Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-19 02:32:27 PM

Leon

The Master Healer Is Hurt!-Missing Abbot Log**ICLY HAPPENS 3-22-17**

== OK ICLY THIS HAPPENS VERY LATE, LIKE 3AM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 22ND, POSTED IT NOW AS WILL BE AWAY OOCLY TILL MARCH 30TH==

**Happen the late evening after this  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=167 ***

** Its short but wasnt on long, but is important to read...starts in entry,then a brief morment in infirm, then ends at the stairs leading to Great Hall ***

In Log:

Leon-Brother and Master Healer of Redwall

Quade-Temperary Leader of Defenders and a Warrior

Xander-Warrior Badger

Leon stepped out of the gatehouse, it was late and he couldn’t sleep so he decided to check on things in the infirmary and he didn’t want to wake Dorarose or Caleb as they sleep. He walked across the quiet empty abbey grounds, it was night so most were asleep.

Xander wasn't asleep, he was let in by the lone otter guard at the gate and limped towards the open ground. Dried blood was on his armor and he still had the dagger in his leg from the fight earlier that evening. He held his sword, well least he cleaned it off, he sat down in the grass and sighed. He was not sure how long he had stayed by the stream, he purposely avoided his friend and even tries to get the dagger out himself but was worried whether it was a good idea or not, so he came to the abbey in hopes someone was awake.   

Leon frowns when he sees the badger and quickly goes over to him "Xander what happen?" He examines the wound and finds a clean rag to hold around it, "You need to pull the dagger out, doesn’t look like it's in an area near any large vein so that’s good right away" He adds "I will add pressure and can clean and sew it...ok?"   

Xander just nods and waits, he does pull it out and takes a deep breath as that hurt. It does bleed fairly bad but it’s not a main blood vein so not nearly as bad as it could of "The archer...that killed mom and tried to kill Uncle Oz...he was at the Ferravale tavern..and well he is dead now...he threw the dagger at me when his arrow missed I guess"   

Leon frowns as he listens and uses his other arm to hold pressure and his free paw and oddly tail to help clean, then add a few stitches to the wound, "He was at Ferravale?"   

Quade has come from the walltops, he saw Xander enter "Oh is the badger back....how nice, yeah he and that fool hare were at the tavern, they didn’t wait on me...I am leader of the Defenders but no we shouldn’t wait...let’s talk to the little kitty leader of Ferravale and listens to HER...no that is not the thing to do." Oh yes the squirrel is a little upset, "Oh and by the way thanks to the badger going all bloodwrath on the fox, the...pretty sure leader of the vermin behind recent killings and disappearings...we LOST any chance of finding anyone...finding the abbot, oh and your daughter or any other captives for that matter because the badger here has anger issues and let them get the best of him and decided to not ask me his...make that former...leader work out a plan and mine would of worked, maybe of keep the fox alive for questioning."   

Xander frowns as he listens to Quade, "No one could find you and Blisa is the chieftain of Ferravale...she...she is above you and wanted volunteers so me and Zolomon volunteered to help, that fox..whoever he was had captives."   

Leon frowns as well "Lets calm down it’s in the middle of the night...was anything reported to Magramba or Oz maybe? " He starts to get out some herbs to mix in water for Xander's leg wound, "And I need some bandages please Quade"   

Quade looks in shock "He killed Bolt!...He...are you not listening to me Brother Leon...this beast ruined our chance to ever see them again, oh and he let 3 beasts escape and didn’t see interested in following them..no let’s just get revenge on the fox..” He then seems to hear the mouse "Oz is alive..." Ok Well the fox failed, no matter. He then clears his throat "That’s good but that doesn’t clear up this matter...the badger is irresponsible, and...maybe dangerous even. Something should be done about this...you are one of the 4 in charge are you not?"   

Xander looks at the ground and fights back tears, "I..I didn’t mean to kill Bolt..."He seems to wander, how did he know the name, he stands slowly and still holds the blade, he has yet to put it away, "I...I..." He then steps back and just walks out to the road, then bolts into the woods before anyone can ask where he was going so late, and his leg was tended to yes, but not bandaged yet. Hot teas race down his face as he is unsure how far he ran, he ran till he tripped over some fallen log and tumbled down a small hillside, he then curled up and cried himself to sleep not caring where he was.   

Leon blinks "Xander!" He then glares at Quade. Leon was usually calm and maybe stress and lack of sleep but he screams "How DARE you speak to an abbey beast in such a matter!!" He then storms off towards the infirm and goes to get some supplies as quietly as he can, he knows Angela is in one of the side rooms off the infirm and doesn’t wish to disturbed her. He also finds a whistle   he pockets and heads to the hall and towards the steps.   

Quade narrows his eyes and follows the mouse. He is quiet till they get outside the infirm and to the hall "You don't raise your voice to me, no one does. I am trying to help and you are trying to defend a brat...and cause of him and his recklessness we most likely will never see Abbot Benar, your daughter...again. He killed the leader of that band and let the rest of the group escape" Yes let’s get some blame out " I say we don’t let him back in this abbey..sides doesn’t he have that one room hut in Ferravale, maybe it’s time he stayed there instead."

Leon takes a deep breath, "Maybe YOU SHOULD LEAVE!" Maybe he yelled a little too loud, "And how did you know the leaders name anyway?" He shakes his head, "I am calling Thunderwing and finding Xander, he is still hurt and needs an herb paste and bandage on that leg, me and you will talk after breakfast...now I need to get this done before morning or my wife will worry" He turns his back and steps on the first step leading downstairs, his plan to quietly and quickly go to the entry and use the whistle  that only the eagle hears, find Xander and tend to him and then return before Dorarose wakes up..simple he hopes.   

Quade sighs "Me leave?" He then smirks and quickly goes to shove the mouse down the stairs, on purpose.   

Leon gets maybe another step and then only gets out a shocked gasp as he falls forwards and fails in catching himself. He tumbles down the steps and lands almost at the bottom. He is knocked out and on closer examining one will find a broken arm, the one where his paw is missing, and a broken left footpaw. He by some miracle didn’t break his neck but he does have a bump on his head.   

Quade walks down and looks down at the mouse, "Opps..."He looks back and forth and pulls out a vial, the same one he used to keep the vixen in her faint and gives one drop to the mouse "I can't have you be waking anytime soon....then again maybe you won’t..I could care less" He talks so no one but Leon, like Leon could hear, hears him and then stands placing the vial in his pocket again and walks on down the steps and to the entry, he is going to find Xander he says and the Master healer is..sleeping, well sort of the squirrel thinks and it is true he is looking for the badger but most likely not to help him.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-03-29 03:32:54 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: The Master Healer Is Hurt!-Missing Abbot Log**ICLY HAPPENS 3-22-17**

Oh, yay! big_smile I hope we can RP tomorrow smile

Board footer