Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-14 08:29:48 PM

Karth Riverbark

A New Life(ICLY HAPPENS 2-17-19)

**** FIRST THIS IS ICLY AFTER THE FINAL FIGHT, BUT I WILL BE AWAY WITH FAMILY, LIKE A LITTLE MINI RETREAT SORT OF THING AND SO WHEN SEEN SOMEONE ELSE ON AS IF WANTED TO ROLE PLAY SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS ICLY HERE IN 2-3 DAYS AND THEY WERE LIKE SURE...AND SO HERE IT IS HANZI.....WHERE DID HE GO AFTER THAT LOVELY CHAT WITH LORD CIOCAN, THE HARE WAS BANISHED AFTER ALL SO WHERE DID HE GO? WAS HE ALONE? ANY PLANS?..READ ********

Who:

Hanzi Conrad Firepaw Jackson- me- Former member of the LP

Kalypso- Evil cat

Log:

(Again this happens ICLY 2-17-19- AFTER THE FINAL BLACKROSE FIGHT)

Hanzi sits...alone...and stareing into the distance. He was homeless now, then again he was even before Ciocan banished him or he may as well of been as the mountain was no longer his home. He attempted to try and find Kalypso  but figured maybe she was dead.

Kalypso  feels dead but she is alive” 8 lives..to go”She jokingly mutters to herself as she barely made it out of the sea,somehow swimming a little after the tide went down some and finally getting up shore and to  dry land. dry land was so welcome but it would take forever to get all the salt water out of her fur.

Hanzi lays a paw on his dirk, the only thing of his Long Patrol life he has left and seeing it's Kalypso he goes over to her and offers to help her”There is some old abandoned cabin, it has a couple rooms but the sleeping quarters have hardly any ceiling, the living room does, the kitchen dosn't and umm...ya don't want to go in the other room”

Kalypso  hisses and then snorts “Oh it's you, I figured the stripedog killed you” She allows the help to the cabin and shrugs “It will do for a few days while we think and rest and why avoid the one room?”

Hanzi frowns “It has...a skeleton in it, so its a little creepy and its like sitting in a chair even creepier....anyways we have food nearby..fish, some walnuts, I saw watercress..should be good for a couple days and we can go upriver?”

Kalypso  snorts as she suddenly sniff the air and peeks outside. A large grin appears on her face,”Well...today is good so far.”

A trail of smoke comes from another area off the beach and down a path, not too far from them, the former Blackrose Base, if one got closer they would see it was a pile of burning rubble and ashes, no Blackrose beast survived as the hares and the Badger Lord made sure of it and the 8 slaves still alive were freed, the 4 found dead were buried. All 2 and a half dozen Blackrose beasts and their leader did not survive. It seems the Blackrose is finally...gone and over.

Or are they?

Hanzi peeks out and shrugs”Well...good thing we are not heading that direction.” He goes to scratch his arm as it seems itchy.

Kalypso  chuckles and then growls “No inching, it needs to heal”She smirks “Give it a few days Hanzi.”She walks over to him”Just think your new life can now truly begin.”

Hanzi frowns “But it inches”He pouts like a dibbun and sits down”Yeah?” He seems unsure of how though.

Kalypso  nods as she looks around, yes this place will do for a couple days,”Yes we shall go into Mossflower, but not close to that abbey or close to Ferravale, maybe north of the area, across the river may be good....mother use to have that old base, it was not destroyed like it should of been”She chuckles”Just the slave building was..burned, not the main building and a new slave building can be...made again”She grins “Ormaz didn't know of the main building, not the....true one, it's further down a path...perfect, I have no clue why they tried to move location..suppose cause of the goodie goods”

Hanzi frowns a little, he remembers that place well”So no...damage?”

“Not much..but we shall see when we get there, things can change.”Kalypso  points to his arm “Let me see how it's healing”

Hanzi sighs and takes off his tunic, he still has his sleeveless nightshirt he wears under his tunic and lets her look at his right arm.”So..how does it look?It's not sore anymore, just...itches”

Kalypso  looks on his shoulder and down to his elbow and grins “It's healing nicely and the itching will pass in a few days time.”

Hanzi nods as he stays still, he then slowly looks at his arm before she goes to re bandage it and traces a pattern lightly and then lets her bandage the still healing arm.” So..what now? I clearly am alone..and homeless now, for sure no friends”

Kalypso  smirks “You have a home, or will. We both will and I am your friend Hanzi, we can still train. And start a new”She chuckles “Stupid hares  helped me, the fools. Let them celebrate their victory as it's not like they have me...or you to worry on”She smiles coldly “Can't say the same for others but that's...a ways off yet. Things will take time as we are starting a new, from nothing into something.”

Hanzi smiles now, not a friendly one either “Your right, this will be...fun.”

Kalypso  grins as she chuckles carefully adding a special lotion like substance to his arm and she studies it and just grins.”Not bad, not bad at all.”

Hanzi smiles as he looks at his arm “Yeah I like it, I like it a lot you keep your promise, you fixed it..it's perfect and fits the new me...so well.”He nods “I will stay ever loyal to you...my leader”

Kalypso  grins “Yes..”She wags her tail and chuckles as she checks on her own drying cloak by the fire place, a glace at her shoulder, the right shoulder from the shoulder down to the elbow.” Mother...was a fool and what was once her's..is now mine and I am no fool. Beasts will see that one day..maybe not as soon as I would like, but then the best comes to those who wait and work for it after all Hanzi”

Hanzi nods, “Yeah...”He will let her bandage his healing arm. One may think him badly injured but no...it's not an injury as one may think but let them think that.

For on his arm is.....

A new tattoo

Of a deep colored blackish purplish rose blooming with thorns looking jagged and dangerously sharp, twirling green vines and leaves ..the tattoo of....

The Blackrose

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2019-02-15 08:08:24 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer