Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-08 05:37:11 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Rebuilding 'cause Marek liked to blow up things (FV RP)

SCENE:  Ferravale town center

CHARACTERS: Texo, a male weasel.  Blisa, a female cat; Ferdinand, a male ferret.  Various spoofs.

LOG:
Texo is standing by looking over some plans.  A couple buildings are slowly forming one is a tavern, and one is the soon to be new headquarters of the Mossflower Defenders. He sighs as a rat taps him on the shoulder "Ya kiddin' right...de moles are sticking round...no clue what they even say..." Texo sighs as he speaks "Well the one mole does and he like...tells the other moles" There is like 6-8 here "And moles are the top most builders I have seen, yes we have some others but moles for least the foundation and some of the outside, like de outside and stuff set up by winter, de inside can be building during winter"

Blisa comes out of the town hall, Ferdinand following close behind.  They have a pair of bodyguard recruits following behind them, following the ferret's instructions closely.    The Chieftain comes up to the Architect, smiling.  "Texo, good to see you.  How is everything going?"  She pulls her black cloak more closely around her after pulling her red hat down farther over her head.  The bodyguards look cozy in their quilted coats and knitted scarves, hats, and gloves.

Texo nods to the chieftain "Makin' sure de tavern and that defender base is rebuild, going well so far and not been any issues...which is good."He sighs and it's as if someone wants him to look like a liar as a ferret misses a nail and hammers his own paw and jumps up and down like some sort of dance and frowns, they show their paw to Texo who frowns "Well see a healer....ok" He sighs, well mostly well could be worse.

Blisa raises an eyebrow, and Ferdinand winces in sympathy for his fellow ferret.  "Well, the occasional injury is to be expected.  So long as it's not too serious," the Chieftain says soothingly.  "Do you have an estimate as to when you'll be finished?  I don't know much about building things, but I trust that you'll do an excellent job.  I'm just curious about the timeline.  You can take as long as you need."

Texo hmmms softly "By Spring....I hope, I  mean  I known beasts want de tavern done soon but good work does take time, though maybe sooner if get more help than what have now"

Blisa nods slowly, hhmmming, herself.  "Mayhap if I put up a notice saying that if any beasts who know how to build would volunteer their services the tavern would be rebuilt faster, you'd get more help.  Shall I do that?  You'd be in charge of whoever showed up to help."

Texo nods "Sounds good...hmmms I wonder why beasts been doing 'til it's built, oh and I think that...Xander is supposed to come by, said he would ta....look things over see how it's going."

Blisa shrugs. "I think some have been going to the Black Gull for drinks, but I'm sure they'd much prefer to not have to walk that far."  She then tilts her head to one side.  "Xander?  I haven't seen him yet today.  I'm sure he'll be satisfied with the work you've done so far, though."

Texo nods "I mean...not sure he knows a thing on building but it is ...well he was given the tavern and the base he will be in charge of...course..." He smiles "Maybe I could see if he help move some heavy things or hold a board in place."

Blisa smiles the way people do when they're trying to not laugh.  "Oh, aye, put him to work!  I bet he'll enjoy learning how to help build...and I'll still be in charge of him, if necessary.  Hah....this'll be interesting...."  She's still grinning slightly with whatever thoughts the Architect's words made her think.

Texo tilts his head and shrugs  "But yes...badgers be strong beasts and so that's a plus."  He sighs as he looks at the blueprints and looks over one section of them  "Ok...yep that was good...hmms may need to make that window wee bit smaller..." Yeah he is hard at work making sure, double sure all is well with this rebuilding.  "Oh.....hmms well that can be done after it's built.....grand"

Blisa nods, turning to go.  "Well, I need to get back to some stuff I have left to do.  Have a good day, Texo.  I'll check back with you soon."  She waves, then heads back into the town hall, her bodyguards following.  Everybody's busy today, it seems like....

~*END*~

Thanks for reading! smile

Board footer