Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-21 01:46:44 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Midnight Snacks?-Quade TP

** Not all of Quade's beasts that escaped alive got lucky, some got far worse than a bloodwrath badger, hare, or upset woodlander. Now 10 beasts got away with Quade, they are lucky for now....but a small group of 3 rats and a weasel, not part of the 10 with Quade,  that got seprated...welll.....not so lucky. ***

===In the woods...somewhere===

The small group stayed around a small campfire as it was still a little cold at night and they ate a wood Pidgeon they managed to find. When the weasel spoke up "Ok that badger was scary and think aimed us dead"  "Not as scary as that furry hare with the blade" The weasel shrugged "Maybe, wonder what happen to the boss?"

A rat shrugged now" Who knows with all the sparrows and beasts fighting, maybe he died or something"
Another rat just ate the wood Pidgeon and every so often looked around as crickets were one of the only sounds for now.

If they thought badgers and hares were frightening, they have yet to meet the true terror of Mossflower. Drawn to the smell of death, a creature sulks through the wood this night, moving slowly and purposely through the woods, flicking it's tongue to smell its future meal.

Little did the small band of vermin survivors know what was slowly slithering towards them, pausing just outside the light of the campfire. The beast narrows her eyes, grinning deviously as she surveys the scene. Her eyes scanning over the rats and weasel like one does a buffet, deciding which would make the best meal.

The weasel seemed in charge as he had managed to steal a little bit of supplies from a scared mole but only some to bandage a couple beasts worse wounds "Things will be fine, hey we could start our own group and head to the western sea, live in the Halyard place and live it up..lot of opportunities  there boys" The rats seem to think that’s a good plan, well two do as the 3nd is too far wounded to care, "Maybe we could go to the abbey and beg for forgiveness.....we need a healer and they have one..more than one and we have none"

"Perhapsss you sshould beg for ssomething elsssse..." the sound of giggling laughter fills the clearing. It’s hard to place where it comes from exactly.

And the weasel is up with a blade and its drawn as he tries to locate the sound "We don't beg. Show yourself as guessing your some fool Redwall or one of those Mossflower Defender beasts...well come out and die or just hide like a coward" He brushes past the bush the voice is hiding it and stops beside it, listening closely “Well?"
The two rats jump and get nervous as the 3nd rat frowns and starts to try and crawl away leaving a trail of blood from his wounded leg.

The giggling only grows louder until the weasel pushes back the last bush, realing a wide eyed smiling adder staring back at him.

Jusst for that...Ill kill you last." Tulip says sweetly before lunging up and over the weasel, aiming for the nearest rat, fangs out stretched like poison tipped spears.

The weasel eyes go wide as he is too frozen in place to scream and drops his sword. One rat gasps and bolts as the one rat suddenly needs dry pants as the fangs sink in and his world ends as he falls dead to the ground in mere moments. The 3nd rat shivers and tries to play dead, though it may not need to play dead for too much longer as it a struggle to get away he opened his leg wound more and even more blood spills.

The mad giggling stops only because the snake has her teeth into the rats hide, injecting the poison into him even as her fangs pierce his heart. She throws his limp caucus as the fleeing rat before swinging her tail down hard at the wounded beast to put him out of his misery with a crushing blow!

The rat doesn't yell, the already dying rat simply dies, that leaves one rat and the weasel who is just now backing up and looking for a way to flee. The rat meanwhile goes to climb a tree and slides down, before trying again and again before giving up and pressing against the tree "Shooooo....go away!"

"Ssshoo?" The snake would blink if she were capable. Instead she makes a face while going, "Awwww, how cute. You are jussst so adorable I could /eat you up/." Her tail slinks out, seeking to grab the beast by the legs and hoist him high over her open gullet. "I am sso sSSsorry the lasst thing you hear on this green earth iss a pun..."

The rat stares at her and that’s his mistake and seemly his last as he is easily grabbed and now hanging upside down over the snake and the weasel.....well he is gathering stuff they stole and about to get his tail out of the area.

Nonchalantly the snake drops the rat into her waiting maw. CHOMP goes the beast as Tulip gobbles him down without ceremony. Slowly her head turns for the weasel as she slurps down the last of the rat's tail. "See? I told you I would ssave you for lasssst." With a coy smile Tulip begins slithering towards the greedy weasel who should have really, really just left when he had the chance.

The weasel drops the stuff he has "Umm..s..sorry I got to go find my boss" He then quickly goes to run and trips over a lantern and holds his ankle as he twisted it, for a moment the snake is forgotten.

That won't be a problem for long. Still swollen with her recent 'meal' the snake looms over the weasel, twisting its head this way and that as it examines the weasel, "Ooooo, that looksss...painfull. I do sso hate to ssee you sSSsuffer. Perhapss I will put you out of your missery." She begins to coil in a circle around the beast, not wrapping around him...yet, but further keeping him from escaping. "Psst. Thiss is the part where you try to tell me why I ssshouldn't eat you. Go on. Give it a try..."

The weasel is suddenly back in the here and now as he finds himself in the coils of the snake "Umm...ummm you already ate, so why eat more...like your girlish figure and all would be ruined"

The snake snorts in laughter. "Ressorting to flattery already?" The beast begins to tighten her coil. The weasel finds himself with less room to move around. "Go on. You fluffy typesss with your fancy wordsss. You remind me of a pet I once had. He wasss a fine fluffy fox...he ussed to bring us beassts to nibble on...oh how I miss that sssilly little fox..."

The weasel struggles as he tries to escape, he has to think fast "D...did he leave that’s mean of him?"

"Oh, he ran away." The snakes coils tighten now around the weasel himself, "He ran and he ran and he RAAAN. But he could not run far enough..." The beast hisses, her eyes looking elsewhere as she remembers. Tulip chuckles. "Three monthsss I tracked him. Through rain, desssert...sssnow. He took jussst asSSs long to /die/ when I found him." The snake tightens her coils even further as her head leans down to look the weasel eye to eye. "But you are ssmarter than thisss, yesss? You do not wisssh to be eaten...yesssh? How you like me to make you a deal?"

The weasel gulps "W..what sort of deal would that be..madam?"

The snake squeals with delight. "There was a great battle here jussst the other day. Many fluffy vermin beastiesss survived the slaughter. I want you to bring them here...bring them ALL here. Do thisss, and you will live to be a nice old weassel persson." The snakes eyes seem to glow as they reflect the fire light behind the weasel. "Double crosss me and I will hunt you down to the endsss of the earth and eat you /alive/." Her voice darkens.

The weasel gulps again "Battle..oh yeah few hours go..I was there and seen it, and there may be wounded beasts...I could trick a beast or two to follow me...hee hee hey I know where a sparrow with a hurt wing may be even, not far away"

The snake smiles, "Good weassel." She pats the beast on the head with the tip of her tail before releasing him. "Now, off you go. You get bonuss pointss for bringing meaty beassts. Go on. Ssshoo." The snake tries to shoo the weasel by prodding him with her tail. "GET LOSST AND BRING ME SUPPER!" she snarls suddenly.

The weasel gasps and quickly bolts, he is wise and does return with a sparrow tied to the end of a rope, that he ties to a tree and backs away. The sparrow goes on and on about how the weaselworm will die, not that the rope was needed as its wing is clearly torn up, it can’t fly.

By then the rats are but a distant memory. Devoured with their gear and armor tossed uncerimonially into a small pile near the edge of the woods. By the time the weasel returns he finds the snake using her tail to pick her fangs with a short sword. "Oh!" she chuckles, tossing away the sword as she picks herself up, splitfinger towards her supper. The weasel actually came back! She figured she would just have to go hunt him down and snap his spine like the last beast she kept as a 'minion'. Picking up the stick with her tail Tulip jokes, "Ha! I really will ruin my girlisssh figure with you around." She opens her maw wide, but hesitates before scarfing down the bird as she ponders her own words.

Her eyes narrow, unable to get the weasel's words out of her mind. "Blast it all..." In the end she gives the snake equivalent of a shrug, biting down on the beast.

It was so nice to have reliable friends again...

The weasel watches as the sparrow is eaten, the poor bird didn’t see the snake coming till it was too late and chirps loudly, but it’s too late and its snake chow as the weasel backs into a tree and whimpers, he may of been better off working for Quade.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-04-21 01:48:07 PM)

Board footer