Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-06 11:20:38 PM

Karth Riverbark

What Is This Cat Up To?-LP Log

Whom:

Hanzi -me- LP Recruit

Kalypso- Vermin cat and hater of The Blackrose

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Rudolfo- LP Hare, Fighter and Private

Zolomon- LP Hare, Runner and Private First Class

Hanzi was curious of many things, one being the feline Kalypso as she stayed by the entry.

Crevan- Dibbun Fox

Silverwings- Eagle and messanger in Mossflower Defenders

LOG:

Kalypso tail waged behind her as she didn't like being forced to stay anywhere, she looked around likely hares are somewhere and then she sees Hanzi"It is isn't you...surprised your still here"

Hanzi frowns "Wot is that supposed ta mean?" His tone not amused at all.

Ciocan came from the entry, his upper right arm was bandaged now and on either side of him was a hare as he looked at the cat"Now....I demand answers, where is the Blackrose hiding as it seems you know so much and if you trick us know this...the result won't be a good thing, for you"

Kalypso folds her arms over her chest,"You seem to demand a lot, your lucky Taz missed..he rarely misses"

Hanzi frowns "Taz..was around?" Ok he is a little worried now."And he is the badger lord..he can question you if he wants"

Ciocan frowns at Hanzi "Hanzi...quiet please and you should be inside" He looks to the cat"Where is your base, I won't ask again."

Kalypso narrows her eyes, but then replies "As I said....upshore, past the village..I can show some of your hares where it is."

Hanzi says, "But..wouldn't they see the hares?" Well he is thinking"Then they would know we were..there"

Ciocan looks down at the cat"I have other ways of seeing if you speak the truth cat."

Silverwing lands and sits on a nearby edge and tilts her head to look at the badger and hare, a slight puff up at the cat before she speaks "Silverwing fly high, silverwing soar..find badfurs in bulding upshore..slightly into oddly treed area and lota lota weeds, they make wall again."

Kalypso steps back slightly when the bird is seen and listens "Well..as you see..I spoke the truth and you have a witness, this hare"She points to Hanzi.

Hanzi frowns, ok why be pointed at"Umm...ok..."

Ciocan nods his thanks to the eagle "Thank you Silverwing, do stick around as we likely could use your help, as well as find Keldorn, he can help as well"

Silverwing nods"But..Silverwing need fishes and waterdrinks"

Kalypso hisses slightly, ears back a little but watches the bird and badger closely, a glace at Hanzi and back to the others.

Ciocan nods to the two hares "Go on inside and get the eagle some food and drink, Silverwings you can meet my hares on the crater...seems the best place.."He rubs his arm, still slightly sore but better, he still feels a little ill ,"As for you..feline..I have some more questions"

Hanzi keeps to the side as the bird flies off, large birds he decides he dislikes..weather they are friend or foe he isn't taking a chance on them.

Kalypso is calm as she watches the bird leave and those two guards, how doe he think she will simply stay and talk is over"Maybe talk should be later, shouldn't you rest?"

Ciocan glares at the cat, he is not in the mood and decides to sit down a moment."I still find it a bit odd...you seem to know a bit too much on the Blackrose group, and yet they don't seem concerned or I am sure you would be asking for protection, but you have not...it turned out to be true on where the base is. Yes you did bring back two of my hares, seemingly easily..you mentioned hating the Blackrose so what is your plans for after they are gone?"

Kalypso walks a little closer, "That's my concern, not yours....now if your excuse me I am outta here."Yes leave before anyone else comes outside, but before she does a rather quick move of her paw to the top of one of the badgers shoulder..up slightly a small sort of pinch(something like the Vulcan nerve pinch)...no harm would be done but the badger would lose consciousness for a few moments...long enough to leave the area quickly. Course she could totally fail and be in serious trouble...not that she wouldn't be anyways.

Hanzi frowns, he tenses up slightly and lays a paw on his dirk. Like he could fight off the cat...well he could try maybe.

Ciocan still has some slight effects of feeling ill and a headache from last night, better than he was but still, a fraction of a distraction and before he can shove the cat away he is briefly unconscious, to wake up maybe 5-10 minutes after the cat would leave, unless she has reason to stay which would be unwise now.

Kalypso backs up and looks at the only witness..Hanzi and rolls her eyes..."He is just passed out..come with me Hanzi...unless of course you want complained to" She grins "Oh why didn't Hanzi do anything and how he should of stayed put." She will go to pull him along, her plan leave as fast as she can.

Hanzi backs up but doesn't fight her off as she goes to grab his arm, he looks behind him and frowns.."W..what are you doing? Wait you said your on our side...am I a captive?!" Yeah let's just be un patrol like and panic

==To the Tavern==

Kalypso enters the tavern making sure the hare stays beside her as she goes to a table in the back and points to a chair.."Sit..Hanzi..I only want to chat"

Hanzi follows the cat and frowns, worried a little but sits slowly "C..Chat..on what? You...what did you do? What do you want with me?"

Kalypso nods and offers an odd smile " I didn't kill him..merely knocked him out..great little trick. comes in handy just place your paw and fingers like this.."She grins at a nearby rat and show the hair where she presses down when the shoulder blade area is or close to there making the rat pass out and sits back down."I can..teach you."

Hanzi frowns "But..."And he is curious "Teach me?" He frowns "But what about...they are gonna come look for me, and you and then what?"

Kalypso looks at her claws and then retraces them as she orders an ale, even gets Hanzi one"Oh I am sure they will..but I have ways of keeping unfound and I am sure they don't want more possible deaths"

Hanzi tilts his head "Possible..death?" He frowns and then goes to attempt to punch her in the jaw, he is good with a right hook after all.

Kalypso was paying attention and moves, and goes to grab his paw in her's and smirks "Spunk..you have a lot of it as well as other skills yet found, do keep that spunk..even anger can be good sometimes."She grins"I don't think anyone will look for you, as you said they dislike you and always yelling or complaining....open up your eyes and think"

Hanzi frowns and places his paws into his lap and just stays quiet."I...you..could be right"

Kalypso smiles "Your slowly understanding...look around, take this as a lesson. Why depend on others?"

Hanzi frowns "But...they..I have friends and...."Right he has friends right?"They would look for me."

Craven was taking a nap on the table near by but the talking being done by Hanzi and Kalypso wakes him up with a yawn and a stretch he stands up on the table he was napping on trying to spot the cause of his nap being interrupted

Kalypso rolls her eyes, she chuckles "You know I could still train you, it's up to you...of course..you don't need them"

Hanzi frowns, he notices the fox cub and looks back to the cat "I...I was learning to use the throwing daggers and...the dagger a little and I do want to learn to use a weapon.."

Crevan spots Hanzi without noticing the cat and leaps from table to table till he arrives at the table Hanzi is at "Hows your jaw? That rabbit wasn't very nice."

Kalypso drinks her ale when it comes and slides one over to Hanzi, a glace at the fox cub as she drinks her ale.

Hanzi blinks "Umm..oh it's you your that cub from the beach a couple times..yeah he as..annoying and my jaw is ok"He looks at the drink and then Kalypso, "Your..train me..still?"

Crevan finally notices the cat and backs up a little, after all the only other cat he has seen was not to friendly, his body shift as if he is ready to jump down and make a run for it.

Kalypso sits her mug down and looks at Crevan, her voice calm "Relax..child"A look at the hare as she simple puts her paw out for him to shake, will he accept the paw to shake, or leave?

Hanzi stares at the paw and at first starts to back away..at first..then he steps forwards and shakes her paw.

Crevan frowns watching Kalypso carefully "The last cat I saw sent vermin after me and the hare who was bringing me back to Halyard......." He stays tensed up

Kalypso moves back after the paw shake and looks to the fox"Melthan? She is still around...for now, if things go well she wont be around much longer"

Hanzi is slightly relaxed but still seems worried about something as he sits quietly now.

Crevan seems to relaxes a little as well "I hope so, that mean marten is gone now, I wanna be able to play on the beach when it gets warmer, papa said we could build sand castles and look for hermit crabs."

Kalypso nods "Sounds fun child and yes Taz is...food for the sea gulls"

Hanzi frowns as he sits there and looks at the door every so often, he does get the ale she offered him, a small sip and then drinks it slowly.

Crevan nods and bounces between his two foot paws clapping "Crevan never made a sand castle before." He comments before turning to look at Hanzi "What's wrong Hanzi.....why the frown?"

Kalypso looks at the hare but dosnt say much right now."Best idea....stay off the beach, the long patrol will soon take care of the Blackrose"

Hanzi frowns still and speaks "Because..."He looks at Kalypso "You..knocked him out or..what ever you did and then told me to follow you and I don't know why I did follow you for.

Crevan is confused at what Hanzi said looking over to Kalypso and tilts his head "what does he mean?"

Kalypso sighs "He is fine, not hurt merely...unconscious a few moments...likely awake now and very peeved off at me. I care not...all questions were answered and that..eagle found the base and proved I told the truth..they seemed to not believe me..what was I to do..I even told them how the cross bolt may of been poisoned...I am helpful and still they don't trust me...."She looks at Hanzi "I say you don't go back either...stick with me and I can teach you more than they ever would and I wont make you do chores or..extra training if its not needed"

Hanzi frowns "The..Long patrol is just leery of vermin is all and curious how you need a..a lot of stuff"

Crevan doesn't say anything else just listening to the two talk for now

Kalypso shrugs "Well....you don't need them and they don't need you"

Hanzi says, "I am...a recruit...they are low on hares and need more"

Kalypso listens quietly"More hares.....oh yes a lot did die thanks to Ormaz, didn't they"

Hanzi nods and then speaks quietly "You...knocked out his Lordship..they already disliked you and now they will dislike you even more and they might think you...have me as some captive"He is hoping he isn't one after all.

Kalypso says, "Let them think what they want Hanzi." Kalypso stands and looks at the hare, "I will be around...when your ready to train let me know"She then leaves the hare to think.

==Meanwhile a meeting==

A meeting had been called, not much of a warning just hey we are having a meeting, like right now and who ever can come...should come.

Rudolfo walks in and sits down. Yesterday was...well not so fun and his neck and throat still hurt and its all bruised up, so don't look for him to talk too much.

Zolomon enters and sits down as he glaces over at Rudolfo "Hey...doing ok, you can nod or shake head."

Ciocan enters with a couple hares, bandage on his upper right arm and he is not in the best of moods"Plans need made on what to do about the Blackrose and that feline, I do not trust her "

Rudolfo frowns "Yeah she may be up to something, and to run off in the middle of questioning....not a good sign"

Zolomon says, "I don't trust her...someone who rescues a couple beasts ...yes good but without so much as a small cut, tis just odd.""

Ciocan says, "I agree and I have reason to believe she may have one of out own as captive, if that's so then there is that rescue as well as what ever slaves the Blackrose have.""

And...in walks Hanzi, very slowly. Some dirt and sand on his clothing, a small bit of a cut on his face but he's here and looks tried"Wot is..goin' on...then I am never told things..recruits don't get news, well...well we should ya know...tis important"

Rudolfo looks at the door and smiles"Hanzi.."He coughs a little, ok too much talking but he looks happy to see Hanzi and was worried.

Zolomon blinks, he lets a couple other hares talk with Hanzi before he goes over"Someone said ya was taken captive...you got away?"

Ciocan walks over to Hanzi "Hanzi...."He is surprised he is here,"How?...never mind your safe and that's good, we have had enough problems lately"

Hanzi blinks "I..am fine and I walked outta the tavern after she left"He shrugs "She didn't come back so..came here.."Wait were they..worried?

Rudolfo quietly checks him for any wounds and sits down motioning Hanzi can sit down as well.

Zolomon says, "Jolly well good to see your ok Hanzi and she...who?"Confusion here, "Who was you...with?"

Ciocan clears his throat "That feline Kalypso took him after a bit of a disagreement with me. Not the best way to leave, using someone to avoid injury..wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't up to something"

Hanzi frowns, "She..didn't harm me" He doesn't mention the odd talk, a lot is on his mind and then he hugs the badger suddenly "I got worried...she knocked you out temperately and then dragged me off....I'm sorry for letting her do that. and not trying to see where she went."

Rudolfo frowns "Knocked...out?" Ok this was news to him as he shakes his head"Maybe she wanted our trust ta try and do us harm"

Zolomon says, "I don't know chap. She has helped us and where she said de base was..came up as true and tis possible she dislikes her mother..family disagreements I suppose. I say we be careful, and do wot we can to take down the Blackrose fer good""

Ciocan is a little surprised but gives the hare a hug in return, "I am glad to know your unharmed, no need to go into details I am glad your home safe Hanzi and I am just fine."

Hanzi tights his hug, it's been a long day...heck sort of long week in fact, he is also tried so falls asleep.

Rudolfo just stays where he is and sighs, he decides to not speak..sore throat and all thanks to that marten.

Zolomon frowns "Should I..take him to the bunk room?" He only asks but stays seated"I wonder what de cat did ta upset him and if she did take him as a temporary hostage how de he...sneak away?"

Ciocan shifts the hare in his arms and hands Hanzi off to one of the hares that came in with him, "Take him to the infirm, make sure he is ok"The hare nods and takes Hanzi and walks off.

Hanzi mutters something but is basically asleep as he seems to care less if he is sent to the infirm..least the cots are cozy enough.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer