Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-26 08:24:16 PM

oz

Chats In Camp-Fate Of Marek TP LOG

***Zolomon doesnt show up to little later but some of the stuff before  he enters in good for the log still ****

Who:

Zolomon- Recruit in the LP and Archer in the Mossflower Defenders

Kenya-Redwall Novice

Marek-Ferravale Ambassator and former Tavern Owner

Minsc- Champion of Willowbark Abbey

Ewan- Fighter Private in the LP

Sinway- Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Some spoofed hares..

Log:

Kenya is curious, why would the hares dislike him...so she walks over quietly and looks at the stoat. sitting close by but not too close.

Marek has kept his distance as he tends to getting some creme on a few still healing wounds, he then glaces at the otter. He nods a hello"Yes child...what is it?"

Minsc sits down after walking half a day"Walking I am liking more than the boat....and no strange creatures about anymore."

Kenya frowns, she then crosses her arms "I am not a child, I am 5 seasons old and a novice and my name is Kenya.."Grumpy now, she studies the one eyed stoat and glaces at the hamster she spoke to a little, back to the stoat "Some of the hares don't like you..did you know that?"

Marek clears his throat "I am..aware yes Ms. Kenya. It is a long story. It was not my plan to come across the camp but am allowed here. for now anyways it would seem. Though it also seems had I not shown up the rescue mission earlier may of failed somewhat, though it was Mr. Rigel and Mr. Minsc that helped more."

Minsc smiles"Well..somewhat..."He shakes his head "Crazy little..what ever they were, not too tough when their leader was taken down...they ran off like cowards they were"

Kenya stays where she is, "Didn't answer my question."

Marek looks at Minsc"Yes Mr. Minsc..I was there..."He looks at Kenya quietly and at first looks like he is just gonna stay quiet, then he replies " Your a novice correct, I am sure you have read some history or perhaps not. Much has changed since that season a while back, I am not the same beast as I was then. Marek Redthorn."

Minsc sighs, he nods "Marek is being the good guy...not to worry. He is a friend..an ally in this time of need...though are we staying with the hares and our friends or...back to the boat, the boat is sort of...half a day away now"

Sinway has been told by some of the hares that Kenya is talking with Marek, while he insisted that there is no danger he decides to walk over to them just to get the hares to back off. He gently scoops up Kenya "Hows me little sea shell today?" He then looks at Marek and Minsc "Not had a chance to meet ye yet, Names Sinway."

Kenya smiles a little as she is picked up and looks back to Marek, "Your...your that one beasts...brother."

Marek nods "Yes..Ormaz is sadly my Brother." He stands and nods to Sinway "Greetings Mr. Sinway..I am Marek Redthorn...I am sure you've heard about me. Stumbled upon a small group of hares and Mr. Ciocan earlier."

Minsc smiles "A new friend..Hello..Minsc at your survive, Champion of Willowbark Abbey..friend to all good beasts"

Sinway holds back a laugh no one has ever called him Mister before "No need for the formalities mate, Sinway be just find." He then turns to Minsc "Tis a pleasure to meet ye, though I'm not sure I have ever heard of Willowbark Abbey, tis still a pleasure to meet ye all the same."

Kenya has yet to really smile but isn't frowning really either just being quiet for now.

Marek shrugs "As you wish..Mr. Sinway" Seems the title is staying for now. He sits back down as the group is resting again"As for the boat perhaps Ms. Rayen and Patch and Mr. Rigel decided to still follow the river, I do hope so anyways."

Minsc shrugs "I..an not knowing, sorry. I was busy making sure those..strange rats did not show up again"

Sinway rolls his eyes and sits down as well, sitting Kenya on his lap "Ohh good, Patch be around." He then goes to poke Kenya's side "Ye never answered me question, how are ye today?"

Zolomon makes his way over to the others, finally getting a small break himself to do more that..report this or not or check this/that..annoying he is fine."Hallo.."

Kenya smiles faintly "I....am ok..I guess" She may of been thinking on that dream again.

Minsc smiles "Zolomon you be feeling better now? How is being..the other hare, did not catch a name"

Marek stands as he dusts off his pants "If you will excuse me I need to see if the boat is nearby, excuse me"

Sinway hmms and nods to Marek before turning his attention back to Kenya "Just ok....if anything be wrong Kenya ye know ye can tell me." He then turns and nods to Zolomon "glad ye be ok mate."

Zolomon nods "I am...fine Sinway..Minsc, its Private Ewan I am worried about..even Lord Ciocan is worried"Hmmms no nick names? He sighs "My ankle may be a little bruised but its ok..sort of got stuck upside down from a mess of vines,not fun..yet somehow those..things missed me twice with their stupid arrows..though the 2nd one may of well hit me had the leader rat didn't get another arrow in his backside same time he fired at me his arrow"

Kenya frowns and hugs Sinway close, quiet then she speaks "I was..thinking about my dream and ..and how everyone was...and though no wouldn't happen but maybe it still could..."She frowns as she looks up "He was limping and Xander was helping him into camp...and..and no one should be able to make him limp, no one...even if he was ok and marching later cause what ever weared off....it..it..it still proves he could ...that everyone might die"

Minsc frowns as the otter maid is...clearly upset and is unsure what to say, he frowns "I..."He sighs, "Dreams can be..scary but doresn't mean they come true....no"

Sinway frowns hugging Kenya close "Kenya, I can't promise ye no one will die, tis war......and some don't make it out of war......but if we don't fight those vermin....then yer dream will come true.....that's why we have to stop them....do ye understand?"

Zolomon frowns, he dislikes seeing anyone scared "We have..lots of friends to help us......"

Kenya sniffs as she frowns, she slowly nods "Just..its scary...and that fight stuff gonna be soon...and it probably gonna be worse than...than ..what ever happen earlier"

Minsc frowns "That is..true, bit more bothersome than..crazy tree rats who like..to look like colored leaves....that was just..bad luck?"He frowns "I have seen a horde...least the abbey knows they are thar, that is good and help is coming...also good."

Sinway offers Kenya a huge grin "Remember, I told ye tis ok to be scared." He hugs her tight "But I told ye, I'll come back to ye, no vermin horde gonna get the best of me."

Zolomon listens quietly, then speaks "I will be there to help...ok little lass?"

Kenya sniffs, she is still worried but nods slowly "Ok..ok...."She rubs her eyes, still slowly calming down.

Minsc says, "Me and Furyblazor will be there as well..kicking vermin behind ""

Xander walks over and nods"Hello all...everything ok here?"

Sinway gives Kenya's nose a little poke grinning "Then no more tears me little sea shell.....be brave fer me so I don't have to worry about ye when I'm off fightin'"He turns his head looking up at Xander "Just Kenya still bein' worried, tis understandable..I'm just glade we have our friends back.....though I'm a little worried about Ewan." He happen to catch a glimpse of him when they returned to camp

Zolomon frowns "He..."He is no sure what to say really he is concerned as well.

Kenya nods, a small giggle..a faint smile she is trying to cheer up and half listens to the others.

Minsc shrugs "I only know he seemed..passed out maybe. He did not look hurt"

Xander sighs as he sits down"I..didn't ask. I knew Lord Ciocan and like 5 hares went out and I stayed at camp...Zolomon came back on his own, said some help was needed...I didn't ask what and went to help..the fighting was done...one of the other hares carried Ewan into the healers tent...I seen Marek, Minsc and..that was it..well Rigel but he left think to check on a couple others."He goes on "I was a little worried ...guess the those...darts that..I don't know how to explain them seems they..cause you to not be able to walk or move what ever very well for like an hour or so.Guess 3-4 of them hit Ciocan's leg and he was limping a little, I helped him to camp , he was fine after a short while..he didn't seem to want help back and think he only did it to not worry the hares with him, as said he was back to normal in a very short while...back to marching , had did some exercise drills before we left the only different is leaving after lunch instead of breakfast cause of Ewan....I didn't ask, I do know Lord Ciocan was concerned about him."

Sinway nods and sighs tickling Kenya side with one claw "I.....I don't think Ewan should join us in battle.......he just doesn't seem to be cut out for battle." He looks over to the healer's tent

Zolomon shakes his head"No...being captive..sort of....I may check on the chap later on even."Seems he will explain later.

Kenya smiles as she yawns, snuggling close to Sinway, she is tried and falls asleep for now.

Minsc says, "Some are not battle ready...no"

Xander frowns "No..not sure what to do, Its..well Ciocan is in charge of the Long Patrol hares, so up to him."

Sinway chuckles when Kenya falls asleep in his lap carefully picking her up before standing up "I'm goin' to go lay her down, and most likely get some sleep me self....I am glad ye be ok Zolomon. Xander was worried about ye, so much so the badger lord had to tackle him just to get him to calm down."

Zolomon takes note of Kenya asleep, he looks at Xander and manages a small chuckle, he then clears his throat "But..yes Ewan should be, I am unsure...he had a couple panic attacks, cried himself to sleep..every little noise made the chap jumpy, I managed to get loose..took all blooming night and got him untied and we got out of the hut...poor Ewan ended up falling, lucky no more than think broken wrist..but...de chap clearly needs to avoid seeing a fight, not sure what his reaction would be...even if he isn't full on in the fight. Seem ta remember him not liking blood either....or monitors..."

Minsc hmmms "Battle stress maybe? Have seen it happen before....when comes to a real battle...some do not do well...maybe lose it...yet they could be ok in like a sparing match..."

Xander frowns as he listens "I..don't know, he was muttering some..and before when he was there during that monitor thing with the dibbun..didn't get to see him much earlier though, only Ciocan and the healers were allowed beside him..."

Sinway frowns and starts to walk towards the healer's tent "I'm goin' to go and get some rest, I'll see ye all later."

Zolomon nods "Get some rest thar S..."He frowns" Private E not be in good shape not at all, cried himself to sleep, was worried we were gonna die and seeing a hare die in front of him didn't help..hare maid named Holly...see them rats had poisoned arrows, those 2 arrows that missed me..,.yeah poison, glad they didn't fire any at his lordship, not sure why they choose me as the target"

Minsc shrugs "One never know or wanted to kill the captives and maybe thought your other hare friend was dead too"He frowns "Seeing beats die..in front of you is..not good. Trust me..I saw many of my friends die..in front of me, my mate died and I thoughT my child had died too...seems he was with a young volemaidvole maid named Yasmine, a dibbun herself younger than that Kenya even had took my , no more than a few days old child and hid..one of like less than 20...out of 750 that survived that day..me and my father, Gorvenalus...was forced to watch destruction, it was not till almost 10 seasons later we learned....surrivers and they were slowly rebuilding....we were slaves for that long, and that Quade tried ta repeat it with Redwall and..well lost..Ormaz will lose as well"

Zolomon says, "Yes he will chap..we shall get the evil scum away from the abbey and once more get peace again and soon."

Minsc nods "Yes we will my friend good will win and evil will lose"

Zolomon nods, "So maybe you should stay with us..I mean I have a feeling Marek and couple others are gonna stay in the boat, then guess beats walking"

Minsc chuckles "I am staying at your side my friend..too much sea and river travel for this beast. I will get it enough on my way home, lets take a break I SAY"

Zolomon smiles, he grins"Yes get ya land legs back I say good chap"He looks around "Ya know sort of like the long patrol..good beasts and me mother and Grandfather was a part of the long patrol at one time...."

Minsc says, "They called ya Recruit......that temporary or you..joined?""

Zolomon answers "Well..it was sort of....I joked around bout basic training...bad idea its more like as far as ya can get from basic training...training, lot of sits up, push ups..do laps..strand up stright, saulute...reports...scout duty guess need to wrk on then guess bad luck first day of it...but..ya know"He shrugs "Sort of...I don't know yet..stay or go, deciding still"

Minsc says, "Ya know...if you go your gonna have to tell Sir Xander...you would live at Salamandastron my friend, not the abbey""

Zolomon nods "I...know that Minsc..."He looks the direction Xander walks off in and at the ground "I...jolly well...know"

Minsc pats him on the shoulder and stands as he yawns"Well you figure it out and you and Xander are best friends, this I know and..always will be yes? Even if saying you are..miles apart..still friends....there ways to keep in touch..letters, messages by birds and such...visits and all...anyways bed calls me, goodnight me friend"He bows and its to bed.

Zolomon nods as he seems to think, the Long Patrol..a dream and he was living it..sort of...he even had ...no he didn't have feelings for..Tarsa..did he? No way she is annoying...yet he though of her when he was captive, was she worried or not or if he see her again, he sighs and lays on the ground looking up at the stars and groans..life...life just had to be annoying in some many darn ways lately....why?

Zolomon had decided to check on Ewan and walks over "Private E...hey ya awake?" He speaks quietly.

Ewan jumps slightly and then seeing Zolomon he goes to hug him "Your alive....your not dead...you are alive right?" He sounds scared..worried.

Zolomon nods "I am chap...and so are you are we are back home and those..painted ones are long gone,not coming back and some of them are..well....got killed so yep"

Ewan nods.."No more..insane..insane laughing rats....or battle...no more battle but will be..coming closer and closer and..and maybe all doomed"

Zolomon frowns"No one is..doomed, not the jolly Long Patrol.....not his Lordship...no one is..well maybe the bad beasts."

Ewan frowns, "Bad beasts...but still...always bad beasts around...and fighting and...."He looks at his wrist "My wrist hurt..."

Zolomon frowns, "I can get them to get you some Willowbark tea or something.....something ta help you sleep too maybe."

Ewan sighs and picks at the bandage on his wrists and seems..calm.

Zolomon nods "I should go...then Private E....then see you tomorrow bright..early..right?"

Ewan suddenly reaches out to grab his paw.."No no..all alone is bad bad bad...."He seems to plead "Stay..stay in here..please."Its unclear how he will march, likely be carried for a few days.

Zolomon sits down and frowns"I..maybe could..till you fall asleep ok"

Ewan nods as that seems to relax him, he soon goes to sleep.

Zolomon sighs and makes sure the covers are around the hare before he slowly stands and quietly slips out.

Last edited by oz (2018-09-26 11:37:39 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer