Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-10 09:09:18 PM

Log-A-Log

Helpful Hare-Missing Badger Mother TP LOG

Who:

Elbio- Fighter/Archer in the LP

Krisha- Badger Mother

LOG:

Elbio was doing his best to stay alert and carefully dig his leg out without moving too much of the mess of rock and dirt.He finally got it loose and scooted back as some dirt and rocks fell a little.

Krisha sat in the corner of the small cave and looked over at the sound of the small bit of rock"Oh your foot paw is free...good, or not good depending on how long we are here"

Elbio tets the weight and takes in a deep breath "Ok..leg is not bally well broke...foot paw might be somewhat broke."He had thought it surely broken with the swelling but maybe, just maybe he was lucky and it was just seriously bruised. He limps over to the badger"Ok lass...we need to keep positive here."

Krisha just frowns "Positive?...how?" She shakes her head "It just gets worse and worse, not anywhere near  better"

As if to prove her right, there is a shift of rocks, probably from loose soil where it had rained some,she frowns as it doesn't last too long but it's now pitch black in the small cave. She sighs and goes to lay down, but then tensing up when she put moved her right paw, she rubbed her wrist.

Elbio gulps a little and glanced over noticing the pained look, "May I see ya paw?" He would be careful with it if she allows him to, a frown "May of broke the wrist, can ya move it?"

Krisha goes to try and yelps in pain, and she barely moved it "It hurts too much" A large rock hit it when I was moving out of the way, when I tried to move a rock it hurt to even try and lift." Her wrist was broken, swollen and had a cut on it too.

Elbio nods and moves to get 4 arrows, breaking the tips off and some bit of cloth"This...will help lass"He makes a splint for her wrist, he finds one of his extra tunic shirts and makes a sort of sling for her and steps back, circles her and grins "Not bad if I do say so me self, and I did..should be good till we get back to the jolly abbey wot"

"Back? Who said anything on going back?" Krisha frowns, she went to a far side of the small cave and laid down carefully"I'm not...not going back."

Elbio frowns at this and sits down, 'Hope that rat is somewhat trustful...then again it is a rat"He remembered Patch being the only hope they had as he decided to sit there.

About 2 hours passed when he grew a bit concerned, it was harder to breathe, of course, it was...he tried to find some area of the rock slide that sounded...well different when he tapped on it and then went to find a part of the woodwork that had held up part of teh tunnel, he frowns as it was rotten and old, no wonder it easyly broke when someone merely bumped into it.He also had some of his metal pole gear and sit to work.He stopped to move over to Krisha and shake her "Lass...lasss" He was feeling weak himself now.

Krisha groaned and weakly batted him away with her other paw, her breathing wasn't very good at all.

Elbio frowned and went back to his work, finally a hole formed, he made it a little bigger and put in place a couple of poles, some of that rotten wood and an arrow, he stepped back and frowned, ok it looked...horrible but it let in the fresh air. His next  he made his way quickly over to the badger after getting some fresh gulps of air, he dragged her over and frowned as he gently shook her and checked a pulse "Oh...no...come on lass...ya gotta breath for me..come on.."

Krisha seemed to not be moving, then slowly signs of life,a cough as the fresh air drifted over her snout, she gasped a couple times and another cough before her eyes opened  a little to finally focus on the hare, a slow blink "Wot..where...?"

Elbio smiled in relief, "Cave lass.....ya know we need names here, I am Private Elbio Hans Reed...Fighter, Archer...clilmbing expert..."

Krisha took a few breaths and spoke "Krisha Winters..."She frowns"Not sure...wot I am any..more"Tears threaten again.

Elbio got a clear bit of his cloak"Badger Mother of jolly Redwall from wot I heard. Caretaker of the wee little ones"

Krisha turned away, she was still tried but the small bit of fresh air was helping.."And I failed them...all of them, and failed Benar...if I had paid better attention the dibbuns  wouldn't of been taken...and no one would of had to go off into danger and maybe never come back and the abbey wouldn't have almost got overtaken by some...some horde of rats"

Elbio speaks "Ho is it ya fault, I heard de story...sleeping herbs, ya can't bally well fight that, tis the vermin's fault lass and...I am sure de ones looking for em will be back when they can"

Krisha frowns and closed her eyes "You don't know that, they could all be dead..killed by those....slavers or taken as slaves themselves...or a little of both"

Elbio just stays beside her"So...how much ya trust that...Patch was it?'

Krisha replies "Yes..he is an idiot and...rude, very annoying but he would help an abbey beast still."

Elbio nods, if she trusted him he guessed he could as well.He looked over as he was concerned about the badger, but not much he could do right now. He only hoped they got out and soon.

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2020-07-10 09:28:58 PM)

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer