Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-04 09:21:21 AM

Rudolfo And Alts

Plans For The New Base-Blackrose Log

Melantha  was finally able to get out of that fool bed and walk around some. Ever since her temporary base was destroyed by those....hares, yes she will get even with them but first she finishes healing, first she rebuilds in this location further up shore and close to where the River Moss joins the sea...perfect, not so close that badger and his hares will bother her or even know, and not even close to that abbey...that abbey is the one place she will avoid.

Taz walks into the room “I have new...my leader”He waits for a reply and stays by the doorway of the infirm.

Melantha snorts “Speak and it best be good I am not in the best of moods Taz and you of all beasts should know that.”

Taz speaks, carefully choosing his words “It would seem..your quest for that otter maid is a lost, my otter seems to refuse to bring her, not to worry...Javin has been slain, orders?”

Melantha rolls her eyes “Then good riddance..sides woodlanders helping me is a joke and fine. I been doing a lot of thinking as I heal. Yes I may of wanted what I seen as my first possible slave but if I caught her, had her we would only have that abbey hunt her down and find us...we don't need that. I don't want that so I care not, there is so many more slaves we can have here. Any other news?”

Taz nods, it was a good idea at the time..send the otter he found as a baby, this after he killed everyone in that Holt, and raise them to be evil...in the end it didn't work, so lesson learned. “The Long Patrol hares still believe you dead, and I have recruited 5 more slavers for us from the boat docks of Halyard. Strong beasts ready to serve you.”

Melantha  nods and smiles “Good, we can also start capturing slaves, sides we still need help cleaning up this new base, fixing some broken windows and the roof leaks in a few places.” Lucky not the infirm or her room,it's fine.”Any slaves to show me?”

Taz shakes his head “We only so far have 3 mice from the shipwreck. They were easily tricked into thinking we were kind hearted, then again serving dinner and offering a nice room the first day was..wise”He grinned evilly”Then lacing breakfast with sleeping herbs and them waking in the slave cell was...most enjoyable to witness, I so want to do so again. There are beasts who simply pass by here to go elsewhere, they...look for places to spend the night. This place is hidden but..not so much the small cottage just off the path that leads to here.”

Melantha  nods “Yes I seen that place..” Indeed the path from the back of the old cottage lead into some tall woods, tall grasses and weeds..thorn bushes, and a thin small path, half a mile long to their new base...2 old tall buildings in so so shape but being fixed up and a stone wall around it that was 25 feet high, the entry a still in good shape metal gate, only a couple places needed fixed up along the walls but that was being done now thanks to a fox who was a stone worker and seemed to care less weather he worked for slavers, it was a job after all.

Taz nods “We use the small cottage as a...sort of fool them location...the back path off the back yard? Oh that's been that way for seasons we..leave it alone. Some are not too concern with vermin near Halyard as some pose no threat. I have my ferret stay at the cottage he is good at...heeee heee...seeming good”

Melantha  nods again”That's good news.”She smiles “The Blackrose shall be a force to worry on again, and I don't plan on letting anyone get in my way...anyone.”

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer