Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-07 09:44:07 AM

Ximena

Quick Chat After Breakfast-LP LOG

Who:

Tarsa- Sargeant in the Lp,Fighter

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Log:

==Badger Lord's Room==

Tarsa stood at the door to the room and frowned, why was she even asked to come here, was she in trouble? Was she being asked to leave, so many thoughts through her head, she sighed and straightened up her uniform and knocked.

Ciocan speaks "Enter Sargent Tarsa and sit down" Simple, straight and to the point it would seem.

Tarsa takes a deep breath and enters the room, gives a salute and sits down slowly. She doesn't say a word as it isn't her place and she was not asked to speak, and this is the Badger Lord she is in front of, it's the Badger Lord who called her to be here, well least she had breakfast first and yes she did eat it.

Ciocan looks over a paper and then sits it down as he looks to Tarsa "Please sit...and relax Tarsa."He waits and then speaks again "Now tell me wot has been wrong, clearly sumthing is amiss..all the hares enjoying last night yet you seemed not to..even the two new recruits seemed happy last night, everyone seemed to get along...almost"There was the couple young hares that started to fight, he isn't sure what that was about but it was ended just as quick."Wot be on your mind?"

Tarsa frowns "I..nothing sur, maybe tis just the past week with those slavers and the captives to save and letting that feline get a good move on me...I am usually better able to avoid getting hurt and the fact not once..twice...a small journal, that I still need to report to Quinten..seemed to save me from death, one with a arrow and once with a dagger..it's..its just been a bad week sur and the claw marks will not leave the best mark even after healed. I think some of the privates and recruits..maybe fear me more."Yeah that's ok for the most part, she seems to like a little fear from those privates and recruits.

Ciocan listens as Tarsa speaks and nods"I see....we all have bad days..weeks even at times"He frowns"I think we all have had some hard times since we got back home. But we don't let that get us down, if anything we become closer as a family."He stands and paces slightly as he speaks " Before the mission to Mossflower...300 hares went with me....counting a very few number of recruits....35 stayed here including a couple corporals and the Brigadier herself, also Quinten my recorder stayed."He stops a moment and finishes "17 of those returned from the mission...3 other hares had joined up...Zolomon on the way to the abbey and then 2 recruits after the mission...of those 35 here...30 stayed and of those 15 are young ones not of age yet to be in the long patrol but one day they may choose to join or perhaps to go elsewhere , it will be their choice not mine"

Tarsa frowns as she listens "I...well..yes our numbers are low but hopefully the recruiting mission will help with that. "She frowns "Also a..Private Bell...she...choose to leave sur and took her 2 season old daughter with her"So yeah let's take 2 off the list of those still here."She said she is gonna go live in Halyard with her mother."

Ciocan nods"And that is her choice, I am sure she and her daughter will be fine. Private Bell did lose her mate and brother in the mission to Mossflower after all, as well as her father. "He looks at her "All the more reason to be there for one another, now more than ever..be with family and friends"

Tarsa says, "I have no friends....or family"

Ciocan speaks softly "Thats not true...you have friends I am sure and I know of one hare whom is very concerned about your well being, who came to me before he went to bed last night as he was concerned for you Tarsa, worried if you were ok..if you needed anything but he also feared bothering you as you seemed to want to avoid him."

Tarsa tilts her head curious, she has truthfully avoided most..except those couple healers here as they are truly annoying but needed to make sure no infection happens and that her claw marks heal well. She has an idea whom he speaks of though "Zolomon?"

Ciocan nods "Yes Zolomon. He is a friend and maybe even more Tarsa as he cared deeply for you. And I think you care for him as well."

Tarsa blinks "I.."Well she won't lie she does care for the hare, she would risk her life for him and feels safe when he is near on missions and lately seems uncertain of her....well looks now around him as she lays a paw on her claw mark, there was a time she thought she lost him and she knows he felt the same way for her not too long ago...so afraid she was lost to him when that arrow went into the journal."I..."She just seems uncertain to admit it "I..do care about Zolomon as well...sur"

Ciocan says, "Then go speak with him and both of you take a day off. I am sure Major Varus can handle your duties for a day or even two days if needed a true day or two off I think will do you some good Sergeant and Zolomon will be with you""

Tarsa nods slowly "I...I will do that sur. When should the time off be taken?"

Ciocan smiles "Starting now..you won't need to get much from your room I am sure and Zolomon is on sentry duty."He smiles "I did speak with him as I said and told him I would speak with you and that if you agreed you can let him know at sentry duty....oh and take Private Rudolfo with you, he can take over sentry duty for Zolomon."

Tarsa sighs a little and stands, a salute "Yes sur...and I only need maybe a couple changes of clothing, a small bit of other things and can be ready to go in less than an hour" She guesses knowing Zolomon he is ready to go just in case this talk went well....then again if the Badger Lord decides to order one to take a day or two off they have to, lucky Tarsa agreeded before that was needed.

Ciocan nods "Good..dismissed and I will see the both of you when you get back"

Tarsa nods and then exits the room...maybe a day or two off and away from the mountain would be good and she will have Zolomon for company, a small smile at that idea...he is good company.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer