Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-10 01:24:37 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

It's Cold and I Want Lunch- Redwall / Mossflower Defender Log

Who:

Jaxson- My archer squirrel in Mossflower Defenders

Rigel- Archer fox of Mossflower Defenders

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Canowicakte- Hare and new member of Mossflower Defenders..Cook,Archer and Fighter

Some Spoofed beasts at gate and some in cavern hole during lunch...

Log:

Jaxson was relaxing, or trying to relax but it was too darn cold to relax much and so he decided to leave his tree house and head to the abbey, a lot more warm in the abbey after all as..well...not so warm in his tree house and it's not like he can start a fire, yeah let's start a forest fire...Not.

Canowicakte was in a fairly good mood, a great mood as he hummed a tune of some sort that it seemed only the hare knew.

Rigel was on his way back from Ferravale when he seen the hare and slowed down” Whoa I was thinking all hares went back to the tall, super tall Badger Lord fellow.”

Jaxson saw the  hare too and snorted “How can one be blooming happy in this weather, tis so cold my fur is freezing to me!”

Canowicakte stops and turns around as he grins and smiles “Hallo squirrel chap...well it is cold but, ere' be a secret tis winter. And also I am alive, have good snacks so all reasons to be happy and..well, why be sad, being sad never done a beast any good say wot?” He blinks at the fox and tenses a little “Friend or foe and...back ta whom?”

Xander was coming up the road, upon seeing the crowd of friends and hare he picks up pace and frowns “Rigel is a friend..trust me please and just cause he is a hare  doesn't mean he is in the Long Patrol”

Jaxson gives a polite nod and just folds his arms over his chest” Yeah and he seems to care less tis freezing out here, can we get to the abbey..warmer there and we can chat all ya want and yeah Rigel be good...and annoying at times.”

Canowicakte decides to trust the badger and grins “Hallo badger chap...oh I am Canowicakte Leroy Justine Sean Mario Lathan Forestpaw ...hare don't ya know and I have heard of de Long Patrol but ya see anything with the word..Long in it, not fer me..dislike Long trips and all....Longbows be fine, fires an arrow a long distance..but that Patrol group walk long miles...nope not fer me...unless tis fer a good meal”

Rigel waves “It is being Xander, hello Xander...we found a hare and he has a longbow”

Jaxson groans “Hares and long names, what is with hares and long names and always wanting to eat food”He nods to Xander “Hello sir” He looks at the others “Abbey please....fireplace...warmth...lunch if we keep walking...please”

Xander smiles “Nice to meet you sir hare, I am Xander and these are my friends. I have a couple friends in the Long Patrol  and might go visit them soon......but I have my group Mossflower Defenders and we are rebuilding our base and a tavern, also I have family to think of.”He chuckles at Jaxson “Well the abbey is very close” One can see it easily now. “And we can surely get there by lunch.”

Canowicakte smiles “Excellent...let us go chaps and partake of lunch and chat and become friends.”He tilts his head “Mossflower Defenders...ya need a good fighter or archer sir Xander?”

Rigel grins “I be liking this hare already...come Friar Lactoa's food awaits!” He is already rushing to the abbey.

Jaxson sighs “Of course...yeah invite the hare and give the Redwall Friar a headache.”Yes he is grumpy today, can you tell? “Can we get walking....please”

Xander hmmms softly and then offers a paw “Your welcome to the group...there is some peace now but one never knows how long it may last.” He chuckles and heads to the abbey,  the others he assumes will follow.

Canowicakte smiles “I say I can also cook, maybe your need a cook once this base is, how you say...built?”

Jaxson just listens as they FINALLY walk and looks to the others, weapons off at the gate and he frowns as the lunch bell rings”Of course we are right on time.....”He groans and gets inside.

Xander smiles “A cook would be very helpful as well.”

Canowicakte nods as they head inside, he glaces around “Nice place”

Jaxson walks in last and gets to the room where lunch is and...yep of course the beast in front of him gets the last slice of the cherry pie, what ever he should of just walked on ahead of the others like Rigel did but nope he had to wait and wait..and wait some more...next time he is not waiting...sorry.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer