Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-24 08:01:33 PM

oz

Redwall Winter Feast or The Winter of the Quiet Ice-Redwall Log

Who:

=Let's just say A lot were on smile ==

Log:

The Great Hall is bedecked with boughs of pine and mistletoe and holly with clusters of red berries.
The tables are bedecked with festive pot-plants, platters of food, urns of soup, fresh bread, pies, cakes, tarts and every kind of drink imaginable.

The Abbot hasn't arrived yet but most of the elder council have arrived and are sat at the top table whilst the dibbun keepers are having a hard time keeping the little ones from starting already. There is a festive air, an annoyance of impatience and a hubbub of voices as everyone waits for the abbot to put in an appearance so the feast can start.

Xander is here as he goes to find a chair to sit in. He had let some other beast know the feast was today and left it up to them if they came or not.

Ewan hasn't worn his Long Patrol uniform since it was decided he was staying at the abbey. Now he enters with his Private, fighter rank uniform deciding it was a good occasion to wear it. He steps into the room and looks around before he finds a chair nearby.

Gorvenalus had been finishing up a couple things in the library but he also is soon entering the room and goes to sit near the other elders of the order, he hello here and a brief hi there.

Mara enters the room and looks at all the wonderful dishes set up on the table...what a fortunate time to end up here, she thinks as she finds a seat that would fit her. The badger maiden has washed up and took the time to clean her favorite dress - the one she is presently wearing as she settles in.

Taran enters once more, he had helped a little in the kitchens, nothing too major just what was needed. He smiles as he looks at all the gathered beasts in the room.

Lacota enters the room with two novices pushing a cart with a massive cake that looks like the Matthias and Methuselah Bells. They wheel it over to a spot before the Elder's table.

Thomas is assisted to a chair by a novice, and he thanks the younger squirrel for his help.

Rigel is here and right away goes to get some food! Oh and Ale.

Matilda  enters and quickly finds a chair by the  where the abbot will sit and waits for the feast to start.

Benar finally walks down the stairs wearing his best habit and vestments.

He moves through the crowd smiling and pausing to say hello to everyone as he goes, he finally reaches his chair and settles down and picks up a bread roll as a hush falls on the hall, beasts straining to look toward him.

The squirrel looks up and over his glasses, "Was there something I was meant to do?" He asks with a sly grin and a young Novice nearby calls out.

"Open the Feast Father, please..."

Benar strokes his fuzzy chin and looks around the room and then laughs and holds up his bread roll, "Oh very well if I must, welcome one and all, friends, guests, my brothers and sisters of the order, I welcome you all to this our Annual Winter Feast, my thanks to Friar Lacota and the kitchen staff and this amazing cake! Just look at the size of this... you have outdone yourself Lacota."

"Ger on wid it," A young mole dibbun shouts before being shushed by an attendant sister and the abbot laughs softly.

"Ok ok, Welcome to the Winter of the Quiet Ice, may we all take a moment to give thanks for our friends, our family and this bounty spread before us," He pauses and waits for about twenty seconds before breaking his bread roll in half, "I declare the feast open!"

Xander smiles as for now he stays seated as he waits it seems, least for now.

Rigel walks over "Sir..Xander? Are you not going to be getting of food and drink?"

Mara looks at the cake in wide-eyed wonder, unable to imagine how much time and effort went into making it. She cannot help but to smile at the dibbun's insistence to carry on, then waits for the okay to start digging in...

Ewan smiles, he smiles as it is declared open "I like the name..and the cake is most lovely."He gets himself a plate and some October ale before sitting back down.

Thomas cannot see the cake, but he assumes it is impressive.

Gorvenalus chuckles as he lets a few get some food before him before he heads up to get a plate, but first he writes down a few things in a log book he has.

Taran frowns, oh well he did ask some of the Camp Willow Otters to come, not his fault they didn't. But it's fine he will still have a nice time and enjoy today.

Atvi slowly goes down the stairs and sits on the last one as he watches all the beasts gathered, a slow blink and a small frown. He needs to get use to this place again.

Mara decides to get up and help herself at this point. She takes a plate and loads it up with a couple of the tarts, some bread, and a couple slices of the savory pies before returning to her seat. She then gets up and gets a glass of one of the cordials, then returns to her seat and says a few words of thanks before digging in...

Lacota stands by, and nods. "Thank you, Benar. I took a lot of time to get them identical to the real deal..."

Thomas remains seated, but a novice fixes up a plate for him. When the novice returns, he says, "Thank you, lad."

Aric arrives, with a small group of squirrels and mice and carries his daughter Luna as he looks around and shrugs "May as well stay I say..enjoy the feast and merriment"

Luna giggles and when she is let down will go sit where the other dibbuns are sitting.

Matilda  gets some salad,pie,soup and rolls with some October Ale.

Benar helps himself to a bowl of thick chestnut soup and several warm bread rolls. He then pours himself a cup of tea and smiles at the Friar, "I am very glad you had time to make a cake Lacota, it looks almost too good to cut open."

He looks around the hall at the hubbub of talking and chatting and eating beasts all having fun and smiles, "You did an amazing job, just look at them all my dear old friend, this makes it all worth it and skating on the pond afterwards will be fantastic."

Xander sighs, well who ever he was looking for seems to not be here as he stands and goes to get himself a plate of food and some tea. He glaces over at Benar and then sits down to quietly eat and sips some tea.

Rigel is just enjoying the food, the ale...and OH! CAKE!

A young dibbun girl, an otter, passes by where Mara is sitting and looks at her for a moment, then turns to her and says, "What a pretty dress!" Mara can only smile and thank her for the kind words before cutting off a piece of pie with her fork...

Ewan grins "Ice skating..sounds fun chap..and the pond is least frozen like a jolly stone brick, wot wot..."Well he is in a good mood tonight, then again its a feast and he is a hare after all.

Atvi frowns, he for one is not going near the pond, in fact he just stays on the steps and watches everyone else.

Jaxson comes, ok he is late..why late again and for the feast. He is glad though that a lot of good food is still here and gets some before sitting with some water to drink.

Matilda  asks “Skating?'

Gorvenalus smiles "Ice skating? Sounds interesting...and the wind has calmed down a good deal, it won't be as cold feeling and beasts can always bundle up. hmmmmms maybe cider or hot cocoa to be ready near the pond"

Mara oohs. "I don't think I've ever tried ice skating before...sounds like fun!"

Taran asks, "I wonder when beasts first decided it was fun?"

Aric chuckles a little, it seems the group of travelers have joined the feast, a couple even do some magic tricks like a sudden coin in an ear, or an endless supply of scarfs out of a sleeve, one does a handstand and juggles with their foot paws and then gets upright and bows with a grin. The beaver chuckles as he sits down."Glad we decided to stay...least till spring time and I must thank your moles sir abbot for getting our cart ere' "

Lacota hmms. "I doubt very seriously that I shall go skating. However, I'm sure other beasts will have fun."

Thomas feels around for his cup of cordial. "At least it's not thin ice..."

Mara looks over at Taran with a smile, saying, "I'd be willing to wager that it was an otter who thought of it first." Then she takes a sip of her cordial and lets out a soft sigh, while looking upward. "I wish Mother and Father were here with me..."

Benar smiles and nods at Gorvenalus, "Oh yes, Sinway and the team have set all the lanterns up and bonfires around the pond and the ice is thick enough we can all go skating after dinner."

"Come now Lacota, you have to join us, it will be great fun! I promise," He gestures, "As Ewan says it will be great fun."

The abbot finishes his bread and stands up, "Now if you will excuse me I need to mingle," He moves through the crowd, stopping at each table to sample some of the food on it and talk to anyone who wants to talk with him. He pauses by Xander and places a hand on his arm, "You ok? Cheer up Xander, do try and enjoy the feast."

He then moves on and stops by Aric and grins, "I am glad the Foremole's team where able to help get your cart here. Do you think we might see some of your troupes performing skills this evening? I am sure everyone is eager to see you perform."

Xander smiles...some "It just seems..Krisha is likely in Ferravale is all...probably helping to fix the forge for Ferro and to check on him. Guess..Guess I just worry sometimes is all"

Atvi tipy toes into the room, finally and looks around. He about trips on his robe..yeah that needs hemmed just a little.

Lacota huffs. "I don't know. I'm no spring hare, you know..."

Ewan chuckles,"Any age..almost any age can skate."

Taran gets a little soup and bread as he smiles and starts to speak with a novice that's close by and tries some pie.

Aric smiles "Some are doing...simple tricks. maybe some more juggling could happen"He chuckles "I like it here and I think Luna does as well"

Mara decides to get up and get a bowl of the chestnut soup the Abbot had earlier, wanting to see how it tasted. She sees Taran talking with a novice and leaves him be, then turns to Xander once she sits down. "So I was in the library earlier," she says, "and you'll never guess what I discovered!"

Thomas sips his cordial. He knows for a fact he won't be skating, for obvious reasons, but doesn't say anything about that. Instead, he remarks on the delicious Deeper'n'Ever, Turnip'n'Tater'Beetroot Pie. "Simply amazing."

Xander sips so tea, but he is curious"Discovered what? I know you were looking for a map.."

"Neither am I Lacota," Benar calls back to the Friar, "If I can do it so can you! We don't have to be adventuresome, just a slow turn around the outer edge will do."

He then smiles at Aric and nods, "I can see them performing, it looks like good fun, I have never had a knack for it myself... but I am glad to see everyone is having a good time. I am glad you and your Luna decided to stay with us for a bit, you have certainly brightened things up around here."

He pauses to cut himself a slice of the turnip'n'tater'beetroot pie as he spots it and settles down on the bench next to Aric, "Oooh I didn't realize there was some of this, have you tried it? It is great pie and Lacota always cooks it just right."

Atvi takes deep breath and walks the rest of the way into the room, then trips over a loose bit of robe and sighs as he stands up and dusts himself off"This rob too big."

Mara nods as she takes in a spoonful of soup. "I found the maps, but then I found a book on the Badger Mothers that have come before..." She pauses to take another bite. "...and I was surprised to find out that there was one with my name. Excited, too!"

Ewan glaces over at the badger maid "Ya was looking for Brockhall or..something right lass?"

Aric tries some pie and smiles "It is..interesting, it's different that is for sure. Me and my friends been eating a lot of apples and dried fish the past couple weeks so anything else is good to us"

Thomas overhears Mara, and he speaks up, "I thought the name sounded familiar... Sister Letitia read that book to me awhile back. It is very interesting..."

Gorvenalus smiles "The library has many maps and the badger mother right now is Oz....and one day Krisha will take his place. I don't know as much history on badgers that came here...I may have to read some more."

Benar looks over, "Mother Mara was a long time ago child, she was an inspiration however, have you seen her personal journals? Those are in the archive if you want to look. Though I am also curious what is this map you have found?"

He pours himself another drink of tea and looks at Aric as he tries the pie and laughs softly, "It is certainly different, very hearty and filly, I always have to make sure to have a small slice or I will get too full." The abbot then reaches out and starts on a trifle, spooning some into a bowl, seems he is onto dessert already!

Matilda  smiles as she eats, drinks and speaks with various beasts .

Xander nods"Yeah Uncle Oz is badgermom ...Papa Oz"He chuckles, slightly better mood. He then clears his throat "I know she was looking for Brockhall, not sure why though"

"Deeper'n'Ever pie is a delicacy of the moles," Lacota replies to Aric, "It is quite good, though... Also make sure you try the Hotroot Soup, which is an otter delicacy..."

Atvi finds a seat near the abbot and says a quiet "Ello...sir" He has grown a little since being away a couple seasons, he is of novice age now.

Ewan gets a little pie with some creme, he looks at the cake....well it can wait and others need a slice first anyways as he enjoys the pie quietly"Good apple pie"

Mara looks over at Benar when he addresses her in regard to her namesake. "I will have to go through them, sir," she says solemnly, "If they are like the one I read earlier, then I will be reading them for a long time...I never knew she was about the same age as I was when she first came here." She nods to Xander and says to him, "I was going there to see if I could find anything about my own family history..." before looking toward the feast. "Is there anything here that would be considered a badger delicacy?"

Gorvenalus says, "Benar knows a lot of Brockhall..ask him maybe"

Aric nods "A lot of food is very good ere' good sir, very good indeed and beasts are friendly."

Benar looks up from his trifle, "Oh you should have asked if you where looking for Brockhall. The Abbey holds the key to Brockhall in trust since the days of Badgermother Bella and the building of the Abbey."

The squirrel gestures at Xander, "We had a little holiday there last summer for a few days to air the place out and let Oz and Xander and Krisha see the home of the Badgerlords of Mossflower from long ago. I keep the Keys in a cabinet in my office as it is the Abbots responsibility to look after it."

He then looks at Aric, "Don't do it unless you like spice, Hotroot is... way to hot, I don't know how or why otters like it! It is like fire in the mouth," he then glances down at Atvi, "hello Novice, how are you settling into your new robes and chores?"

He pours Atvi a drink and then glances back at Mara, "I am afraid there isn't anything here we'd really call a badger dish and you won't find much in Brockhall I am afraid. Everything that was in the Library there is in the Abbey Library. Bella donated it all as the foundation of the Abbey Library most of their old records are in the Archive however. I am sure the recorder would be happy to let you look however to see if there is anything of use but Bella's family was so long ago the Genealogy records may not be of much help Miss Mara."

Lacota thinks for a few moments. "Well, err, Miss Mara... There was one very old recipe I found here... It's... Let me think... Yes... 'Brockhall Badger Carrot Cakes'..."

Mara shakes her head at the thought of the hotroot soup...much too hot for her liking. But then she gasps when Benar tells her about Brockhall...and mostly about how there isn't anything there. "You mean--I would have found nothing there?" She lowers her head at the thought she was on a fool's errand, only to have a more powerful force bring her to Redwall...fate, perhaps?

Atvi shrugs "Robes too long and I trip."He sighs "I....wanna be a good novice and honor my...my friend and grandma would want me to..to one day be a brother in the order"

Mara then looks over to Lacota and smiles. "Carrot cake does sound good," she tells him, "and my favorite things have either mushrooms, leeks, or both in them."

Ewan says, "Least Brockhall was left alone by that horde...I am glad it was not found by the wrong beats"

Matilda  nods “I am glad as well Brockhall remains hidden”

Gorvenalus says, "Yes Brockhall is a little hidden I believe and hard to find unless one knows where to look""

Benar smiles softly at Mara, "You'd have found some amazingly antique furniture, some beautiful carvings and rooms and been impressed by the fact it isn't as dusty as you might think," He wags his spoon at her, "After breaking in of course. If you'd like to see it I can take you down there and unlock it."

He gestures toward the recorder, "But Gorvenalus can show you all the records and such but Bella closed the Hall and moved here to Redwall and it has been kept closed and sealed for the most part ever since."

He then glances at Lacota, "Carrot cake you say.... not as nice as a good hazelnut sponge but I'd be tempted to try this." He nods to Ewan, "Anybeast who doesn't know where it is would be hard pressed to find it. It was hidden by Bella and she had Martin's help in devising it's disguise to keep people from wandering into it by mistake."

Aric says, "THis Brockhall...it be some famous place of Mossflower?""
Lacota nods. "It is a VERY old recipe... From Bella herself, perhaps. I'm afraid I've never used it... But I could whip up a batch for you sometime, if you wish..."

Jaxson has been quiet most of the time during the feast, hey eat the yummy food and just be stress free right?

Xander says, "Brockhall is nice..be nice to go again sometime for a few days"

Thomas says, "You're very lucky, Miss Mara. Stories tell that at one time Brockhall had been overrun with adders, and another time, many seasons later, it was taken over by the Sable Quean..."

Thomas says, "Both times, however, it was cleaned out and fixed up."

Oz was just a little late, but he trusted Sister Ginny and a couple others to keep the dibbuns out of trouble and they did a fairly good job. He walks in with his staff, a couple times stopping as his knee bothers him and then finally sits down. And of course 3-4 dibbuns rush over and sit in his lap as Sister Ginny the hedgehog sighs and goes over "Let Papa OZ eat and then you can sit on his lap"The 3--4 dibbuns go back to where they was.

Atvi tilts his head"Yeah cause vermin who try it again will get stabs a lot"

Xander looks over at Atvi...ok...he then frowns a little when he sees Oz limp once, he resits the urge to go over and check on him and help him to a chair but stays where he is when he sees him make it to a chair after all.

Aric lets the members of the traveling show do some more ticks for the abbey beasts, one of the mouse maids even sings. He sips cordial as he smiles..it's been a good day.

Benar waves his tail, "Papa Oz my dear, I am so glad you made it down," He smiles, "And yes you lot let Papa eat something before you all pester him."

He then looks over at Atvi and smiles, "Come now Atvi no need to talk about such things at the feast," he sets down his spoon and looks around, most beasts are finishing up and the Abbot stands up and raises his voice, "Ok everyone, if you'd like we can retire outside to the pond! There is skating to be had and bonfires and warm mulled drinks for everyone."

He motions toward the doors, "If anyone would like to join us you are more then welcome to bring your food with you too of course but be sure to dress warmly."

Xander seems to debate rather he will go out or not. He sips some ale as he thinks.

Atvi frowns, well he might go...but not onto the pond.

Thomas stands up from the table, and grips his staff. "I might as well..."

Gorvenalus smiles "I will have to see if I can find some history of badgers, but perhaps tomorrow "

Oz listens as a lot of talking goes on and chuckles, he smiles when he gets a plate and some tea as he eats quietly" Skating? I do not think slipping on ice interests me...let others go I will likely stay inside."

Lacota starts cutting into his huge cake.

Mara finishes off her plate and ponders a slice of the massive cake that Lacota is cutting into as she hears the tales that Thomas tells of Brockhall. "I'm sure it was a lot of effort to rid Brockhall of them," she says, "but even if there is nothing there of note, I would like to see it."

Benar smiles at Mara, "I would be delighted to take you and show it to you Miss Mara, talk to me next week once the feast is out of the way and we can head on down."

Oz decides to stay where he is. When it's less crowed he will get a slice of cake, after some others have gotten some. Otherwise he sits quiet.

Matilda  smiles “I think I may go see what this skating is all about, come on Oz...”

Jaxson meanwhile has fallen asleep....another side effect of too much good food!

==To The Pond==

The Pond is aglow with warm light! From three massive bonfires ringing the shore and by strings of beautiful lanterns hanging from the trees of the surrounding orchard. The ice is smooth and has been brushed clear of snow leaving a flat, gleaming surface that sparkles under the warm light of the fire and lanterns.

The kitchen has set up a stand near one of the fires laden down with urns of mulled and spiced and warming drinks from tea to wine to hot chocolate and there is even a stand doing warm snacks, fresh bread and other such outdoor foods for anyone still peckish.

Benar leads the way down to the shores of the pond and smiles as he gestures to a stand, "Ice Skates in a variety of sizes though I'll be using my own," He holds his up and grins, "Now make sure to stay wrapped up warm and if you start to feel cold retire to one of the fires and have a warming drink."

Xander looks and smiles "Brother Sinway did a good job looks like." He shrugs "Most likely no skates my size and..I may just watch"

Matilda smiles “I want to try this, it..seems fun”

Atvi frowns and stays off to the side by one of the bonfires "Ice is bad...bad ice..gonna stay away from it"

Gorvenalus made sure his logbook was elsewhere before he came venturing over to the pond.

Oz makes his way slowly to the pond, he is not going on the ice and stays off the pond by one of the fires. Some dibbuns have gone to bed, some are still out here to skate and Sister Ginny and Brother Rick keep an eye on the dibbuns while skating.

Thomas makes his way through the snow, this time being guided by a novice. "I shan't skate, I'm afraid. But those drinks smell good..."

Mara joins everyone that decided to come out, the badger in a warm cloak that covers the majority of her body. She goes over to look at the skates and sees a pair that are roughly her size and tries to put them on her paws...

Benar shakes his head, "Come on Xander, Krisha would want you to have fun and of course I have skates your size! You don't think I'd break out the skates for everyone and forget badger sized skates did you?"

He sits down on a bench and pulls on his skates and then steps out onto the ice, he balances for a moment then pushes off, starting to skate slowly in a long swirling circle around the edge of the pond, "Come along everyone."

After that there is a rush of beasts toward the stands for skates surrounding Mara as beasts hurry to follow the Abbot out onto the beautifully flat pond.

Lacota has somehow managed to get his helpers to wheel out that entire cake. Through the snow. One wonders how he did it. Plenty of cake to go around with the drinks, though.

Xander smiles "I..suppose I could skate..who knows it could be fun" He does find some and gets them on after a few moments and then goes to skate and at first looks like he is doing fairly well, til he falls onto his behind and spins a little. He snorts and slowly gets up, but it takes a couple times to get up.

Atvi whimpers and decides to stay by Oz "Ice is bad..huh papa Oz?"

Once Mara has her skates on and secured, she gets up and gingerly steps onto the ice, trying to keep her balance and not fall down. "Whoa...ohh! Not sure...if I can. . .gah!" She staggers a little bit before falling, though she looks no worse for wear. "How do I do this?"

Thomas hangs back, not stepping forward with the other abbeybeasts. "Could some beast direct me toward the drinks, please?"

Oz shrugs "Guess it depends."He listens to the laughter and then to one order beast who grumbles and gives up after one try" You can stay by me Atvi it is not like I am going onto the pond, not at all."

Gorvenalus chuckles "Not had fun in a long while"

The cake and hot drinks are proving to be just as much of an attraction as the ice skating and quite a crowd is gathering, encouraging Lacota to cut the cake and start serving it with the hot drinks!

The Abbot meanwhile seems quite content to be out on the ice, keeping warm by skating along. He slides to a stop near Mara and staying upright offers her his hand, "Here let me help you Mara, everyone," He calls out to anyone nearby who need help, "Pay attention, it is all about balance and not stopping unless you mean to. It is quite fun once you get going."

Xander frowns, "Yep..tons of fun"He says quietly and gets up...ok ok he..never mind he falls face first onto the ice, it's a good thing it's so thick and he sits there and sighs loudly, ok maybe he will just go to the hot drinks.

Atvi watches the others "It makes beast fall down...."

The Friar is cutting off slices, and passing them out on plates.

Oz smiles "I will have to take your word for that Atvi..but ice is slippery, and one thing hard to avoid..weather its over a pond or a puddle on the ground somewhere. Ice even gets me at times and those who can see...well ice has a way to hide it's self at times too"

Gorvenalus smiles, he does and has gotten the hand of this"It is something fun to do this time of the seasons. Let's just hope no ice effected the rope for the bells, we do repair one soon after all and shortly afterwards the other bell"

Mara gets back up and tries again...and nearly falls again, but she is able to catch herself. From there, she starts to get the hang of it, albeit she moves very slowly and close to the edge of the pond.

Thomas manages to find the table of drinks, and he feels about for a mug of mulled cider.

Atvi just pouts, yep no pond for him, least the dibbuns and younger novices have hot cocoa which cheers him up and he smiles.

Benar keeps pace with Mara, smiling all the time, his thick tail swaying from side to side, "That's it see, nice and slow and you'll get there in no time at all. Take it nice and easy no need to rush."

Gorvenalus says, "This is a good skill, takes practice though"

Oz yawns as he starts to feel tried but he stays out here, for now.

Thomas sips his cider, keeping his distance from the pond.

Mara keeps at the slow pace as Benar moves close to her and offers encouragements. She stays near the edge of the pond, keeping her balance as she moves forward a little quicker, but not by much. "I think I'm getting it...I think I am!"

Xander has figured it out, somewhat but decides he has had enough for now and gets some cider.

Benar smiles and watches as the pond starts to fill up and starts to speed back up, skating slowly in a circle and watching everyone, drifting over to help them as needed and mostly staying on the ice except for the odd trip to get a hot drink or circulate amongst the beasts on the shore.

Thomas speaks up, "I used to go skating in my younger seasons, but I... Can't anymore."

Gorvenalus says, "I did not have this where I use to live"

Mara says to Gorvenalus, "Neither did I...this is fun!" Then she heads over to the drink table and pours herself a cup of hot cider to sip upon while she catches her breath.

Oz says, "Beasts may of skating in Send Valley..I do not remember"

Atvi let's Brother Rick get him inside, he is tried.

Thomas sips his cider, and leans on his staff. Thomas says, "I did a great many things as a lad that I cannot do anymore..."

Xander gets off the ice and takes off the skates. Ok he admits it was...fun. But now its time to go inside, get warm and sleep till maybe lunch time tomorrow.

Oz speaks “There is likely something you can still do Thomas”

Mara decides that she is going to head back inside as well, her tummy full and her spirits high.  "This was fun! I certainly enjoyed this a lot!".

Thomas mhmms. "Very true. I can still travel about just fine, despite my blindness."

Gorvenalus smiles, he decides to take a break and rest. He smiles as he watches the others have fun.

Oz  says, "I rarely leave the abbey...maybe that one clearing but even that's been a while" He speaks with Sister Jenny and Brother Rick as they get whim ever is left of the dibbuns and younger novices and heads inside.

Thomas hmms, and sips his drink. "I'm thinking of traveling south come this spring... Haven't decided yet. You all have been incredibly accommodating to me, and I've been able to get through your Library with help, too... But I'm a wanderer by nature."

Oz nods"I think I may go inside as well...but it's been a good day"

Beasts will make sure all gets inside and stuff is put away and bon fires safely put out all the way before all beast finally head to bed till morning.

Last edited by oz (2019-01-24 08:48:27 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer