Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-07 10:18:52 PM

Karth Riverbark

A Choice..Is Made-LP LOG

**The songs here are good to listen to as read this to undrstand mood,  now they both fit pretty darn good..More Hanzi thoughts as he listens to Kalypso and things of things in flashbacks....his slavery, the fact he seems to have few if any friends, he is young and the feline does offer to train him and he learns some things about himself.  As one song mentions your world is mine now...no it doesn't belong to him he is just a..part of it now...he had his eyes opened, he thought a lot, and an action...quick secound decision....seals his fate, he is..all alone....*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4vvF78M7Ww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZvSriNSvUk

Who:

Hanzi Conrad Firepaw Jackson- me- Lp..Recruit? Former Recruit?

Rudolfo Bond Gates Greenpaw- LP Hare, Fighter and Private

Keldorn- Fighter in the Mossflower Defenders

Kalypso- Truly evil kitty

Molly-Private and Runner in the LP(Spoofed)

Assorted Tavern Beasts (Spoofed)

Log:

Keldorn decided, while he was here he could take a look at the tavern, I mean he didn't plan to stay long and he couldn't find that darn bird.

Hanzi is sitting at one of the tables, in some everyday clothing for now just ..relaxing and..thinking maybe, and some reason twirling his dirk in his paws looking at it.

Keldorn catches sight of the hare and walks over blinking,"Hello..would it be ok if I..sat? You seem to have much on your mind, care to chat about it?"

Hanzi looks up and lays his dirk down "I don't know, got too much on my mind been a bad day and maybe it will get worse or maybe it wont and ya think beasts be looking for me...maybe they don't care or they care more on finding Kalopso cause she got away..."He snorts "Seems no one notices me being gone." He looks at the shrew.

Keldorn blinks and sits "Bad day?"He tilts his head "I did hear  that the marten with the...eyes to not look into has been slain so that is good correct?"

Hanzi shrugs "Yeah..he died, he almost killed Rudoflo cause Rudolfo tackled him, but that was good cause it made the cross bolt miss...well almost it like slide across their arm."

Keldorn says, "maybe its safer to be at your base"He frowns "Who was Taz trying to...kill?Was he after a fellow hare?""

Hanzi frowns, go back to the...he isn't sure "I umm...promised someone I would stay here" He doesn't not say who someone is, he keeps that to himself. He looks around and frowns "The marten was gonna try and kill the Badger Lord...but Rudolfo saw the marten and tackled the marten so his aim was like off and the bolt just like grazed his arm. SO then Taz focused on Rud..but he forgot The Badger Lord was still there and another couple hares and...yeah Taz isn't around not more hes like..a dead marten now..very dead."

Keldorn nods and hmms "But if Blackrose beasts still are..around shouldn't you be inside elsewhere...you are a recruit correct they stay inside...don't they?"

Hanzi just glares and stands up" Maybe I don't...want to go stay inside and none of them are here...in fact "He shakes his head cross his arms over his chest "No long patrol hares are even here...or..or his Lordship or..anyone and ya think they notice me missing but gee guess they didn't..i am sure they noticed Kalyspo missing..lets look for that cat..not gee anyone see Hanzi..."He shakes his head "Maybe she is right..they could care less"

Keldorn frowns "I am sure they are the type that care and likely are worried if you are missing"

Hanzi rolls his eyes "AM I missing?" He sighs and goes to sit elsewhere, away from the shrew.

*** Hours Later ****

Hanzi sits at a table, he didn't really leave...ok he did once but came back as he looks at his dirk, so many many things go through his mind.

Kalypso steps over and sits in front of him"You stayed I see, so what are you gonna do?"

Hanzi looks up at her "I...stayed here..mostly, went to the fighting pit again to..watch the fights, fell in and did get involved in one fight again..a rat, he..wasn't a good fighter..he lost"He sounds tried or maybe he isn't..its hard to tell really.

Kalypso grows curious "And what happen when he...lost?"

Hanzi blinks "He umm....he was hurt bad and so I left...someone else killed him. I..i wasn't sure of...."Maybe he isn't good at it?He did come close though.

Kalypso smirks"Well...maybe next time..so I need a for sure answer if I cont. ..training you or not."

Hanzi frowns, "I...."He frowns again "Thought you...were some. I don't know..lot has happen and..maybe I shouldn't of got the key for you."

Kalypso shrugs as she leans back.."Well...you did, didn't you, too late to rethink and can't undo it either"

Hanzi shakes his head "No..I..I can't..."He looks at her"I have a..question, i am unsure if I ..want training I mean I do..but I also want the tattoo gone they gave me when in..Mossflower, can you get rid of that?"

Kalypso stands to look at it, yes she knows where it is...right shoulder as she studies it and sits down "Tattoos are forever but..I can..fix it to make it better, you just have to listen, you have..spunk..you have..skills I like they just need brought out"

Hanzi frowns but.."Better?" He frowns "I...have few skills, the fight earlier and...the 2nd one was luck, just luck"And anger mainly, but luck too.

Kalypso says, "Better.....and you are quick on the foot paws, you can box..you have spunk , and you have the willingness ta learn I know ya do."

Hanzi says, "I have the willingness to....learn...yes I want to learn"

Kalypso grins "Yes....and you learn."

Hanzi listens and still frowns a little, maybe...unsure.

Kalypso says, "Just open your eyes....think...find your place in life, sitting around to think for..how long?..wont get it done""

Hanzi looks to the door, he been here all day and ...he looks to her and takes a deep breath "I..am sure"

Kalypso sits across from him "Sure of what?"

Hanzi nods "Training.....and letting you help me..letting you fix that..tattoo I have, but how do you make it better, I don't understand?"

Kalypso smiles, "Think....better less...a reminder of what happen...and a chance to better yourself. To learn...to grow..to find yourself, your real self"She grins as she studies him,she seen a flicker in the fighting pit"I seen you in the fighting pit, think back on that....no stuttering or rethinking you just...acted."

Hanzi says, "I was in a fight and the ferret angered me...and I stabbed..."He stops "I killed him.."He remembers what he said earlier.."And...I don't know it sort of freaked me out....at first""

Kalypso nod "Go on...anyone's first kill can have an effect on a beast, some so bad they vow to never kill again...those beasts usually never become warriors"

Hanzi ears droop some, could he kill again he...had a 2nsd chance and chickened out and bolted from the fighting pit when he beat the rat later in the day.

Rudolfo slips inside and with him is another Private , not from his unit but she came along, buddy system and all."So whats he look like?" Rud points as they spot them and the hare maid storms over, Rud frowns "Umm...Molly....."He sighs and follows her.

Kalypso spots the hares and hisses low as her fur raises a little.

Hanzi lays a paw on his dirk and spins around, then somewhat relaxes "Oh..its just you...hey"

Rudolfo nods, he keeps Molly back as he frowns at the cat. He is careful"Hanzi...let's go, good idea to go home."

Molly just glares at the cat but keeps her distance"We should take the cat back too, find out what else she knows and maybe hiding"

Kalypso folds her paws in front of her "I hide..nothing, I showed the base...helped a couple privates get..home, a bird even showed I spoke the truth....and I am not going back..Hanzi are you going with them or me?"

Hanzi looks at his fellow hares and back to the cat, he had a choice and he just stood up and frowned, he had to choice and looks at Rudoflo and say a simple soft,"No..."

Rudolfo blinks "Wot?" He sounds confused "Wot ya mean...no?"

Molly rolls her eyes and goes to take his paw "Come on..the cat stops us..Rud can stab her, right Rud."She looks at the feline"He's not yours..so back off"Ok she has guts.

Kalypso watches, curious and lays a paw on her own weapon. Yes she has helped the hares and been truthful, so far "You seem a bit too...wanting to leave hare,sides he did say no."

Hanzi tenses as he is puled forwards and he is unsure what happens as he just reacts and moves to raise his dirk and stabs it towards her,"Let...GO!" Anger, he's had a bad day ok so don't touch him when he has had a bad day. This happens fairly quickly, even for him.

Rudolfo eyes widen, ok what just happen did he try and..stab a hare. He tries to find his voice and it fails.

Molly was not expecting it either, a surprised look as she lets go of Hanzi and backs off, she takes a couple deep breaths and lays a paw on her chest as she moves it..its red as she drops to her knees and falls sideways. She is bleeding...badly.

Kalypso tilts her head and just watches and chuckles, this is entertaining as she stands and looks at the two hares and Hanzi for other reactions.

Hanzi just stares, he stands there looks at the dirk and then his fellow hares , so many thoughts rush through his head and he finds his voice "I...she.."He backs up and bumps into Kalyspo as if in some sort of..shock.

Rudolfo rushes forwards and goes to try and stop the bleeding "Molly...molly stay awake.."He looks at Hanzi "Wot did you just do?!" He shakes Molly and takes a pulse and looks at Hanzi again as if did this just happen.."She....."

Kalypso fake frowns "Oh no..the hare maid is dead..gee that can happen in a fight."She looks at Hanzi"I suggest you leave with me..what would they think if you returned with them...the reports..accident?..Gee."She starts for the door, oh yeah there is a crowd..staring at them..ya!

Hanzi backs up, this feeling..what is it..shouldn't he feel cold...like ice or maybe something..guilt? But it's..he just shakes his head and goes to follow the cat still holding the dirk, still the blood on it and just walks off.

Rudolfo blinks in..shock"Hanzi?..Hanzi you just killed someone and your walking away...with her!!" He fights the urge to chase after him, he lifts Molly up and, he has to get back to the mountain, this needs reported...yeah this will be a fun report..not.

Kalypso makes sure the hare is by her side"You seemed to be..quiet, do tell me your thoughts Hanzi...."

Hanzi frowns "I..I don't know I should be feeling...horrible but I..I'm not it's just...this ..."Yes he should feel something like an urge to cry or run and hide, but he feels just relaxed and as he puts away the dirk an odd sort of...coldness..darkness and some reason he decides...to welcome it.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-02-08 02:16:35 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: A Choice..Is Made-LP LOG

I found this and I yes Hanzi will be changeing his outfit and look a bit..soonish smile

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31xel1

I mean..yeah Hanzi is..he's changed, ..evil hare is gonna be cool

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2019-02-14 04:43:55 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Choice..Is Made-LP LOG

Oh shnaaaapppp.....

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is called a plot twist....and one I wasn't expecting.  Well done big_smile

Board footer