Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-28 10:45:22 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Talks In The Cell- Long Patrol Log

Who:

Rudolfo- LP hare, a Fighter and Private

Zolomon- LP Hare, a Runner and Private first class

Ximena- hamster maid

-all 3 for now a slave to the Black rose-

Taz- Assassin and fighter for Blackrose

Log:

-Base of the Blackrose, a small cell-

Zolomon sighs as he looks at the door” I wonder if he got away or not”

Rudolfo seems to listen and smirks “I think due to all the cussing outside that lad just got lucky.”He shakes his head and steps away and sighs”Should of been all of use free even if we died trying ta escape...they always tend to tie up newer slaves..then untie them...”He frowns and sits down nodding to Zolomon to be quiet.

Taz enters and grins, oh he can make a lie sound so so true “Your little spunky friend..is dead, I shall see if his foot brings me luck maybe”

Zolomon shakes his head “One furbag that's a rabbits food not hare foot..”He knows or least hopes Hanzi got away for all they know the vermin are made at something else or maybe he injured a few first”And if Hanzi is dead, your pay fer that, trust me”

Rudolfo glares at the marten “My friend is right, you do not mess with the long patrol vermin, you end up paying even if payback is a long time from now, tis still payback”

Taz chuckles”Payback ya say. Some of you hares fear me..I can easily control you...maybe I should try and get the stripdog under my control...wow what an idea....what a weapon that would be”

Zolomon frowns at that plan, yeah this vermin needs shipped off somehow, just how is the question as their weapons are elsewhere in this place.

Rudolfo just remains quiet and doesn't say a word, he knows not to annoy or give this crazy marten ideas.

Taz just leaves “Do enjoy the night tis colder and colder as winter comes”The door slams shut.

In a corner a whimper is heard as another slave here awakens and opens her eyes, “Z..Zolomon?” Her voice is weak and it seems she finds it hard to talk. Its a hamster maid and should look familiar to the hare.

Zolomon sighs and looks over as his name is called, confused at first and then “Ximena?!” He rushes over and looks her over and frowns “I thought you went to Willowbark...wot in the seasons..”He feels her forehead and looks her over, he isn't a healer but he can tell she is not in good shape and glaces at the other hare as if he has some answers he doesn't.

Rudolfo frowns “She been here a while, before I was...she has a wound that got infected on her paw, tis gotten bad and started with her finger..now its almost to her wrist and they don't care at all...work still, today she couldn't so they didn't feed her, gave her some of my food but she didn't eat much and that's never a good sign and she has a fever I think too”

Ximena is indeed very ill and shivers, a high fever and that far away look to her eyes as she seems to snuggle close to Zolomon and falls into a fevered sleep.

Zolomon holds her close and frowns “We have to get out of here.....she will die if she is here any longer, she needs blooming healer weather it's the mountain or Halyard..some place. I just need to see whats closer and run there with her....I am the fastest runner they have had in seasons.”

Rudolfo frowns “I don't know wot to do...I can fight I just need my blade back, even with my leg still not the best”He sighs “The only reason I wasn't on that trip to Redwall....broke my leg two weeks before the trip...couldn't go, everyone in my unit died, I was the only one who didn't go..my father was part of that unit...he died”He frowns as he looks at the floor” I...I want to honor his memory and stay in the Patrol, then this happens as I was doing extra training on the beach...tis annoying but I have still done  sit ups and push ups in this cell...”He smiles “Why stop training I say just cause your a captive, sides they don't pay attention to this cell, just when its time to maybe give a meal...or make you work, or put you back in here, other than that your company is nothing.”He looks at the hamster maid and frowns” She spoke of Mossflower sometimes..misses it she says but she also wants to live on the sea coast.”

Ximena shivers as if cold and whimpers in her sleep, her fever still high and her paw very swollen, and she has not felt like eating or drinking today, not good signs at all.

Zolomon frowns and then narrows his eyes at the door “We are getting outta here one way or another, trust me if Hanzi made it to the outside and got help...they will come and these slavers are in for a world of hurt if Tarsa is with the hares that come...what am I saying she will be, trust me...she will be and so will some other hares too.”

Rudolfo looks at the door as he speaks and nods “I hope so”He glaces at the hamster maid “For her sake..I bally well hope so.”

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer