Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-15 07:01:34 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Plans Discussed-Missing Abbot Tp

== Yeah it's short........==

RW Abbey: Infirmary
------------------------------------------------
Several beds are lined against the red sandstone walls of the Abbey's Infirmary. An examination table, separated from the rest of the room by hanging blankets, rests against the far wall.  Tucked into a small alcove is a sizeable workbench with various containers for mixing and preparing medicinal compounds.  Against another wall is a desk for use by the Infirmary Keeper.  A curtained off alcove behind the desk hides a locked door to the Infirmary's supplies and linens.
----------------------------------------------------

Rayen lay quiet, her only movement was the rising and falling of her chest, she was starting to slowly get just a little better maybe but still has yet to wake up.   

Quade walks into the infirm, he was still trusted by most and anything else was just seen as a misunderstanding. He walked over to the vixen and looked down at her "Bet your ever so lonely in the infirm by your lonesome"   

Rayen od course doesn't answer, she hasn’t spoke to anyone since she got carried here.   

Quade had a simple dropper, in it something to make sure the vixen stayed in her faint, not something to kill her....least right away, but it wouldn’t help her get better either, but not really much worse, it would just cause her to stay in her faint and one drop was enough to assure that as he let one drop fall into her mouth and quickly left, he places his hood up and went to meet up with his friend.

==In the woods==
Quade walks till he gets to where a fox is “The vixen won’t be waking any time soon, what I managed to slip to her will keep her out a few days still, it weakens a beast…she will clearly stay in that deep faint of her’s. I  just have to give it to her again on a few days…1 drop. I mean we don’t want her telling on us am I correct?”

Bolt smirks “Why not just kill her and be done with it boss?”

Quade rolls his eyes, “ I can’t just…give her some lethal dose of poison, they would wander why she suddenly died….no she grows weaker and weaker each day and the one thing I have just speeds it along but slowly….slowly is better as it makes it appear she passed cause of her many injuries. I mean a healer can’t save everyone after all…can they? And if she was to wake, even weakly she would speak or write my name, some beasts are already asking me questions and I said I was tried and stressed.”

Bolt nods and smirks “I shot the blind badger”

Quade smiles “I noticed, but didn’t stick around for the funeral.” As far as he knows the badger died, and he didn’t see him in the infirm…so maybe he was buried, not that he cares.

Bolt chuckles coldly “Yeah…so who is next? We going after anyone else any time soon?”

Quade thinks quietly “Let’s let things settle down….I am interested in a temporary takeover of the tavern in Ferravale, just a day or two and I show up and chase them outta town and a hero once more. The –fake- leader gets away…I was thinking you maybe Bolt, or another beast….let’s see”

Bolt shrugs, “I would like to slay the one who ripped off half my tail, that was painful”

Quade shakes his head, “Whatever…as I said whomever can get away…well I  will allow them to and say they outran me, but at least we saved the tavern and I will get some …-FAKE-  news, but make it sound real, oh so real…..a sad day as our friends are dead”

Bolt looks confused “We kill the captives?”

Quade answers, “No…we claimed I was told they were dead and deed to my former pet….I already claimed Marek was dead….then my plan goes on…the fake leader still being out there and me playing the hero….too late will they find out the truth and by then there will be more deaths and hopelessness, beasts don’t always fight well when their hope is nothing but a memory”

Bolt listens “Oh..do I get to kill more, please say yes boss”

“Of course bolt, I do need to take out the Master Healer somehow, just not sure how yet.” Quade frowns ”Well then I am sure an idea will come to me. The master healer of my own village was easy enough to kill…..then again she lacked fighting skills and I snapped her neck..it was a bad idea to fall asleep at one’s desk, the only one who found out what happen was her stupid mate…..well where is he now huh….in a cold dark cell and I have his blade as my own” He lays a paw on Furyblazor and smiles coldly. ”victory will be mine here as well.”

==A hour later in the kitchens==

Xander is in the kitchen, finishing making the one thing he knows how to make, and well can make in the abbey anyways, and thats cookies. He made oatmeal ones with small chips of chocolate in it he got on his own and just never used till now. He sets out the last 12 and grins slight;y...yeah that is  a lot of cookies, about 15 dozen...ok he went over board.   

Quade pokes his head into the kitchens and looks at the badger as he walks over "What are you doing?"   

Xander glaces at the squirrel " Baking....I got carried away but I only know how to make cookies...well I do make something else but cant make that here and I was getting my mind off a bad week"   

Flicktail's enters over hearing  and he says "You can never go overboard with cookies sir"

Quade frowns, "So you waste your time in here, time that could go to training or looking for beasts" He shakes his head"Overboard indeed"   

Xander frowns, he then glares slight;y, " Baking is sort of relaxing and one cant train all the time....sides they are for the dibbuns..well most are"   

Flicktail steps up nodding "Xander is right..." He smiles "Hi Xander, feeling better?"

Quade says, "You are not in charge and when it comes to the Defenders I am in charge and he is part of the group and should do less....less foolish things like this"

Xander starts to answer and then stops, he tries to ignore the squirrel " Whatever...you know having stress or being....moody is bad too"   

Quade hides a smirk, "Oh what would your mother think...back talking beasts older than you, ones in leadership positions."   

Flicktail says, "His mother would be proud of him..for saving beasts lives, not the least of which is my mate" He pats Xander on the shoulder "AND he also bakes a mighty mean cookie" He nods "I were the Abbey Champion, I think I might know a thing er two"   

Xander feels tears form as he looks at the floor. He then quietly gets most of the cookies together and leaves like 6 on the tray, the rest are in a basket for a later story time he promised to do.   

Quade looks at the fox "You do....well this ...child is nothing but a beast with anger issues and a brat" He then just walks away "I have important things to do..important and don't plan to slack off" And he is gone

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-03-15 07:24:24 PM)

Board footer