Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-01 06:12:01 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Help The Hare And Hide The Stoat-Missing Abbot and Defenders Log

==The woods and the road==

Zolomon ran, he could run fairly fast, the hare maid in his arms. He barely avoided a couple rats, a ferret and had killed a fox that got to close to him.

Jasmine was fading fast and weakly spoke "Zolomon....."

Zolomon could see the abbey and smiled "Almost thar Jassy..." He gets to the guards "Help me.." Blood ran down his leg, he didnt care. blood was on his tunic a mix of his, vermin's and Jasmine's blood. The guards opened the gate and the hare walked quickly to the open ground.

Jasmine barely had her eyes open, "Zol....I..love you" She then let her eyes close and went limp in his arms.

Zolomon frooze and looked down at her "Jas...Jasmine!!!!" An abbey sister checked the hare maid and just confirmed his worse fears, he placed the hare maid on a cot and walked towards the door to the hallway as if in a daze.

Jasmine was dead.

RW Abbey: Cavern Hole
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This room is slightly smaller than Great Hall, but still of a size large enough to accommodate a great number of gathered beasts. A large fireplace is set into one of the walls, and there are a series of small tables and chairs near one end for beasts who are eating late, or simply prefer the smaller tables for their meals. Cushions and blankets have been set in one corner. A short flight of steps leads up to Great Hall, and along the walls of the stairs, going both ways, the word 'Redwall' has been carved into the stone.

Zolomon walks in, a limp and he has blood on his tunic, he about falls down the steps as he comes from that direction having gone to the infirm, and then left...left after what was said, he finds a chair and sort of falls into it.   

Oz is debating on drinking some tea made, he is leary of tea now and sits the green tea down, he then hears Zolomon and frowns, "Zolomon?"   

DoraRose comes in from the kitchen. Her face is all bruised from the fight the other day, and she has a cut on her nose from where her helmet was pushed into her face by Quade's knock-out punch. She spots the hare and hurries over to him. "Zolomon? Oh my goodness, what happened? We need to get you to the Infirmary!"   

Zolomon frowns, "The cat....he killed Jasmine....didn’t get back in time, too many stupid vermin." He looks at the mouse maid "The other Defenders may or may not be....don’t blooming know"

Oz starts to stand and then listens to the hare as speaks.

DoraRose kneels by the hare's chair. "What were you all doing outside of the Abbey? Xander left, and I couldn't stop him; he had his armor and sword. I had duties so I couldn't chase him." She looks at the blood on him. "Is any of that yours, by any chance?"

Zolomon shrugs, he frowns as if she looks there is a rather bad one on his upper leg, and a cut on his paw and left ear" We were looking for Quade and found his bird...then Quade and I went in first and Xandy was gonna drag me out but I heard....."He gulped "Quade told the cat to kill Benar...and we like...then sort of Chaos....the cell was unlocked but then the cat woke up and there was a fight, I got separated"   

DoraRose notes these injuries and gets a blanket and sends a Novice to get her grandmother or somebody. "Wait, so you found Quade's base??" She purses her lips. "I wish I could've been there and beaten that slime of a squirrel." She goes to cover him with the blanket. "So you have no idea who's alive or if the rescue attempt was successful?" She is asking this gently, not as an accusation.   

Zolomon frowns as he shivers "I..don't know....Xandy did pick up Benar who don't think was hurt....some vermin died, and Marek was fighting the cat, he might of been bad hurt, don’t know we just ran and my path got blocked so went and found the other exit, a drop off and so held Jas and jumped, rolled down a hill and then limped here..slowly and avoided a really peeved Quade..he....he wants the other Defenders d..dead and has his assassin looking for them and Benar...maybe they are alive but no bl..blooming clue where"   

DoraRose nods. "It's okay, you did the best you could. And he'll find it very hard to kill me; don't you worry." Angela comes hobbling into the room a few moments later, toting her herb satchel. "I took a break from figurin' out that antidote; I trust that beaver fellow. Now where are y'urt, son?" She goes to check on the hare.   

Zolomon frowns "My...leg hurts" He has a cut to the bone on his upper leg, caked blood now on the wound. He frowns "You think Xandy is ok?"   

As Angela immediately goes to work on his wound, Dora frowns, her brow furrowing. "I....I hope so, Zolomon. He's a good fighter and a brave beast, and he is growing in wisdom. I...." she can't finish the sentence, so instead she goes to squeeze the hares non-injured paw.

Zolomon mutters in pain and just tries to stay calm as it hurts, he didn’t know his leg was this bad, " Things happen...too fast, no time think"   

DoraRose nods as the old Healer continues to work, quickly but efficiently. "It's okay, Zolomon," the Warrior murmurs, "it's not your fault." A magpie comes hopping into the room and looks around. "Ahem, hem. I-ah bring ah message from Ferravale! Anybeast in charge of Abbeyplace in here??"

Zolomon looks at the bird, is that bird friend or foe, he isn’t sure as he is in pain right now. "I'm sorry I can't tell you where the other Defenders are...."   

DoraRose goes to stroke the hare's head. "Hey, you're okay. Don't worry about it." Smiling, she then turns to the bird and stands. "I'm not in charge of the Abbey, but I can take your message to the beasts who are." The magpie fluffs herself up and proclaims, "Blisa Wyrmtamer wants you to know that Benar Abbot squirrel is safe at Ferravale, and is her guest until the evil squirrel is dead." The Warrior smiles. "Really! That's wonderful! Did you hear that, Zolomon?" Angela smiles slightly as she continues to work on the hare's injuries, the worst one having been taken care of.

Zolomon has not heard much of the end of the conversion as he passes out, too much to handle in one day it would seem.

The hare’s injuries are tended to, and Oz decides to carry the hare to the infirm carefully and then do whatever it is he needs to do the rest of the afternoon.

RW Abbey: Entry
------------------------------------------------------------
You stand on a grassy sward between two cottages.  To the south you see a small, calm pond.  To the north lies an open space where the Abbey has its feasts in the warmer seasons. To the east is the Great Hall, a massive structure that rises far above the abbey walls and is completed with large towers that pierce upwards into the sky.  The main building is completed with a large, iron banded door that would allow one into the Great Hall. 

Coolness has swept into the air now, bringing with it the autumn leaves of the orchards.  Coating the trails that lace and move through the dying grass and flowers.  Regardless of the death of plants, the area is beautiful in its gold and orange season.  The abbey is sporting the colors in full pride.

A cloaked figure stumbles into the abbey, a couple guards follow and seem unsure of what to do as the beast mutters something and falls sideways. His right sword paw is gone, the stump looks like it was burnt, hey it was....and he has claw marks on his face and chest, a stab wound on his shoulder and an arrow still in his leg. The claw marks barely missed one eye.

DoraRose and Angela are headed towards the gatehouse, murmuring to each other, when the cloaked beast comes stumbling in. As they rush to help, LilyMoore comes from the Bellower and, spotting the confusion, decides to try and help and runs as fast as she can (which is pretty speedy) to the scene. Angela kneels beside the cloaked figure as orders, "Just lay down and let us 'elp you..."   

Marek knows maybe it’s a bad idea to of stumbled into here but, it’s worth a chance, as he groans, now we know why the guards are unsure what to do. He tries to speak and coughs roughly, it’s clear he isn't getting up anytime soon, he is too hurt as he shivers and looks at the beasts before his eyes close, he is alive still but his pause is low.   

DoraRose recoils out of instinct when she sees who it is, but Angela is already working with her trademark speedy efficiency. "'Is paw can wait.....may 'ave to leave the arrow'ead in 'is leg....somebeast 'elp me get 'im into the gatehouse! You, squirrel, go get my bigger herb satchel, an' 'urry!" As the guard runs off to do what she said, the Gatekeeper gets over herself and goes to pick up the stoat as best as she can. She is very strong, but he's also bigger than she is, so she may have to partially drag him. LilyMoore gets close, then screams. "MAREK! NO!" "Help me carry him inside!" Her mother orders, and the sobbing mouse maid does that, trying to stay in control of herself despite the tears coursing down her cheeks. Angela opens the door for them, gesturing for them to hurry.

Marek doesn’t do anything to stop them, the mouse maid may need a little help from an otter but is gotten inside. He has loss a good deal of blood and shivers again. Some other wounds are smaller, but they are there as he fought a cat, and only got away when he threw a torch at it, a burn is also on his upper arm, some bruises and maybe a couple cracked ribs, and he will be unconcious a while.   

DoraRose sets the stoat on a couch as the guard squirrel brings the old mouse a haversack. Angela shoos all the guards outside, then closes the door and hurries over to her patient. LilyMoore goes to cradle his head in her lap as she cries. Dora looks at the paw stump. "The burn probably saved his life...." The Healer nods and pulls surgical equipment out of the haversack and starts trying to remove the arrow, having put a pressure bandage on the stab wound to his shoulder. Malchezidek the beetle crawls out of the young mouse's apron pocket and  now perched on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.   

Marek shivers still, he does manage a weak growl when the arrow comes out and some blood drips, other than he has no real clue whats going on.   

DoraRose silently helps her grandmother as best as she can while Angela stuffs herbs here and there and sews up wounds and bandages them. After quite a while, the stoat should look slightly like a mummy from all the bandages wrapped around him, including his face. He will still be able to peek out of that one eye, but he may have trouble talking. Lily wipes her eyes and looks up at her grandmother. "Will he be okay?"   

Marek stays passed out, every so often a shiver and a weak sort of mutter, he might get a fever slowly, but it would go down after a while.

Angela shakes her head. "I don't know, Sweet'eart. I'll do all I can." Dora nods. "He can stay here until he's better...." Lily nods. They have work ahead of him....and should probably keep him hidden from like everybody.

Marek is most likely going  to be passed out for a while. Yep.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-04-01 07:58:10 PM)

Board footer