Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-06 03:27:18 PM

The_Brony_Marek

What Do Ya Want?-Missing Abbot Log or is it just Quade TP now

FV:Tavern
Outside a sign swings on a rusty creaking frame above the doorway of the tavern depicting a faded painting of what appears to be three rather rich looking skeletons slumped over a table around a black chalice, perhaps such a thing could be taken as a warning but it doesn't appear to work on the locals. The noise within on a normal day is usually heard before the door is even opened and only rises in volume when one actually steps inside.
There are the typical qualities of a tavern within, from the bar to the chairs and booths and the odd drunk who never seems to move it's the little details which encourage a patron to pay his tab if he likes his fingers. One look at some of the staff or customers might give the impression but the room is decorated to the fiercer tastes with bones, mostly skulls cropping up here and there to fill a gap on a shelf or decorating the walls above the doorways, fireplace and bar, a pair of axes joining the one over the fire with some signs that they've been yanked off to join in a fight a couple of times. Some of the comfier chairs are lined with fur and very rarely one might be found with a few pointed bits of bone to decorate the back. Despite the looks there is entertainment and fun to be had, some form of music usually played on a small stage in the corner and at least one bouncer usually tries to keep the peace while beasts gamble, drink and be merry.
A small door behind the bar leads out the back to the kitchen and cellars while one wall has been opened up in a wide arch to increase the space off into the next room where what seems to be a wooden fence with gates on either end has been set up as a fighting pit as further entertainment and something to bet over.

Zaram is cleaning up as its late and only a couple drunks are in the tavern now, so maybe he will just lock up an hour early and get to bed.

Rowtag makes his way into the tavern, a hooded cloak on as he hides his face for different reason other than hiding his ID, but with his face having burns and scars now, one eye with a patch he isn’t easy to tell who he is right away. He catches sight of the mole and walks towards him with a chuckle.

Zaram slowly turns to face the cat and frowns "Who...who are yoi zurr....what ye bei wanting?" He then calms himself and looks to the doorway, maybe he could bolt out of here.   

Rowtag blocks his way quickly and grins "Where is Marek...my master wants to find him or his body whatever it may be, as do I as if he lives he needs to die and I bet you mole know where he is...do answer correctly."   

Zaram gets more nervous when his path is blocked, "Oi...notta boi knowing...sorry I am closing now"

Rowtag draws his twin blade"Wrong answer...." He then goes to push the mole against the wall. “Now...only need one thing before I leave...."   

Zaram is not very strong as he is slammed into the wall and blinks a couple times trying to clear some slight dizziness "..Need...what?" He asks, some fear and trying to get his breath back in the same tone of voice.   

"Death" is all that's said as the cat moves back just enough to stab forwards with one blade towards the mole's chest and the other goes to slice above the mole's chest.   

Zaram has little time to react or even yell for help when he feels the blade enter his chest and then slip right back out again. The other blade slices into his shoulder as he had tried to move, but it cuts into the bone as he falls forwards fighting to stay conscious.   

Rowtag watches the mole as he goes to kick him, rather hard , in the side “This...is payback." He then slices at Zaram's neck,"It’s time to....sleeeeep"   

Zaram gives very little fight as the blade slices into his neck and then his world goes dark as his eyes slowly shut and he goes completely still.   

Rowtag watches the mole's life end and then brings the blade up and down one last time, yeah he needs proof...like the mole's head, to show this is a truth and not a lie. The deed done he takes what he needs as proof and simply walks out of the tavern, hiding something under his cloak, as well as keeping the hood up

Old Mine Shaft
This is an old mine tunnel, although it hasn't been used in a while it looks very well supported for an old tunnel. A tunnel goes to the left and to the right, which way should you go?

Quade was trying to have a meeting, counting whom he had left and a few that recently joined “We strike and strike hard my friends”

Rowtag enters and tosses a bag at the squirrel” I have taken care of one Marek is close to…”

Quade stands and goes to open the bag and grins “Well done, if Marek is still alive this news will be…something he wants to hear” It’s said so coldly, “If only we could take another from him, then again maybe in time”

Rowtag listens “With pleasure shall I let Marek know, then recapture and kill his mouse friend in front of him and then kill him”

Quade nods “Yes, yes soon…some plans may of failed but I always get my way sooner or later…I also want Xander Winters …alive, you may hurt him but it is I that shall kill him and we make sure his stupid defenders are there to watch their leader slain!”

Rowtag bows and exits the mine”It shall be done Master”

Quade grins a cold…evil grin and chuckles insanely.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-04-06 06:11:05 PM)

Board footer