Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-27 07:09:17 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Are His Plans Starting To Fail? -Missing Abbot Log

This is a few hours after this log = http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=182

In a new cell…just as dark and depresseing, maybe a little bigger.

Quade has had a bad morning, his one plan failed...ok that is fine, hopefully his pet kills someone else, he grabs a rat and slams them into a wall as another one backs off"I was told the old fool was dead...someone answer me!" The rat whimpers.."Where is Fluffball...did he kill them?"

Benar is sitting quietly in the cell, legs crossed, a simple rock held in his paws, turning it slowly around and around, serenely waiting quiet and calm as always. He doesn't even look up as Quade has his temper tantrum.   

Quade looks in at Benar "How are you so calm? I could easily kill you..like I plan to kill anyone that wants to help, any leaders you have...a failed attempt means nothing."   

Minsc slowly wakes up, he doesn’t speak yet least till he knows whats going on.   

Quade glances over at Minsc and smirks “Your awake....the last surriveral of your village, how does that feel?"

Minsc glares at Quade as he walks over to the door " You will feel my wrath.....trust me I will get to you before Marek does you murdering scum!"   

Benar looks up from where he is sitting and stares at Quade and smiles, "Your schemes are falling around you Quade, Martin knows, so they know. Redwall Abbey's protector shall always defend us."   

Quade smiles coldly" Whatever...its temporary they don’t know where you are and the only one that does is dead. My pet took care of that....along with that one stupid badger...would of like to of killed the other one but......whatever he isn’t a threat really."

Minsc glares, " Your plans will all fail soon....mark my words."   

Benar asks, "Are you sure they are dead Quade?" He smiles softly, "Everyone who has died has come to say farewell as they have walked the path of circles down to the gates of dark Forest."

Quade chuckles "Ever see a wolverine before, nasty beasts...stupid but loyal. Beasts still trust me....I have a horde and won’t be stopped that easily. I have managed to do a lot."

Minsc frowns, he then takes a deep breath "If my abbot is dead, when and that’s WHEN I get out of here you better be able to run fairly fast, cause when I catch up to you you’re a dead beast"

Benar shakes his head, "You have achieved nothing with your life but murder and despair... when you cross the threshold into Dark Forest you will not find rest I fear"   

Quade rolls his eyes "I don’t plan on going to no dark forest anytime soon.....you know I should of just killed you when I had the chance Benar instead of letting you live..."He then smiles at an idea "Maybe I will kill you later....put the blame on someone else who already is untrusted by some"   

Minsc makes a couple fists "Yeah go ahead and come in here....your have to kill me first"   

Benar smiles quietly and leans back, eyes closing, "If I die then the blame falls on you. You shall never rule Mossflower or destroy the abbey." He cracks one eye open and stares at the squirrel, "Your machinations are over Quade, run now and you may yet get to live."   

Quade smirks "I don't run...you know what maybe it’s time to show my true side, they want to know the real me so bad"   

Minsc glares as he steps away from the bars " This place will be found "   

Benar shakes his head and rests his hands in his lap and closes his eyes, "You will soon find things are unravelling Quade, and quickly. You set yourself against Redwall."   

Rowtag walks down the tunnel and close to where the squirrel is and waits off to the side.   

Quade turns when he sees the cat and smirks "Whatever you say Benar...Rowtag, what news do you bring?"   

Minsc sits down near Benar, but he is curious of any news, good or bad.   

Rowtag frowns "Umm....Fluffball.....ummm he's dead. The stripedog killed him, he tried to drag it under the water...and well....the stripedog was pulled out....by ...ummm" And he backs off..."The beaver jumped in the water...and...." Maybe he should shut up now. "Maybe it will die still?"   

Benar smiles quietly, "As I said Quade, they have not been by to say farewell to me... I told you they would do so if they had perished."   

Quade is quiet and then he screams loudly and looks ready to stab his 2nd in command "Out of my site! Go kill them before they get somewhere!"   

Minsc smiles a little, a ray of hope if his friend is alive, he just hope he stays alive   

Quade glares at the captives "It means nothing...."He then chuckles "Sides...he thinks his uncle is dead, he thinks it’s his fault your not found yet...he has lost hope and I will make sure he loses more...he killed my first 2nd in command...he got lucky, he won’t get lucky a 2nd time Rowtag"   

Rowtag grins " Can I please go kill him"   

Benar shakes his head, "By now they will be inside the abbey, he knows where this place is. You will be up against the Redwall Champion wielding Martin's sword. The long patrol, the warriors of Ferravale and you Quade will never be accepted here again. Ask Marek how harsh I am on those who kill in Mossflower."   

Quade rolls his eyes " Whatever...I will just kill your champion and anyone else...I have assassins and they don’t have to even be seen to kill"   

Minsc says, "I hope you get other bad news Quade...in fact if they have a badger and is isn’t dead...I hope he recovers soon and goes after you"

Benar asks, "Really? And you think they do now know you for what you are now you have been unmasked?"

Rowtag frowns, he remembers the badger "The one from Ferravale..that could be bad boss...he killed Bolt like...his eyes went all like...that’s a bad thing"   

Quade says, "Bolt was an idiot too...."   

Minsc looks between them, he is quiet for now.   

Rowtag says, "He had it cornered and was going to fire an arrow at it. Then he mentioned killing that badger maid and hitting some other badger from the abbey with an arrow and then...." He keeps it simple "Bolt died..."   

Minsc finally lets out a chuckle, this is funny" Hey Quade..how bout you get the badger...or maybe two, is there two?..Go bloodwrath on ya...that be fun to watch"   

Quade takes a deep breath and then storms off, he makes sure a couple strong guards stay by the door.   

Benar smiles "I do so hope he opens the door and comes in here. I may just punch him myself.... it would be satisfying."   

Minsc smiles "You punch someone? That may be intesting also...I have feeling Quade is in for more bad luck"   

Rowtag watches Quade storm off and looks at the two woodlanders " Quade most likely planning..and your lose. sides he has the abbot of Redwall, they will just surrender to save his life"

Benar asks, "You really do not know my people at all do you?" He stands up and looks at Rowtag, "If you wish to live... Rowtag was it? Leave now and do not come back."

Rowtag says, "I am not scared of threats, the only real danger I see is badgers...I have a longbow and can fire at a distance...sides if Quade kills you, they will panic and then he takes his chance..why would I leave .u job is to protect my boss"   

Minsc says, "An angry badger is dangerous...wouldn’t advise killing Benar in front of one, may be the last thing Quade ever does"   

Benar shakes his head, "Kill me if you want, it will matter not. The Elder's will hold things together and you have never met Magramba in a bad mood."   

Rowtag shrugs "I am not worried and this place is even more guarded now. Maybe Quade will get more captives, give you some company"

Minsc sighs as he looks down at the floor.   

Rowtag grins "Yeah...your losing hope, Quade likes that...later woodlanders" He lets the other two guards take over, if there is any planning to be down, he wants to be there.   

Benar places a paw on Minsc's shoulder "Do not lose hope, they will be in the abbey by now and it will be over for Quade. All of Mossflower will turn out against him"   

Minsc feels the tears, "We don't know that for sure, Gorvenalus is old..he isn’t a fighter, he rather help heal...and I could tell he was losing hope, I don’t even know how far this abbey place is."

Benar smiles quietly, "Have faith Minsc, he will have made it. I can feel Martin smiling within my dreams. This will all be over soon."   

Minsc manages a small smile "You place a lot of faith in this Martin"   

Benar says, "I do indeed, he has been the guardian spirit of our Abbey since it was founded, before even"

Minsc says, "Sounds like a great beast. I hope he does help in whatever way a spirit can help. We also need to be prepared to fight ourselves if needed..somehow. I am not against killing a vermin fighting us and taking their weapon. Quade has my blade, he uses it for evil and needs stopped"

Benar says, "We will get your blade back Minsc and we shall leave here. I am sworn to do no harm as Abbot but even my charter allows me to defend myself in times of dire need. I will fight by your side if needed."

Minsc nods "I will make sure, best I can...that no harm comes to you and I believe our other friend in here will as well...I do feel some hope returning, but I do worry Quade could end up more dangerous now."   

Benar says, "Now I really should try and get some rest in case he returns.... or we do have to fight. I am not as young as I used to be,."

Minsc nods and stares at the doorway and then sighs as he too decides to get some rest.

Board footer