Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-08 12:48:32 PM

Karth Riverbark

We All Have Bad Days, No One Is Perfect

Who:

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri-Me- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflwoer Defenders

LOG:

Ewan only came out of a request to come, normally he doesn't like taverns, though this one was one of the less likely to have trouble, well usually.

Xander is sat at one of the booths, still a bit tried, he looks up as he sees the hare and sighs"Hey Ewan."He frowns"I might need to recruit some new members for the Defenders, since the group is still small and Keldorn left or is leaving to be a novice At Redwall and I am fine with that"

Ewan nods "I heard Keldorn is gonna be a novice, I even made him a copy of the charter to study...ummm maybe I can help, but why?"

Xander frowns "I am not for certain but...someone may be starting the Blackrose back up and the only one who may of seen the possible tattoo..was killed"

Ewan ears go flat as he frowns "That...would be bad. lets hope it is not..anyone else maybe see the tattoo, if there..was one?"

Xander says, "I don't know. Its possible someone...besides Hawkeye seen it..I need to find out whom else was at the tavern..I know of at least one guard, Mudjaw think his name is""

Ewan says, "Then like...ask him maybe or see if Blisa knows anything"

Xander sighs and nods"Ok lets just...get to the abbey, sides I need to find Crevan, also need to ask Krisha something"

Ewan nods as he stands "Abbey is good" He frowns "Is..Hawkeye...dead?"

Xander nods as a tear falls "He's dead....and maybe I could have prevented it somehow."

Ewan says, "Or got killed, or taken away or got him slain..if it was a slaver they can be unpredictable in their actions"

Xander sighs "I know and do not worry I wont take a risk, I only did that once in my life and most likely got very lucky."

Ewan says, "W..when was that?"

Xander explains as they head out"A long while a go when a beast named Quade was around, an insane squirrel who tricked a lot into thinking he was a good friend"

Xander says, "Quade....captured Benar and this was also around the same time as the Mossflower Defenders first was starting....Zolomon and..think was Flea or..someone sneaked in, I was worried and went in to told them we were getting out of there before we were seen""

Ewan nods as he listens

Xander says, "Then I am told that some fox with a large ax was gonna behead Benar...it was one of those act now..choose now and I choose to follow the fox,knocked it out..we barely got Benar out of there and ran, I lost track of Benar and of course panicked, heard a noise and went into the woods to see Markalaway..he had shown Benar the path to his hut and then I went there too, if it wasn't for him its possible that day could of ended up badly...not that I...lets just say Markalaway hut is creepy, very creepy and so is the path to it""

Ewan nods he knows who Markalaway is "Yeah...but less likely to think the Abbot there, he was safe till you could get him to the abbey and you clearly did that...sometimes we do have to make quick choices like that, and even if we don't like it, we have to and ...yeah . I am sure other leaders have had to make a quick choice also"

Xander says, "I know and I have gotten better at being a leader"He looks around"I got advice from Lord Ciocan even and found out he wasn't perfect when he first started either and that no one is..even with seasons of being a leader, still no one is perfect""

Ewan says, "We all learn from past actions"

Xander nods "Yeah, I know. We learn from good and bad times, like I learned how to time cookies better so they wouldn't burn, also that too much baking soda , even a little , makes a mess...that is not always easy to clean...I can still make cookies but I tend to stick to pottery now"

Ewan says, "I should learn something else, not sure what...tried making scones once and was told they might be good for throwing at vermin cause they were like rocks""

Xander manages a chuckle now and smiles a little"I need to make like 3-4 plates..sort of broke 3 of them at the tavern, Patch got my attention or, lets just say its possible more would of been broken, lucky only 3..or maybe 4...was out on a table. But I am good at pottery now."

Ewan nods as he smiles"I like to read, study maps, write...but a sort of craft might be good too"

Xander says, "Maybe make maps or something....and I want to stop by the river"

Ewan nods "Ok...why?"

Xander answers "I want to get some clay, that way Benar don't need to worry about it"

Ewan nods "Ok...we can stop by the river, it will be ok"

The two beasts walk to the riverbank and stay a couple hours before deciding to stop.

Xander has managed to get some clay and it's been a little relaxing also and smiles a little "Ok lets get to the abbey, you ready Ewan..sides may be in time for dinner if lucky"

Ewan nods "Dinner is always important, then any meal is very important...let's go"

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer