Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-26 06:12:45 PM

oz

One Less Bunny-Blackrose Log

Who:

Melantha- Leader of the Black Rose

Stormfang- 2nd in command of the Blackrose

Jasmine-Private in the Long Patrol- spoofed by Ximena

Assorted spoofs beast here and there

Log:

Stormfang looked around as he walked and noded to a passing mouse and then went closer to where the shops was looking around for, well someone clearly.

Melantha smirks as she sees the rat and walks over"Seems a nice night, so far very few out probably cause of..oh no ghosts or what ever. "

Stormfang frowns "But it means..."He gives a quick look around and back to her "It means less...slaves, if beasts are afraid to go out cause of strange foxes, they gonna stay inside boss"

Melantha asks, "Oh I am sure beasts will still be out,but the less the better am I right?"

A lone hare was out, by the looks a private and seems she didn't get a memo, then again one Private Jasmine was one for the night life of the village..ghosts? Yeah right ghosts were not real. She looked around as she headed to the market area, they did sell those chocolates she liked.

Stormfang frowns "Boss...tis one of em' bunnys, now what?"

Melantha rolls her eyes and then grins"Might be interesting to have a long patrol hare as a slave."She chuckles at the idea as she motions for him to follow her."Sides...we have like 2 slaves we need more..more recruits too come to think of it"

The hare maid has yet to see the rat or the cat as she heads into a shop and then exits soon afterwards with a sack of what ever she bought

Stormfang blinks "I..I don't boss ya try and capture her or ya do we will have like 500 hares and a giant stripe dog hunt us down, I mean they wont stay gone forever ya know"

Melantha grins and walks towards the hare maid "Well, hello or what you long ears say jolly wot wot"

The hare maid Private Jasmine slows and draws out her dirk "Hey...back off ok, not in the bally mood for trouble makers, so back off and go elsewhere"She smiles "Thank you for your time"

Stormfang gets out his blade and looks at Melantha and then the hare and back to her"Boss?"

Melantha just watches the hare maid and chuckles, "Thank me for my time? What did I do and no one tells me to back off, I dislike rules for I make my own"

The hare maid just folds her arms over her chest " If your some trouble maker I would be worried."

Stormfang says, "She has a point boss...remember..large number of hares, like hundreds and that large stripedog, we don't want to tick off a badger so maybe go home?""

Melantha smirks as she speaks "Go hone? That's funny sides she would follow us and that would be bad, now wouldn't it"

Jasmine looks between them and slips a little closer to listen.

Stormfang nods "We can look for slaves later, like more at sundown when everyone is going inside maybe trick some beasts into think we offer a safe place fer de night"

Melantha keeps an eye on the hare maid as she gets closer and speaks to Stormfang"You really should learn to stay quiet...Ormaz should of slain you wonder why he never did your annoying"

Jasmine frowns "Your..slavers..slavers are not welcome and I am gonna report this to one of the majors and soon your have 300+ hares after ya "Yeah she didn't get the memo, or the one to come out of the village she seems to spend way too much time in.

Melantha frowns and then walks over to the hare "Well I can't have that , that would surely be back for my business." She goes to pat the hare on the shoulder "Maybe pretend ya seen and heard nothing bunny and your have a much better night"

Stormfang just stays close and looks around, good still no beasts around.

Jasmine snorts but doesn't push away the paw on her shoulder "Your just vermin scum, and there is like two of you and you should fear the long patrol"

Melantha nods as she just pats her shoulder "No..I shouldn't since they don't and.."She uses her other paw to slam a blade into the hare maid and hold onto to her shoulder tightly with the other paw."Won't find out of this, the only witness.."She whispers in her ear"Was you"And then rips out the blade and steps back.

Jasmine gasps and tries to pull away and then falls forwards and sort of sideways when the blade is ripped out. She is dead within a minute.

Stormfang whimpers "Y..You killed a Long Patrol hare...we are gonna be hunted down and slain, we have to run, get outta here go elsewhere"

Melantha cleans off the blood "Oh be quiet no one saw it happen, oh she will be found but gee who did it I wonder..one less Long Patrol fool around i say."

Stormfang says, "You killed her, that's like..a bad thing"

Melantha sighs and goes to drag the rat away before they are seen by the dead Long Patrol hare."Shut up already"

Stormfang allows himself to be dragged off and frowns "Where to now boss?"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer