Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-12 11:50:22 AM

Karth Riverbark

Reports- LP Log

WHOM:

Private Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- ME-LP Fighter Hare(For now)

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Sargeant Tarsa Renee Vera Quickpaws- Drill Sargeant in the Lp and FighterCouple spoofed healers....

Sinway - Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon- Private/Fighter/Archer in LP

Log:

Ewan stares at the wall, its a nice wall. He has a bandaged wrist and a bandage on his back, some bruises and cuts but otherwise wound wise he is fine..other wise not so much and beasts have left him alone...Mostly.

Ciocan snorts, he has not had the best night and has come in here to try and talk to Ewan, he clears his voice"Can you tell me wot happen?"

Ewan whimpers a little, yeah walk to the abbey and seen more...well chaos and it didn't help, he frowns.."Death happen..."He frowns shivering a little."Bad stuff...all calm and..suddenly...n..n..not"

Ciocan goes to gently lay a paw on the hare's shoulder, "Are you sure....no one else made it out?"

Ewan whimpers and tenses a little as if he didn't know it was just Ciocan here and..a healer who just backs off for now and tends to someone else.."I..No...just...just bad...and cross bolts and arrows and.."He closes his eyes and whimpers again, not quit as bad as last night when he basically had a serious mental breakdown. He then looks at Ciocan and whimpers.."N..no....bad..and..death and...crawled into the log and hide..after fell in d..ditch, they t..thought I was dead too..s..so..sooo went away..."

Ciocan frowns as he stands slowly and sighs deeply, he gently pats him on the shoulder.."Rest...or try to"

Ewan frowns and looks at the badger "I'm..sorry..."

Ciocan slowly turns "Fer wot Private..there is nothing to be sorry for one can't know things will happen or not happen"

Ewan slowly sits up..ok sore back.."I..I ran away..p..panicked at camp"

Ciocan speaks "Thar are times to leave a battle and had you not you would of..."He frowns "Died as well. I am going to see about you staying here and speak with the abbot in a couple days...let things calm down first"

Ewan sniffs and nods slowly, he wraps the blanket he has around him and lays back down facing the wall.

Ciocan sighs again and sits down. He just sort of stares out the infirm doorway that leads to the open ground.

Ewan frowns and looks at the wall.

Tarsa steps into the infirm and looked around, she hated infirm but needed to check on some beasts, and make reports..she hated reports even more at times like this.

Ciocan is sitting in a chair, he looks up to see the Sergeant and nods"Tarsa anything to report..good or bad?"

Tarsa salutes and frowns "Corporal Dave..has died, also a Private Jeff...sur.."She frowns "I..noticed Private Ewan but not..details, I also didn't see anyone else from camp."

Ciocan frowns " It seems no one else..survived, maybe others did I don't know. We won and the horde is gone any left over after their leader..fell or ..what ever from the Bell Tower they fled and was chased down by Corporal Adrian and a few hares stil lalive, as well as some Camp Willow otters that was here. The horde had no one alive afterwards."

Tarsa nods as she listens, she looks at the ground quiet, then finally speaks "I...see, that's good news among the...bad news."

Ciocan folds his arms over his chest and tenses up a little in pain, but speaks"What is on your mind Tarsa?"

Tarsa frowns, she isn't one to usually share feelings, "Tis, nothing sur just all the...we lost a lot of hares in this stupid war and the camp news and..."Her ears droop "So...so goes life I suppose."

Ciocan studies her as he raises an eyebrow.."Something brothers you, wot is it and don't tell me nothing."

Tarsa just stares at the floor, she looks up at him" Yeah....something does....I let myself.."She shakes her head "I let myself ...fall in love again, like a stupid fool and....I need air excuse me" She walks out without a dismissal even, she needs to just get somewhere and be alone.

Ciocan starts to stop her and then just decides to let her go on outside as he frowns.

Ewan has fallen asleep but likely won't be too well rested.

==Couple hours later==
Zolomon walks in slowly carrying someone and blinks as a healer looks at him, he mutters something and lays a sleeping otter novice on an empty cot and lets healers check her, he frowns "She's....yeah fine.."He leans on the wall and frowns, bandage on his side and his head....hmms he seems to be missing an ear.

Ewan looks over, his eyes go wide as he tumbles from bed and is right away, if able, if hugging the other hare"Your alive, your alive and your not dead...wait are you dead, are you a ghost?" He looks at the.."Your ear is missing, wot happen to it?"

Zolomon tenses up..pain.."Stop...pain..can't breath"Pry the hare off him as he frowns, "I'm not a ghost..."He feels the bandaged area on his head"Me poor ear is gone forever....they destroyed it"

Sinway is woken up by Ewan "Wot all that noise be about." He goes to sit up and very much wishes he didn't a sharp pain runs through his chest and a few choice words escape his muzzle before being pushed back down by one of the healers and given a dirty look for his language

Ewan frowns and lets go "Can..can you breath now?" He looks over at Sinway and back to Zolomon.

Zolomon nods , he walks slowly over to Sinway "Its just...me" He frowns "Well...least ya werent at...camp"He sighs and sits down in a chair by Sinway.

Sinway puts forth some effort but finally gets him self to sit up and not feeling constant pain he doesn't look at Zolomon when the hare makes the comment about the camp, only three words leave his muzzle "Is Kenya okay?" His face hardens as if preparing to hear the worse kind of news he could possibly hear

Ewan whimpers when camp is mentioned and sits in a corner and just rocks back and forth..yeah , lets leave him alone for now.

Zolomon starts to reply and frowns at Ewan as his one ear droops, he then speaks as he points "She is..over thar....not hurt but...ummm shaken up most likely."

Sinway quickly looks over to the bed Kenya is in, with out even hesitating he starts to climb out of bed, stopping a healer in his tracks with a single look no one is going to stop him from moving over to her. it takes a great deal of effort with the wound on his chest and his leg but he manages to limp over to the bed she is on scooping the sleeping Kenya up in his arms before sitting down on the bed she was in

Ewan whimpers a little "Death..and bad beasts and.....ambush."He looks over , ok guess the everyone died isn't totally true, but...well....

Zolomon frowns "Most...died...me..Ewan....and Kenya didn't..and thar is chip but he might..die, Rayen don't know and she was moody this morning...then I be..too"

Sinway isn't really listening to the room right now he is just holding Kenya "It's to much to take in right now Zolomon mate, I don't even know how the battle went.......I'm alive and in the abbey infirmary so I assume we won."

Ewan just frowns, he is just gonna stare at the wall.

Zolomon sighs "I..yeah looks like it..a lot of hares died and..some others it seems.."He looks at them "I keep her safe...I..ran with her till couldn't and the Assassin leader and his monitor caught up..I killed the monitor but..the fox was still alive..."He stops and then speaks "Ferro...was the one that bally well saved me and her, if he wasn't thar...we..we..me and Kenya would of been dead"

Sinway frowns and holds Kenya tight "I'm sorry me little sea shell, I should of been there." He looks over to Zolomon "I'll have to thank Ferro when I see him."

Zolomon nods, he lays a paw on his ear "Me..ear is gone....I thought I saw..shapes going towards camp so I doubled back and..."He closes his eyes "Not gonna give details....another hare had Kenya and told me to take her and run....the other hare died."

Ewan frowns, he was there but got lucky to of fallen in a ditch and basically...looked dead to the vermin when they passed him. He speaks "All..d....died...just me..Zolomon....alive "

Zolomon frowns, he nods "Yeah...need to find Minsc, tell him about..Chip. Chip is...fairly bad shape,he could die."

Ewan walks back to a bed and lays down..he will likely sleep most of the day.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-10-12 01:08:04 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer