Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-05 09:17:50 PM

oz

Did They Just..Argue?-Fate Of Marek TP

Who:

Zolomon- Runner Private in LP

Xander- Leader of the Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Zolomon was off to the side doing some sword drills with a fellow private and grins, he was getting...a lot better with the saber as he chuckled seeming to have fun even. He nods as the other hare leaves and he puts the blade at his side.

Xander walks over "So...sword drills with the hares? Well then again you are in the long Patrol now, didn't even think to ask me about that"

Zolomon grins "Ya were thar and it was offered so took it...I mean I was gonna mention it but..well"He shrugs "But yeah officially in the LP..Private..runner and all that."

Xander studies the hare and sighs,"I see...and...look I am glad your better at close up fighting but..well its good ok."

Zolomon nods "You know ya could help me with something Xandy....see tis Tarsa...and..I.."He is quiet "I...want to tell her my feelings but she is all..serious and what not."

Xander blinks and then "Is THAT why you joined the LP...?!" Ok maybe he is misunderstanding"And she is a sergeant, of course she is serious..beasts need to be right now, we are just now in the final camp and then we plan, we plan and we go save our friends and our family."

Zolomon frowns and then takes a deep breath "That not why I joined....I did always think on it and maybe I joked around...got me self a hard look at so called basic training, harder than it jolly well looks but worth it..I mean I feel faster, strong...I can bally well use a saber a lot better where before it was barely bumped it be on the ground. I can use my archer skills...my speed of running for something..grand and useful and really truly help beasts"

Xander says, "And...Mossflower Defenders...don't?""

Zolomon thinks "Well..it does but the LP...I mean we can help a lot more, the best fighting force in all the lands and his lordship be the best leader ever...yeah ok strict but he cares...grumpy but I have saw him smile, you could learn some good leadership skills from him I bet and maybe ya have"

Xander blinks "You think I am a..bad leader?"He shakes his head, no way is he letting those sort of words get to him again, but this is from his best friend, "I..I have learned some things on this trip too you know and yet you think I haven't!" Ok getting mad.." I learned...I may lose beasts and its just part of life...sometimes beasts go different ways and ..like Misu...ok you know what Its fine now and it was wise to let her stay with family, she was happy and safe where she is.....and deaths..not like I could of likely stopped Karth's..or Kirk's...or anyone's, or anyone getting attacked and hurt like Uncle Oz whom I will check on first thing after all this is over and check on Krisha and Northstar also."

Zolomon holds up his paws "I didn't say ya were a bad leader Xander...you've..grow up, or..hmmms wise choice of words I don't know...heck this trip has changed both of us sur"

Xander listens and backs up a little "Your saying..sir and....you never call me sir."He shakes his head and just looks at Zolomon with a frown."..Whats next...your moving off...even Sinway is rejoining the order and..both are...it is good news just.."He is happy but also trying to work out..change? Change all at once dropped onto him."Its like the Defenders is slowly falling apart."

Zolomon frowns and chooses the wrong words "Then....well maybe tis a good thing?" He then quickly thinks whoa bad choice of wording "I mean no...no it isnt!..I mean it will grow again you just got to figure it out and..recruit, maybe some of the fighters helping the abbey...I mean not hares but...unless one isn't in the LP"

Xander looks at the hare in shock and then backs up and takes a deep breath"Just....recruit, I been trying to but ...my mind has been on a lot ok and..look who ever is helping is helping and that's good need all the paws we can get and you know what....having you just..I don't ok.."He sighs, ok deep breath be happy, and he is just wishes he wasn't so far off here soon.

Zolomon says, "We are still friends just....I will be far off, I can write, we can visit...well maybe not visit guess that's gonna be rare huh....""

Xander says, "Ya think....I mean we are....best friends..I think so anyways"

Zolomon frowns "Well...yes?" He sighs and hands Xander something, his defenders cloak"Here ya..most likely want it back seeing as..well....long Patrol, maybe I could be an ally or something"

Xander looks at the cloak and just looks away, then back "So..your quitting, I mean...ally?" Yes he knows what that means just sounds..strange coming from his friend.

Zolomon frowns and just suddenly drop the cloak to the ground and frowns,"Yeah..guess I am..I have some training to do.."He goes to walk away.

Xander sighs, ok they need to chat "Zolomon...please don't walk away...lets talk or something, I'm sorry just a lot going on and my mind is so full of worry and maybe even...hate to say a little afraid of guess the unknown"

Zolomon stops and yet he doesn't turn around "Seeing as I just bally well quit you can't tell me to not walk away I can jolly well walk away if I want to so..thar!" He walks off and gets into a jog off to where ever some training is going on, he then frowns..wait did he just..."His ears droop, oh great he just told off his best pal in the world, he has to talk to him, sadly after some training, and there is that meeting...well busy, it can wait....right?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-10-10 05:01:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer