Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-26 09:01:06 PM

oz

Missing Things-Redwall Log

Yes very short log

Who:

Benar-Abbot of Redwall Abbey

Patch-Rat thats annoying and looking for work

Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Various spoofs of beasts...

Log:

The abbot was having a bad day, as he sighed and listened to the loud chatter and finally stood up:”QUIET!” As soon as he spoke loudly things got quiet as they all looked at him.

Patch sat in a chair and pouted, but was being polite or trying to be anyways.

Gorvenalus sighed “Alright every beast calm down I am sure we can figure it out but everyone speaking at once will do no good and blaming someone without proof will not help either”

Benar took a deep breath and spoke “Alright, it seems things are disappearing from the abbey, a scarf, a tail band, a necklace, some sort of special coin, a spotted pebble, a box of buttons, and some silverware.”

Patch muttered “And my striped socks..wot..I love those socks”

Gorvenalus frowns”I have a quill pen or two missing as well, it would seem nothing very vulnerable is missing”

“Yeah so far whats next?” Asks a mouse miad

“What if other things end up missing, something major?” Another mouse asked.

Benar holds up a paw “Do calm down, please we will look into this matter I promise, for now let's all go to bed, it is late and I am tried.”He looks at Patch “You too Patch”

Patch hmmphs but walks out of the Abbot's quarters and down the hall muttering something under his breath about socks and how they are valuable to him at least.

Gorvenalus makes sure everyone leaves and looks to Benar”I am sure it will get worked out Benar. I will keep the list of missing items, we can get some clues hopefully”

Benar nods “Yes....for now good night Gorvenalus.”

Gorvenalus nods “Goodnight Benar”

**Missing items! Who could it be? What is going on? What will end up missing next! ****

Last edited by oz (2019-02-26 09:01:30 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer