Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-14 07:00:16 PM

Ximena

Important Mission!-LP LOG

A little while after     http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=912 

Who:

Tarsa- Sargeant in the LP, Fighter hare

Zolomon- Private in the LP/ Runner

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Tarsa was looking around the abbey and starting to get a little annoyed, and she was tried in her paw a couple scrolls.

Xander is in the open ground holding his daughter Northstar and smiling " Its a good day isn't it Northstar."The badger cub coos when she sees the hare and giggles so Xander turns around and nods "Hello..Tarsa right?"

Tarsa nods, keep it simple "Where is your friend...Zolomon, where is he its important" She will wait on a reply and glaces at the badger cub curious..dibbuns she never got along with them too well.

Xander shrugs "I am not sure, knowing him stealing pie from the kitchens, I can give him the message or what ever if needed"

Tarsa sighs and clears her throat " You have no clue where he is? I..its a message but its for him to deliver in the morning, like before sunrise and he needs to know like now"

Xander frowns "Deliver where and..I mean I can look for him, but Zolomon could be anywhere or even the woods"

Zolomon walks over and smirks "Ya looking fer me...see I told ya Tarsa loves me..hee hee" He smiles at Tarsa "Wot ya need delivered, when and how quick I be the fastest around ya know"

Tarsa nods "I know tis why..me and Lord Ciocan decided you were best..."She walks over and hands him the 3 scrolls with the badger lords seal, "These are for Quinten..Quinten only, Quinten can read them to the rest of the hares thar. Its about wot happen, the ones lost..the memorial here for em'..they need to know and your the quickest and..fastest and you need to go by sunrise."

Xander blinks and looks between the two hares "Wait...Zolomon is going all the way to...wot now?" He frowns, well at least they forgave one another but still his..friend he had wished to have more time and now, he frowns and steps off to the side.

Zolomon blinks as he takes the sealed scrolls and looks at them, and back to his commanding officer and salutes "I..yes...odcourse" He looks to Xander and then goes to hug him"I'll miss ya Xandy..I will write ok, promise..I do."He smiles at Northstar also. He looks to Tarsa "I can be ready and heading out an hour before sunrise."

Tarsa nods, she watches the two as she speaks "Thank you, and..stay safe on your journey..I don't want any more bad news, you better send word you made it and find me and the patrol with the bird and tell us, we are likely heading back ourselves within two weeks, you should be at the Mountain by then..."

Xander hugs his friend, not to tightly as feels a couple tears go down his face "Will miss you too and I agree you BETTER ..stay safe."

Zolomon nods and wipes away a couple tears "I will Xandy, your me best friend forever..." He walks over to Tarsa..then hugs her also "You be safe...I love you.."He glaces at Xander "Keep her safe till de patrol heads off..then his lordship and the others can on de way to the mountain.

Tarsa is usually not a hugger but hugs Zolomon "Love you too...and I don't need protection.....ok fine."

Xander nods "I will keep an eye on her, she will be fine "

Zolomon nods, he steps away..a salute to her, a salute to Xander and then he heads off to get what ever needed supplies he needs, he will not take much he can deal with rasions for this...the scrolls-check....some food..water-check..his longbow and saber-check..a couple other things-check..a map he doesn't need he knows the way. When its an hour before sunrise he takes a deep breath, looks back at the abbey and then to the path and .......is off at a quick run, that will sometimes be a quick jog and back to a run. He will rest every so often when he feels the need but will keep the rest times short, he is on..an important mission!

Tarsa watches him go and frowns as she looks at the ground, worry sort of setting in a little.

Xander looks over "You ok?" He asks quietly "I mean..Zolomon will be fine, he will make it there safe just have some faith"

Tarsa frowns "Thats ...hard....I let myself fall in love before but before I could tell the hare, his name was Leroy..he was stabbed threw the back by this..weasel, I watched him die and no one could do a thing to stop it..I was a Private and so was he...I became all tough and serious and advanced through a couple ranks quickly..but earned it well and then..I let myself fall in love with Zolomon, and decide to tell him my feelings and he told me his...I thought I lost him too when news came from the camp, but I didn't and now he is off..alone..all the way back to Salamandastron and we have no way of knowing he gets thar for..a little under two weeks or more so..him to get there and then have a letter sent back that we likely get on the way there, we head out in 1-2 weeks most likely..it is good for the mountain to know ahead of time and Zolomon is the best choice to send with that info."

Xander listens as he nods"He''ll make it and your get a letter..he will likely send one here as well for me and the others. As for protection needs...its clear he wants to make sure your ok and you get there with the others safely..so put up with a little protection from me till you leave"

Tarsa rolls her eyes "Fine...."She sighs "Guess you two really are best friends..that's good..anyways..I am going to bed Mr..bodyguard..."She shakes her head and just heads to bed, what she was up most of the night, she will give the abbot a copy of the names and then she is getting some serious sleep.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer