Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-09 04:57:14 AM

Milady Scribe

Newbie seeking RP opportunities

Hello!

So, I'm brand new here, but I have a character set up and am ready to roleplay. I'm just looking to get involved and settle into the community; it doesn't have to be a huge plot or anything. Also, though I would be willing to run a story/plot, I would prefer not to before I get a feel for how the game works, haha.

My character is Gwin: spurred on by her shadowed past, the good-hearted grey fox is driven to complete a mysterious quest. If anyone is interested in rping please let me know.

Thank you! :)

A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are made for.  -- John A. Shedd

#2 2018-10-09 06:49:22 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Newbie seeking RP opportunities

Have you red the Redwall books....thats important to do to understand the muck a lot better, if so cool.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-10-09 02:05:35 PM

Milady Scribe

Yep; I read the whole series back in high school and fell in love with it. I've just never played a MUCK before, so it's going to take me a bit to figure out all the commands and such.

A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are made for.  -- John A. Shedd

#4 2018-10-10 09:47:32 AM

Lutea
Website

*whispers from the shadows*

Check out the Long Patrooool.

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#5 2018-10-10 01:35:41 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Just jump in and join any on going RPs!  The best way to get involved is to just hop in, build your character through RPing, get to know other players and their characters, and so forth.  Where is your character ICly?  Western shores?  Then maybe everyone over there could play in Halyard and onthe shoreline!  In Mossflower?  I run Blisa, Chieftain of Ferravale, a vermin village, and we could use more non-NPC vermin chars!  Both the Western shores and Mosdflower are in the middle of TPs (Tiny Plots...they're basically the books, and then the regular RPs we do are thestuff that would be happening in between the books, except we're making our own brand new stories wink ), but you're welcome to join in anywhere!  Just hop in, and don't worry about plots or anything; we players are actually kind of hoping for a break from the big "Mossflower gets taken over" plots, to be honest.  It'd be good to talknit over with othrr players before we start a new plot, actually......I was actually going to start a forums post about that, so hopefully I'll havebit up no later than Saturday. 

But, yeah.  Just jump in on the MUCK in-game!  I hope we can RP soon big_smile

(Typed on a touch screen device, so I apologize for any and all typos; I do this on a desk/laptop 98% of the time tongue )

(EDIT:  Now I'm on the laptop!  I would say come to Redwall, but we're kind of under siege at the moment.  When the Abbey has been rescued, feel free to come.  Or come now and just say that you've been in the Abbey during the whole entire siege!! big_smile The options are many; just jump in and join the fun!!)

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-10-10 02:42:08 PM)

#6 2018-10-10 06:19:14 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

Yeah but the siege is over by late Thursday so she could enter the abbey like friday... My otter Kenya is ok with vermin, long as they arnt like trying to stab her...my hare is uncertain, my hare name is  Jacenta.

#7 2018-10-11 09:41:40 AM

Ximena

Make A shrew!!!!!!

Page Aella in the game as the Guosim is alive once more and she is Log-A-Log now

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#8 2018-10-28 04:05:42 AM

Montamillion

As a longtime off-and-on member of the MUCK, I just wanna pop my head in and say welcome! big_smile The place is a lot of fun, and I hope you enjoy yourself! I have like five characters, so odds are pretty good we will run into each other at some point! smile Cheers!

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

Board footer