Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-29 02:39:35 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Your All FIRED!-Missing Abbot Log

==Starts inside the one building the Defenders have, and ends by a clearing by the same place==

The day was cloudy, normal for early spring days as Quade sat in a chair in the only building the Defenders had, how many knew he was the villain, well he was about to find out.

Zolomon walked in and waves “Hey sir Q..how ya bally well doing today. Any news or tis that why there is a meeting?”

Jasmine followed the other hare inside “It’s nice…needs to be larger”

Edson was already there, he kept to himself so it’s not like he truly paid attention to news, so he had no clue who the villain was or wasn’t. he has tried to find the abbot but not much luck so far as he polished a dagger as he waited for the meeting to start.

Nearby Rowtag stayed hidden off a path and watched the headquarters quietly, or what was supposed to be headquarters all he saw was a building that needed some more work, he smirked…yeah its gonna need a lot here soon.

Quade turned “Well that’s all that I guess is going to show up, no matter the bird is easy enough to find” He notices the hare maid “And whom is this?”

“Thunderwing?  “ Zolomon asks. “Not seen him probably looking for Benar my guess, a view from the air is always good right Q?” He smiles “Oh me friend Jasmine, she like ta join…she can use a dirk, knows some fine cooking skills…we jolly well need a cook”

Edson shrugs “He’s a large bird most likely likes it better outside than inside places, I mean I would.”

Quade took a deep breath and exhaled, he then grins “Fine…a cook, sure she can join up, “ He says calmly ”Also where is Dorarose?”

Jasmine smiles at the invite “Thank you sir, maybe I could even make a good lunch later today”

Zolomon shrugs “With Brother L? Last I checked he may of woken up from his faint, then that’s jolly well good news right?”

Edson smiles “Good news fer once excellent”

Quade tenses up at the mention the healer is awake, he nods slowly “I will have to go check on him…yes.” He smiles, a sort of odd smile “But first the important highlight of my day and some news for the abbey and Ferravale they are just going to…LOVE”

Jasmine frowns ,“SO wot all is going on anyways…missing beasts and injured beasts?”

Zolomon  blinks, “Wot’s that Q…did you find the abbot, you jolly well know where he is?” He sounds hopeful, he turns to the hare maid “Yes Abbot Benar is missing as well as another abbey beast and our former leader Marek is missing as well”

Edson puts his daggers away and listens.

Quade walks to the door and then slams, then locks it shut as he speaks loudly “Yes I know where Abbot Benar is! In fact going there here soon, oh and by the way your all….FIRED!”

As he word fired is said, a flaming arrow is shot and lands on a purposely left couple barrels of ale, that explode and engulf the front of the building, one falls over and sets the grass on fire. Another couple arrows fly and land on some more grass and its set ablaze.

The fire spreads along the grass and gets a nearby hut on fire, and a couple tree. Some very thick vegetation that before would of taken a good hour or more to get through is being burnt down rather quickly in the frame of just 10 minutes.

Zolomon about falls out of his seat and frowns, “Ok..this is…bad” His ears droop.

Jasmine backs up “Zolomon..wot is happening, wot is going on!” Fear sounds in her voice as she looks around ”We need to get out!”

Edson is quickly up “What the…wait did our leader just” He sees the smoke “Fire…there is a fire outside!”

Quade smirks as he watches the fire, he looks up as he hears some thunder and back to the fire ”Let’s hope it doesn’t rain too soon, it would ruin my day”

Rowtag and a couple weasels watch ”So now what boss?”

Quade just smirks and watches the fire as he speaks to Rowtag "Now we look for Dorarose and that eagle Thunderwing and kill them, the defenders will soon be a distant memory" He turns to head off as a building burns, a couple trees, some grass and a lone couple huts..luckily he moved the captives, so they are safe.

Zolomon gulps as he looks around quickly and coughs from the smoke "Ok Ok gotta think..gotta think..I don’t blooming know!"

Edson frowns "You would make a poor leader..." He backs up as some flames get under the door "Think faster long ears."

In the distance away from the city and it's chaotic life style Brookshire has set up her own camp site off in the backwoods. The tubby weasel of a ferret returns to her camp, carrying a load of fish over her shoulder. One could say it was enough to keep a beast fed for a day but anyone who knew Brook would know it was just her lunch. Off in the distance she catches sight of plumes of smoke rising near the city. "Oh, someone's having a rather nice bon fire." She quips to herself. "That looks like it's coming from-" And pauses. A moment later the ferret drops the fish and starts running...

Jasmine curls into a corner and starts crying. She is not liking this one bit. She coughs a little. She just wanted to join as a cook, maybe offer healer skills or use of a dirk but fire is something she fears.

Rowtag quickly follows Quade down a path as the fire grows, some thunder means it may rain soon but so far it’s only a light drizzle

There is a lot of thunder, no hard rain yet just a lot of FIRE! The building is on fire mainly on the outside and roof and some are the front of the inside. About 3 abanded huts are basically toast now and the weeds and thick grasses have made a rather nice burning clearing. So far the fire is not to Ferravale and a stream helps it not get too far, but its edging closer.

The ferret scales the back wall of the area with no little ease. She lands on her feet at least, "Oh please don't be dead, oh please don't be dead." The ferret says to herself, mouth agape at the blaze before her. She can feel the heat even from here. "Is anyone in there!" She cups her paws together before shouting. "Is anyone in there!?"

Quade hears Brookshire and grumbles "Rowtag..shoot the stupid fat ferret please"

Zolomon coughs “Has to be a ..." He narrowly avoids a falling bit of burning celling, he then hears the ferret "YES!" He frowns..window..window, he spots one and quickly goes to break it with a chair.

Edson goes to help Jasmine "Come on lass tis a bad idea to panic right now we got to get out of here lass, come on!"

Rowtag smirks and levels an arrow and fires at the ferret with skill and good aim.

Jasmine frowns but takes the hedgehog's paw and coughs roughly as smoke fills the room, some goes outside but not all of it.

Quade chuckles as he watches the fire, it’s fun for him. The rain gets a little harder and he cusses some, the rain will help lessen the fire but if it kills someone first at least, then he has won somewhat.

The ferret slams herself against the door of the burning building. It shakes but does not budge. "Come on, come ON!" She glances around for something to help pry it open. And that's when the arrow hit her.

It's the impact Brookshire feels first, like someone hitting her hard enough in the gut to make her stagger back. She glances downward, surprised to find a wooden shaft lodged into her belly. Her eyes widen as she falls backward onto her rump. "But...how...I..." Come on ferret, get back up! Brookshire shouts in her own head, but all she can do is roll over onto her side into a ball while clutching at her bleeding wound.

Zolomon has managed to break the window and goes to help Jasmine outside quickly, he looks up as the building starts making a creaking noise “Not a good noise...Edson get out!"

Edson is not wasting time after the hare maid is safe, he feels a bit of burning wood land on his arm and quickly gets it out and dives out with a roll out the window and looks back at the building and frowns, he looks around at the grass and stuff "Whoa....."

Jasmine coughs and grips onto Zolomon, once out her eyes flutter shut as she passes out

Quade can't see if they got out or not as it was from the back and he is in the front or sees it better. He cusses as rain starts pouring now and rolls of thunder and lightning cuts across the sky as he starts to get soaked" Rowtag come on...we need back to base!"

Rowtag grins as he sees the ferret and lays another arrow down and fires at her, he then turns to Quade and snorts as he quickly follows his boss

It's rather hard to dodge another arrow while withering on the ground in PAIN. The ferret let's out a pathetic wail as she is hit in the hips by another shaft. She should have known better, thinks Brook. What was she thinking? That she was going to come here and get to be the hero and save everyone? HA! Now she's going to DIE with everyone, turned into a pin cushion and roasted by the fire!

The squirrel is quickly getting down a path as some of the fire is getting put out from the hard rain, he decides it’s not worth the risk to check if anyone died, their headquarters is a pile of burning rubble

Zolomon carries the hare maid quickly away, he has yet to see the ferret, as he looks back and his ears droop, he checks on Jasmine, "Jasmine..Jas..lass?"

Edson coughs and looks up as they get soaked with rain and holds his arm where a burn is "What the crazy hey..did Quade do this?! Why?!"

Jasmine is deeply unconcious, she has a burn on her left ear and one on her left paw as well. She also feels really really warm from the heat of the fire but at least the rain helps a little.

Rowtag stays close to the squirrel as he looks back at the fire and smoke and chuckles, "Think they died boss?"

With the fire so close to city limits it really was only a matter of time before the City Guard makes an appearance. Leading a procession of bucket wielding beasts, both guard and civilian Bandit makes a cameo upon the scene. The swift fox shelters his face from the rain by holding a paw above his eyes, "I guess it is true...the carvery always does arrive late." Growling he orders his beasts to fan out and search for survivors.

Zolomon is glad the fire is almost out but he is worried about Jasmine as tears of worry form "Jassy...Jassy wake up, please wake up don’t die" He gently lifts her and looks around "She needs a healer!"

Edson stands in the rain just shocked as he looks at what was once the headquarters "We were in there..."He goes to the hares quickly and frowns "I..which way to somewhere?"

Jasmine is not responding, she is alive as the rising and falling of her chest is proof.

"What in the blazes happened here? Who's in charge? What are you fools waiting for get them beasts out of here and to the infirm!" And other shouts of orders fill the air as Bandit throws his weight around without actually offering to help. Slipping and sliding in the mud caused by the rain a flood of beasts go to help each individual, even Brookshire who is amazingly still alive after being made into a pin cushion. "I need a stretcher for this one," One of the guards shout, "Maybe two?" His reply earns him a kick to the knees with Brookshire’s good leg followed by some words that would make sailors blush.

A pair of foxes arrive to help the hares, "What's wrong? Is she hurt?"

Quade watches from a distance, a safe one but the heavy rain makes it hard to see. The rain is still heavy and most of the fire is out but there is burnt grass, like 3 huts burnt to the ground and ..the defenders one building is smoking rubble, with a small fire still there and the smell of smoke fills the air.

Zolomon is unsure of the foxes as he holds Jasmine "She is passes out and needs a healer...." He coughs roughly and has a burn on his arm.

Jasmine is unconcious, and has a burn on her left ear. She has some red mark on her cheek also.

Edson frowns “There was a fire...duhhhhhh! Some crazy squirrel did it....he locked us in and left us to die!"

Rowtag is near Quade as the heavy rain starts to lessen some, he stays hidden.

Stomping closer to Edson Bandit gives him a good glaring at. Unintentially of course but he tends to take giant fires being lit by his town rather personally. Especially when they are on purpose. "What. Squirrel?" The fox then glances back at the damage surrounding the area before easing up a bit. "See to the wounded." He says to the guards around him, "We can get to the bottom of this after everyone isn't in danger of dying of smoke and fire..." He glances upward at the rain, "Or drowning..."

Edson folds his arms over his chest, the headquarters are a smoking rubble now, "Our so called leader...."He rubs his arm "I am getting out of this rain and somewhere dry....ummm..I will meet up at that abbey, yeah" He walks around the fox with an excuse me

DoraRose is way beyond angry.  Her daughter was brought safely back to her, but then she confirmed the Warrior's and Angela's suspicions by telling them that it was Quade who is behind it all.  So Dora is hunting him down because of all the bad things she's heard about in the past few days.  The Warrior has her axe and her sword and has been traveling since this morning.  She slows down, however, when she comes upon the smoldering wreckage.  Mouth open slightly, she walks slowly over to the Ferravale Head Guard.  "What on Earth happened?  I mean.....besides the obvious part....."

Quade catches sight of the mouse maid from where he is in a tree and his eyes narrow, but he stays put and watches from where he is, he looks around towards Rowtag and makes an arrow shooting move, like shot her already.

Rowtag blinks, and looks at the mouse maid and frowns, there is way too many beasts...ok fine, he takes aim and fires...sad for him, lucky for Dorarose a Ferravale guard, a rat walked up to say something and instead ends up falling over dead with an arrow in his back. The cat quickly decides it’s time to get outta here, yeah sorry boss he’s gone!

And then all blazes break loose. "Son of woodlander!" Bandit shouts he turns swiftly, claymore drawn and pointing a finger at the woods around them. "After him! Get after him!"

"Do you want us to take him alive sir?" Says an unfortunate weasel right before Bandit grabs him by the scruff of his neck and shakes him. "NO! I want his /HEAD/. Get after him!" The guards file out, chasing after the would be assassin while another tends to his unfortunate victim. "You want to know what happened? Ask whoever is in charge. Defenders...HA! I should have known you were nothing but trouble." The fox growls before heading off to follow his beasts in pursuit of the cat.

Zolomon carries Jasmine and frowns at the head guard "That’s not blooming nice....and.." He frowns, who is in charge now, he surely isn't as  his ears  droop and he carefully holds Jasmine.

Jasmine is well...unconcious so she isn’t going to say anything and she just joined like today, bad timing it seemed as she weakly does let out a groan and shivers.

DoraRose stands in shock as she is almost killed.  Watching the Head Guard lead the way after her would-be assassin.  Under normal circumstances she would be very angry at Bandit, but these are not normal circumstances.  After checking on the rat and making sure he's dead, she looks around and notes the confusion.  Sighing, she decides to just take charge.  "Zolomon, can  you tell me what happened?"  She trots over to him, keeping her gaze on the tree line and her axe in the way of her chest.  She found it very sobering and mildly frightening how close death came for her.  "We need to help get the wounded to the Ferravale Infirmary."

Quade face palms, ok he will talk to the cat later as he stays in the tree unsure if Dora knows everything or not. The rain has calmed now and smoke still fills the air

Zolomon frowns "We were having a meeting...and Quade did ask where you were and no one knew really...anyways he rattles off a couple things and then leaves..but he locked me, Jasmine, and Edson inside and then said we were all fired..and well seemed he literally blooming meant it" His ears droop in worry as he goes to pass the hare maid to a healer.

Jasmine coughs and weakly groans as she is passed to some healer beast or least one to get her to an infirm, she is deeply passed out as she is hurried off.

DoraRose grips her axe shaft tightly.  "Oh, /really/?"  The Healers and remaining guards get the wounded out of the area.  They can come back for the dead.  The Warrior growls.  "C'mon; let's see if he's still in the area.  If he is, I'm going to have a few /words/ with him."  More like try to make his tail into a scarf, but, hey.  He's made her very, very angry, yo.

Quade just watches from the tree, there is no way he is coming down, he only moves slightly to get to another tree. He needs to get back to his base without being seen.

Zolomon frowns, "He also said one other interesting thing, he said he knew where Benar was."

DoraRose grits her teeth as rage boils up within her.  "When I catch him, I'll turn his tail into a scarf!!!"  But not today; she is only a mouse, and Quade is a squirrel, fully able to escape her by using the treetops.....will he?  If he values his life, he should.

Quade manages to slip off quietly, least for now. He can go the long way back to his base, leave a fake trail, that sort of thing. He can finish off the fools later.

Zolomon frowns "I..we’ll be careful Mrs. D..ok..I need to check on Jassy.." He heads off.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-03-29 04:50:40 PM)

Board footer