Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-18 02:45:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Taking back the FV tavern!!! (Missing Abbot TP)

This happens immediately after this: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=161

CHARACTERS: Blisa, a female cat; Ferdinand, a male ferret; Valerie, a vixen.  Patch, a male rat.  Bolt, a male fox.  Rowtag, a male cat.  Various spoofed vermin, both good and evil.  Zaram, a male mole.  Xander, a male badger.  Zolomon, a male hare.  Quade, a male squirrel.  A spoofed female mouse Novice.

SCENE: Ferravale Chieftain's Office, and then the Ferravale Tavern

LOG:

Patch is covered in dirt, he has a skinned elbow, he has cut on his paw and he is limping a little from the running, he sees the door and unlike a normal beast to see the chieftain this is more a beating LOUDLY on the door  "Chief...chief!!!!!"

Blisa had been working on paperwork (being a Chieftain is the opposite of glamorous most of the time). Valerie had been painting a picture of Ferdinand, who had been weaving on his loom. But then the loud pounding on the door happened and they all jump. While the vixen gets busy cleaning up the paint she just spilled all over herself, the cat sets down her pen as the ferret opens the door. "What on Earth..."

Patch whimpers, yeah he looks horrible "T...the tavern...some fox with half a tail and this cat...took over tavern....others there too..."

Blisa is immediately standing and headed over to the rat. "What?! What is with beasts and taking over my village!!" She pulls out a chair and gestures for the rat to sit. "Tell me exactly what happened. How many beasts were attacking? How did you escape? Were any of the Ferravale citizens killed?"

Patch sits down and gulps, he then nods "I was getting an ale...a simple ale and the mole is in charge seeing as the tavern boss man is missing...or dead...who knows, anyways...they came in and were like tavern is ours now...and see Marek has a trap door where all the ale is and I jumped over the counter and got down it...fell down it and the tunnel leads to where the mill is and then run here and now my footpaw hurts even more...oh and they have this Redwall mouse and..Zaram, the mole...captive and who ever else from Ferravale and I don't know who died or died I didn't stick around"

Blisa grabs a guard that had followed the rat and sends him to try and find Bandit, and sends another one who comes running to try and find Nightbreath.  "This is terrible!  We need a plan."  Ferdinand nods and hands Valerie a clean handkerchief.  "We could do an ambuth trough the tunnel, and have a dithtraction outside by thome Warriorth who would charge in when they heard the other party thtart the attack..."

Patch sighs "And what do I do? I don't fight...much, I am better at tracking and hiding and things like that"

Blisa says, "You can help lead the Warriors through the tunnel, since I'm not sure where it is."  Valerie has finally finished cleaning off all of the paint, and now she says, "And we can be the distraction outside the tavern!"  Ferdinand nods.  He's liking this idea.

~* After 2 or 3 days of planning, our heroes go to take back their beloved tavern! *~

Bolt grins as they have had the tavern for a good 2..3 days now?  "This is fun, but its a little boring also. We need to get some real food in here."   

Zaram is tied to the bar stool and can't move very far. He has rarely talked the whole time he has been captive, he has cooked and obeyed the vermin here, and silently hoping help is not far off.

Rowtag yawns, "Well we could leave and take a captive with us and send demands to the chieftain, give us what we want or else more beasts die" 

Patch has made it to the trap door and points to where the tavern is above and backs off a little. Meanwhile in the tavern a lone mouse novice cries a little, she is not use to so many vermin in one place and is watched all the time as she cleans tables and serves ale and plates of bread and fish.

Xander went out, against most wishes, he wanted to help once he found out and no one else seemed willing yet so he went on his own and meet up with the chieftain.  He wears his armor and has his sword with him.

Blisa leads her group of half of the village guard (the other half is in the tunnel with Patch, waiting for her signal) up to in front of the tavern. She had asked Xander to be in her group, but he is a free creature, so she didn't force him. Standing in her armour, surrounded by her bodyguards, she yells, "Conquerer wanna-bes! I am Blisa Wyrmtamer, Chieftain of Ferravale! Surrender and release your captives, and I MAY let you live!!!"   

Bolt listens as he hears the chief and smirks, he walks over to the doorway "Yeah, that so...well I am Bolt and my boss is..."He stops oh yeah he is to say "Rowtag the Assassin, and this is our tavern now so there"   

Zaram frowns from where he is and ducks under a table close to the main bar, this may not go well so he is getting out of the way best he can.

Outside is Zolomon with his longbow and arrows, "I say the vermin chaps need to bally well surrender if they wot good fer em" 

Rowtag glares at Bolt, he was supposed to be the leader...oh well. He stands and looks around the tavern as gasps are heard, a few look a little brave at the sound of the chieftain's voice 'til the cat grins a little "We shall see who wins today, all in all...excitement is sure to happen"

Patch nods as the guards following him suddenly storm in with a battle cry and the rat goes to hide, yeah where the good ale is...he grins as he is safe and will protect the ale, yeah that's the plan...protect the good ale.

Xander takes a deep breath, he has done some sword drills on his own and wanted to help, beasts were in trouble and he didn't want to wait so he left the abbey and helped the chieftain and Dorarose plan, he told whom he thought was important where he went, certain rude beasts were left out of that talk.

Blisa rolls her eyes as the guards attack inside the tavern without waiting for her signal. Oh, well. She can have Bandit drill them about it later. She motions, and 2 huge, hulking stoat guards charge to door to either open it (if it's unlocked) or break it down (if it's locked). Inside, the guards are attacking to hurt, but not kill, if they can. The beasts that fight them will be immediately deemed the enemies and will risk being killed. The guards outside charge after the stoats, although they do give them enough time to open the door. Blisa and her bodyguards lead the way! DoraRose did help with the planning and knows just where Xander is, but she stayed at the Abbey because of her Gatekeeper duties. She trusts that the badger will do his level best to stay as safe as possible.   

Bolt chuckles and the chuckling dies as chaos happens, wait wasn't this supposed to happen later. The door is broke down after a couple good hard pushes and Bolt right away fires off an arrow killing one of the guards who enter first and growls low. He singles for the rats and ferrets, and some weasels working for him to attack!! Yes he was caught off guard but no matter, he will still make his boss proud of him. 

Zaram peeks out from under the table. The tavern beasts get brave and go to help, and one weasel from Ferravale hides under the table with Zaram "Move over!" He says.

Zolomon walks in "Hallo all...." He is unsure how to go about this, ok yeah listen to the Ferravale chieftain, but the Defender's leader isn't here, he ducks behind a turned over table and makes sure he only fires an arrow at a rat on the bad guys side as he looks around trying to spot his friend.

Xander frowns and barely sidesteps a tall ferret and makes his way to Zolomon, "I say umm....you take that side and me this?" He slices at a rat that gets close and looks to where Zaram and the mousemaid is and points "We have to protect them or...who do that and I will...try and see who is in charge" 

Rowtag grins and looks excited "No one can beat me..." He kills a stoat and smirks. He does get a little unsure at the number of beasts here and starts to back off towards a back door, maybe it's time he left and reported to the real boss "Hey Bolt...you're in charge" And he heads to the back door, the assassin is not dying today if he has it his way.

Blisa yells orders at her guards, who are attacking with vicious control. "Zolomon and Xander! Get the noncombatants -- the mouse, Zaram, any others who can't fight -- outside! Your job is to keep them safe!" She then dives into the action, chasing after the other cat with her bodyguards hard on her heels. He's not getting away if she has anything to say about it! The guards are now starting to kill the beasts who are fighting back, quickly figuring out who's an enemy and who's not.

Bolt blinks "I am?" He sneers "I am huh...sounds good to me" He scans the room and his eyes land on the badger "Oh yeah....time to make the boss proud of me" He goes to quickly slice at a couple guards, killing one and injuring another and motions for a stoat on his side to help "Hey Stripe dog!!"

Rowtag is busy getting out a back doorway, he looks back to Bolt and then is gone

Xander looks over to see Bolt and narrows his eyes. He stands ready for any attack with his blade and looks over to make sure Zolomon is still doing ok and will protect him if needed.

Blisa growls as the other cat escapes, and she allows a couple of volunteers from the guards to follow him. Turning, she attacks a group of bad guys who are about to attack the noncombatants behind the hare's back! Her bodyguards join her as the other guards continue to attack. A crazy light starts to grow in the Chieftain's eyes, and her face splits into an insane grin. Valerie and Ferdinand get clearly worried once they notice it.

Bolt smirks as he goes to take aims at the badger "This looks familiar....well not really the first two stripedogs didn't fight back, they just died!" Course one is alive but he believes them both dead.

Zolomon stays close to Xander as he finishes off a rat and frowns at Bolt "Well this fox chap is rude Xandy..."

Xander listens to Bolt and whimpers, visions of Takeo carrying Zinnia in the abbey, he remembers seeing Oz hit and thinking him dead. He looks defeated and like he will just start crying, tears do form but then a deep growl, a snarl and his eyes change..."Murderer!" And he raises his sword and suddenly charges the fox!

From the group near Zaram, a creepy chuckle can be heard.  It's coming from Blisa as she continues to attack the enemies over here.  Her bodyguards are all now clearly worried as the Chieftain is obviously teetering on the brink of insanity right now.  The Ferravale guards are starting to look nervous.  Suddenly, a shout can be heard from outside, and some of the village citizens, armed with gardening implements, mostly, come charging in, enraged by them not being allowed to have booze for a few days and because the Chieftain didn't let them know she was attacking.  They're not part of the volunteer militia; they're just upset.

Bolt grin fades, wait that was not part of the plan, he quickly fires off an arrow at Xander and falls over a turned over table. He tries to get a dagger out of his belt and also toss at the badger before he gets too close, fear is on his face.   

Zolomon frowns "Xandy?" And he does the smart thing he gets out of the badger's way! He goes to grab Zaram and the mousemaid, that's close and get them to a couple guards by the doorway.

Xander snarls as the arrow bounces off the armor and the dagger sinks into his leg, he goes to slice at the fox, not once but twice and a 3rd time just to make sure, his eyes blazing at the fox, yep the fox is in bad trouble and most likely is trapped.

Blisa is giggling and chuckling maniacally now as she fights a couple of the remaining weasels.  The remaining village guards and civilians go to attack the few remaining bad guys, who should probably run out the back door!

Bolt backs up or tries to and his back hits the wall, he gets a cut to his chest, one to his arm as he drops the longbow, which also gets sliced in half "Please....mercy!" And he feels the blade slice into his neck and he goes limp, yeah Bolt is a little dead and the last 3 beasts...a ferret and a couple rats are smart and run for their lives to get the heck out of here!

Quade was ready to save the day and be the =hero= then he slows and almost has the rats and ferret crash into him, he glares and storms into the tavern and a look of shock is on his face, his tail bristles and then he holds back an urge to yell when he sees his 2nd in command Bolt...in a pool of blood and the badger beside him.  He takes a calming breath and looks around "Beasts were suppose to wait on me!"

Zolomon blinks "Ummm...well no one could find ya so...."  He goes over to Xander, carefully "Xandy...y...you ok?"

Xander pants and drops to his knees as he blinks a few times and then drops his blade, blood on him, the floor and the blade. Then a couple sobs escape him as he starts crying, shivering some. He just killed Bolt and like a couple of Bolt's beast that was...well trying to protect the fox, they got headless and so failed.

Blisa is still grinning insanely, standing on the bodies of those she's killed. After looking around for a few moments, the crazy fades from her face and she suddenly looks exhausted. As Valerie and a couple of other Healers start moving around, helping the wounded, the cat cleans off her weapons and sheaths them. Stalking over to the squirrel, she glares at him. "And who, pray, are /you/, that we should wait for you?"

Quade walks over to Zolomon and Xander first, "You two need a serious talking to..." He looks at the cat "I am the leader of the Mossflower Defeanders and the hare and badger is supposed to listen to me"

Zolomon frowns at Quade "Sorry..."  But his concern is more with the badger, not the rude squirrel.

Xander looks up at Quade and wipes away his tears "He..he was the one that killed mom and tried to kill Uncle Oz..." He looks at the ground, again the last few morments a blur.

Quade folds his arms as he looks at Xander  "Anger...again got the best of you, you know what you're a poor excuse, worthless warrior and in my opinion has no place in the Defenders so...you're fired!"

Zolomon frowns "Now...that was not needed...you can't kick someone out of the group!"

The cat bristles.  "And /I/ am Blisa Wyrmtamer, Chieftain of Ferravale!  Thye volunteered to help me get my tavern back, so they needed to listen to me!"  When she hears the squirrel's words to the badger, she gasps in rage and goes to kick him in the shin (she would slap him, but she's a bit too short for that).  "You, sir, just...oh..." and then she collapses in a faint.  As Valerie and the other bodyguards gather her up and rush her home, Ferdinand stays and orders the village guards, "This thquirrel jutht dithrethpected our Chieftain!"  They guards growl and gather around.  Blisa has made many beasts mad, but pure pride makes them want to defend her anyway.  As Ferdy slips out of the tavern, the guards start debating about whether to expell the squirrel from the village or to just cook him....

Xander blinks "I...what?" He looks confused "But...f...fired?" He looks around at the beasts, not knowing whom is angry at him or the squirrel or maybe they are just angry. He slowly gets his still blood soaked blade and grips it tight and then pushes through the gathered beasts and rushes outside tears streaming down his face!   

Quade yelps as he is kicked and glares "Hope you get stabbed in the back feline..." And that was the wrong thing to say as he is picked up by a stoat, who he kicks and is tossed out of the tavern, like tossed and tumbles a couple times and stands and dusts himself off and glares at the tavern  "Well...kitty, you made an enemy..." And he walks to the Defender's base. He needs to think   

Zolomon meanwhile chases after Xander "Xandy...Xandy come back!!" 

The guards didn't see which way the squirrel went to as they and some other villagers start cleaning up the tavern, the tavern.   

Zaram and the mousemaid help, they even help serve some drinks and food but this time willingly as they are free, Zaram sits worried as a guard sits near him he sighs, "Worried bout sir Marek."Some other tavern beasts are as well...the rest of the day is sort of slow, but things get, well sort of back to normal the next day...somewhat, best they can.

~*END*~

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2017-03-22 04:36:18 PM)

Board footer