Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-24 05:18:29 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

What Happens Once We Get Home?-Fate of Marek TP LOG

Whom:

Kenya-Novice of Redwall Abbey

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Log:

Kenya is finally allowed to walk...some of the time at least, which is good as she can talk to more and see more in her opinion and..maybe even talk with someone besides her dad or some random hare beside her dad, besides some things she rather talk on...away from her dad as she looks around, speed up a little and takes a deep breath ok speeding up bad, walking better as she frowns looking around. She is not going to mention a little pain I mean she hasn't walked on it in a ..what 3 weeks almost there is gonna be pain some.

Xander would  rather not walk, sort of gets tireing after a while but he is determined and...well he isn't gonna complain, its the best way home after all.

Kenya spots the badger and gets beside him soon"Hey...hey."She waits for a reply.

Xander glaces at Kenya and nods "I thought you had to be carried, your ankle ok now?"

Kenya replies "Its almost better...I can walk on it sometimes the healer said, and another said I should walk some so I like..don't get unuse to walking or something and that if it hurts ta stop a little while and be carried, I don't want to be carried and can rest my ankle when we stop and when I sleep..right?"

Xander says, "I guess...then I don't know as much on healing as maybe I should. Might of learned if...well didn't spend 4 seasons elsewhere"He sighs but doesn't go into details."

Kenya listens as she stays close to him "4 seasons where?" She is curious ok...

Xander frowns as if he rather not say but after a short while "I...was a slave, but I managed to get away from the wildcat his name was Jedrick, he wanted to take me up north and made the mistake of stopping by that bridge on the north path"

Kenya frowns "Oh..didn't mean to bring anything up, I was just curious."

Xander is quiet but smiles "Its ok..its the past and Jedrick is gone now, don't ask..."Yes she don't want details of that.."And..things are..pretty much better, and things will for sure be better once this horde is gone"

Kenya nods as she does fairly well keeping up with him,"I want all the bad beasts to go away as well. But..that's not gonna be easy...is it?"

Xander shakes his head"No....but...well guess its figured out here soon, we are maybe about a week....a week away" He is concerned, too much thinking maybe.

Kenya says, "We are...close huh..."She doesn't remember most of the walking with Sinway..well carrying in her case just trees and the river and stopping a couple days to rest"Whats gonna happen when we get....you know"

Xander replies after a short while "I don't know....your be at where ever camp is, and there will be some others there so your not gonna be alone your just have to stay in the camp"

Kenya nods "I know that."She frowns as she looks at the ground, which helps her avoid a small bit of rocks, and speaks again "So...no bad beasts are gonna get into camp..right?"

Xander says, "I..hope not, the only time there was an issue was a little ways from camp but it was taken care of, most likely could of been better handled but problem was solved. Some fighters will still be at camp I am sure.""

Kenya nods again and is quiet for a long while..."But some are going to....going to where the...bad beasts.."She stutters a little, some tears now but she lets them flow cause she is worried and can't help it.

Xander looks at the otter and sighs, he is still not the best at this but...he can try and he isn't carrying no one right now so he could carry her and chat, only if she allows.

Kenya allows it, her foot does hurt a little bit as she lays her head on his chest and sniffs as she starts to cry.

Xander frowns, "Hey....its .."He sighs, he is not going to say ok as he is not sure, he looks around and ok its him then,"talk maybe?"

Kenya just seems quiet before she speaks again " Talking not always good"She gets out finally.."Things still..going to happen"

Xander listens and quietly speaks "Someone mentioned you..keep having some bad dreams....just dreams, nothing like that would happen" Least he would hope not.

Kenya sniffs.."Maybe not THAT bad but.....but ..still...."She frowns"I could lose...."

Xander slows but still carries the otter, he has his ideas who. But trying to figure out what to say is another thing right now.

Kenya is fine with quite but answers are nice too, "Am I...gonna lose my dad? Is he gonna die too?" She still isn't for sure someone else isn't dead now, for all they know..she and Sinway left they have no news of the abbey.

Xander takes a deep breath, not the best question.."I..I don't know Kenya. I know he is going to be the..battle when we get to...well more towards...home"

Kenya asks, "But your keep him safe right? Your make sure nothing bad happens wont you and you can make sure he gets back ok and then we can all go to the abbey and..and like eat Pie..or cake or what ever, even if someone argues over which is better..pie or cake or..some other thing""

Xander frowns, he knows he has to say something" I..don't know what is going to happen. I can..."He sighs" I can try, trust me I want all my friends to be fine and all this turn out just ..fine"

Kenya wipes away some tears,"But...my real mom and dad...they gone....and...I don't want no one else...gone forever...I don't even know if...he was...hurt bad"

Xander decides to stop a moment and sit her down on a log, it will be ok he can catch up or be in the back."Uncle Oz? I am sure he will be ok just try and think positive even if that is hard right now and your right, we don't know how he is till we get home and everyone is gonna do their best to make sure home is there and we can be home and finally just relax some"

Kenya nods as tears go down her face, she rubs her eyes a little "But....what if he is..."She stops there and sniffs"And..bad things are still gonna happen arnt they?"

Xander frowns as he stays in front of Kenya, "Some..yeah" Good to be honest right " And....look I trust the healers at the abbey, he will be..."Words..." He will recover as for before that when most go to help, your stay at camp..and be safe and not leave..understood"

Kenya stays seated on the log as some hares pass and kicks a random rock in front of her"What about...dad? You can't totally promise he will be ok can you? Dad wants to help fight...but he could still....then what?"She rather not see anyone else bad hurt, or worse."Maybe you can tell him to stay in camp and..not go help""

Xander frowns as he stands up from kneeling down, he doesn't speak right away, "I can...talk with Sinway.."He isn't sure how that will go or if he will get a chance to or not."And...I ..I can't make a promise that someone will be ok or not..I can just be honest and say I don't know what is going to happen, no one does ...not really. I will do all I can to make sure beasts are ok and safe..."

Ciocan comes jogging over toward Xander and Kenya, he raises a paw, "Good day to you miss, Xander, how are we?" he looks around, "Getting closer to Mossflower daily here, it won't be long now"

Kenya glaces over at the badger Lord and goes to hug Xander, "O..ok."She been crying but is a little better now.

Xander sighs, he glaces up at Ciocan and nods "Yeah not far now at all. Gonna need to find a safe place for the final camp and figure out any final plans."

Ciocan crouches down next to Kenya, "So it is my understanding you are in the order of Redwall? We'll get you back to the Abbot soon enough."

Kenya nods "A..novice just barely."She does manage a small smile "My name is Kenya."She goes back to a frown"I want all the bad beasts to go away and no one else I know to get hurt or..worse"

Xander stays close as he looks around, sort of been on high alert lately. He replies also "A lot want the bad beasts to go away and...if all goes well they will"

Ciocan says, "Well Novice Kenya me and my long patrol we'll do our best to drive them out and make Mossflower safe again," he looks at Xander, "We'll do our utmost and don't you fret about Redwall it won't fall.""

Kenya smiles a little again, yes some worry is there but she has been though a lot.

Xander nods " I know..Redwall has good walls and strong gates and..I have faith we will get there in time. I just wish we get a little good news...been mostly bad lately, but been working on not worrying or getting stressed, even if its a little hard at times. I can..me or another can try and get a little bit of an update on how things are unless you think that be too risky"

Kenya says, "Martin the warrior will help too...right? He always helps somehow"

Ciocan says, "Martin has sent the Abbey a new champion," the badger lord smiles, "Trust me he has already helped more then enough my dear," he holds out a paw to Kenya, "You will be safe and the abbey shall be safe, It'll take more then one bunch of slavers to harm Redwall Abbey.""

Kenya smiles, she will sort of shake his paw, "I..I will....trust and then we can celebrate somehow afterwards.." She sighs"But I know some are worried..maybe everyone should do something be worry less...not be stressed...something...fun?" Can't hurt to ask.

Ciocan shakes his head, "as much as I would love to stop to embark on some fun Kenya, our mission is too important. We cannot spare time to stop and have a picnic or enjoy the scenery we must reach Redwall without delay."

Xander listens some as they talk, "Yes...we are like a week away now. But fun can be after the abbey is saved"

Kenya frowns but nods she understands, "So more marching then?" She stands, she can march ok..its fine as he ankle is almost healed and she is allowed to walk on it sometimes now."Marching inst too bad and its interesting to watch how all the hares stay in line perfect lines, sort of neat"

Ciocan says, "Indeed more marching I am afraid," he smiles softly, "It is just one of those little things that come with the Military life. But we can march on to get in place and as Xander says, once the Abbey is safe i am sure your Abbot will make sure there is plenty of fun""

Xander smiles "Yeah....and after a little while they will go back to the western shores..."He looks around "Yeah should get back to walking again....I do worry"This more quietly to the badger lord "There could be some trouble the closer we get , may be good for the scouts to be extra careful"

Kenya says, "I can walk ok for now, the healers said my ankle is better...and to walk some so it doesn't get like stiff or something"

Ciocan nods and stands up, "Well then Miss Kenya I best return to the front of the line and see how far we can get today."

Xander nods and speaks "Sorry for the brief stop"Yeah they are like at the end of the line now. But that's ok.

Kenya says, "I wonder how Zolomon and.....umm..whats his name is...they were..slightly annoying last night"

Xander shrugs "I have no clue...and think its Ewan...if remember correctly I..wasn't up at the time"

Ciocan says, "Well," he stands up, "Ewan is a good hare and Zolomon is also a good hare, hares are sadly hares Miss Kenya not much we can do about them," he nods to them both, "But if you will excuse me I need to get back into the march.""

Kenya says, "They were segueing over pie and cake..why, there is none of that in camp even..I wish there was"

Xander can't help it, he has to chuckle at that"Sounds like hares..."He smiles some more now."Guess I missed it"

Kenya smiles as she stays by Xander"Yeah..."She smiles as she adds "They got in trouble now THAT was funny"She whispers "They woke up Ciocan...."

Xander nods "Yeah...they likely may not be seen for a while....not the best one to wake up most likely"He smiles. Yeah if zolomon doomed himself not his fault.

Kenya asks, "You think they got in real bad trouble?"

Xander says, "Likely, well maybe not too bad but lets just say if the badger lord was sleeping and got woke up for..nothing...he likely wasn't happy with the two of them""

Kenya says, "I saw him, he didn't look happy and he like picked them up and I think they had to do laps and they are...well somewhere and then Lord Ciocan picked me up and helped me back to bed, that was so neat..he is like super tall and you can see a lot from that high up. He got me back to the healers tent and made sure I was in bed ok, had the healer get me some water and then he went back to bed..i think so anyways. He does sleep right?""

Xander nods "Of course Lord Ciocan sleeps, when we stop to rest he does..its possible he may not get much sleep when we get to the final camp before we..go off to help our friends and the abbey"

Kenya nods "I am..scared...."She frowns, the dream again haunts her...."In the dream everyone died...you...dad..the hares..even the badger lord did and all the vermin were laughing and...and it was scary even if it was just a bad dream...and it makes me not want to sleep"

Xander frowns...and looks around, yes he needs to be serious but he needs to get her mind off things not that things will or will not be ok or not, he takes a deep breath..find something...."I see...something ..orangeish g red, sort of ..yellow at the same time"

Kenya sniffs "W..what?" She seems a little confused, and stupid ankle is starting to hurt now.

Xander will pick her up if he can..."The leaf....you gave up to fast"A small smile.

Kenya blinks and then smiles, oh yes her game. She smiles and nods as she glaces around and smiles "I see something blue"

Xander smiles this is close to sort of fun "Well I see no flowers.....leafs would not be that color....ummm...my cape is sort of blue"

Kenya rolls her eyes "The one hare has a blue knapsack....."She smile "Your turn."

Xander nods "Ok...lets see...."He smiles..."I see something...black" Its a hare's head fur, like this hare has serious a tuff of black head fur(think bigwig watership down:P)

Kenya frowns and looks round and then points to the hare and giggles, ok this is a little fun and she has cheered up some.

Xander smiles, "Guess we can still have..something to do to de-stress...Zolomon would like this game I think"

Kenya says, "I like Zolomon..he can be funny sometimes..unless he is around that sergeant..then he gets all serious or...strange""

Xander tilts his head.."Strange? And well a Sargent is like an..officer type, not sure how ranks go in the Long Patrol...and Zolomon is not one to be..well saying sir..sarge..ect much it seems, I am ok with that sir just sounds....I don't know...bossy to me and I just like Xander"

Kenya nods,"Yeah he been carrying her...guess cause her leg was hurt like a lot by a..moni..monit...it had no fur. And they talk a lot and she blushed once and so did he and....he tried to get her to laugh once I think but she didn't. "

Xander hmmmms and shrugs "Zolomon always wants to get others to laugh, but he has his serious moments as well. A good ..trusted loyal friend..the best in fact. He will keep anyone he cares about safe and sound, stay loyal to them without fault "He smiles "I trust that hare with my life in fact"

Kenya smiles at this and yawns, "Are we stopping soon?"

Xander hmms as they been marching for like 3 more hours, its getting a little dark now "I don't know.."He then sees the fact that yes..they have stopped and smiles "Oh..guess we did and...looks like Lord Ciocan is having a meeting with the hares....we will have to talk to Zolomon later....lets find Sinway..ok?"

Kenya would answer but she is asleep in Xander's arms...long day it seems.

Xander looks down and hmmms "Or..."He sits down and will hold Kenya for now, maybe hums a little even to help her sleep, Sinway can find them for a change.

Kenya snuggles closer to Xander, one of the few beasts in the camp she will fall asleep for.....lets see..basically Xander and Sinway....yeah..anyways she is asleep and for now no bad dreams it seems.

Board footer