmly returns his weapons to his belt. He's forcing calm until he sees Ciocan losing it and that makes something snap. His muzzle wrinkled and he tries to contain it and almost manages as he marches to the badger "Sah. We have a force on the island close by tah deal with and they've taken one of our own. Yah need tah take charge of this" he tries to keep quiet but stern as to him they need leadership.   

Once everyone is back aboard the ship, Matilda takes charge, getting them underway and out to sea a little, trying to find a good place to hide a great big ship! She lets the beasts who actually know how to sail be in charge of that portion, but she gets them under way, hoping they can keep from being spotted again.

DoraRose yanks her axe  out of the deck and stumbles over to the Badger Lord, wiping her cheeks dry. "Ciocan....I don't think I can handle a wolverine. Did you see him? He's huge! I think you're the only beast who's a match for him." Forget how Rakkety Tam defeated a wolverine. He was Abbey Champion, guided by the Spirit of Martin the Warrior, with a sharpened buckler. Matilda has received no such instructions for defeating this wolverine.

Ciocan looks at Greg and snorts slightly, any other hare likely be told off.A couple hares look on as Greg marches over and then seem disappointed when Greg isn't made scub the deck or something. "I..." He frowns "I know....I need time to think."He looks at Dorarose and sighs"I seen him...oh yes close up before...so many seasons..,has it been that long?"He looks away as he looks back out to the sea, "Yes Gorax needs dead...he needs...slain" Wait is he...crying or trying not to it seems, as he looks back to Greg and Dorarose"We..meet briefly, he killed..he killed Martha."Now the tears come"Me and..Gorax fought, but I was too late to save my mate, Martha died...."He walks over to his cabin door,shuts it and locks it, he needs to think, he needs to clear his head, he needs a few hours alone!   

Gregorian glares at that snort. He was already angry. He doesn't need this and if it was anyone else he would be giving them a piece of his mind rather than a reminder that the hares were looking to him. With the story he actually gets angrier. Perhaps later he'll care. Later when a hare isn't in immediate danger. Now was not the time for tears! He says nothing though as he watches the badger shut himself up and Greg grinds his teeth before saying to the hares who had come to watch "Get tah work. Tend tah injuries. The moment that ottah wakes up I want the layout of this island out of him and a safe space tah land. Have lookouts watchin' for lizards" he forces a calm tone but it sounds like it has rage beneath it.   

As the ship gets under way, DoraRose stares out at the horizon, thinking about what she just heard. "Ciocan isn't perfect," she says finally. "He just discovered the murderer of the beast most dear to him is still alive. My baby sister was killed, and if I discovered that her murderer was still alive, even though my brother slew him, I would be in a worse state than he is. Take it from me: his reaction is completely understandable, even if it isn't reasonable." And with that she walks off to get get her own minor cuts and scrapes tended to. She can deal with his potentially angry reaction later.   

Gregorian grits his teeth again as Dora says her bit and he opens his mouth to say something but stops and with a snort looks to the sea instead. Something in his mind puts voicing objections to his Lordship's actions in front of outsiders is like airing dirty laundry. He can't do it.   

Ciocan is meanwhile in his cabin quarters sitting on the bed, a couple deep breaths as he think.He can't let the monitor keep Felicity, he also has to help get the dibbuns back. He closes his eyes to meditate and clear his mind, he likely had some tough days head. He needed to be ready, He needed a clear mind, he could do this, he had his hares, he had friends to help but he also wanted to protect them.The next few hours he will think deeply, get some rest ...but first form a plan.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer