Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-20 06:31:17 PM

oz

WillowBark Will Help Fight The Horde-Fate Of Marek TP LOG

Who:

Marek- Ferravale Ambassator, former Tavern Owner(seeing as the tavern blew up)

Patch-Rat and spy. annoying, fighter

Lilymoore- Bell Ringer of Redwall Abbey

Minsc- Champion of Willowbark Abbey

Chip- Son of Minsc

Rayen- New Master Healer of Willowbark Abbey

Rigel-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Some  assorted Willowbark Beasts spoofed

Log:

Marek has been quiet most of the trip, wind helped the trip go a bit faster a couple times and a short cut once, they were now at the docks and the stoat was still quiet.

Patch looks around "Ya land..I love land..boats are for loosers...."He in fact was quickly off the boat and onto the docks "So what wait bossman?"

Rayen snorts and shakes her head at the rat "Can we muffle the rat...please?" She looks at the stoat "You doing ok or you going to fall over?"

Rigel steps off the boat and looks around "I am liking this place and the rat do be having point...seeing a lot of water is too much water...I do not swim well...I do in fact sink well"

LilyMoore has been quiet for most of the trip, as well, and is right now chewing on her thumb claw as she disembarks. She stays near the stoat, her gaze to the ground.

Marek looks at the group and just walks "We get to Willowbark and hopefully get some help from them and then we leave and I am fine Ms. Rayen...all is well and do shut up Patch"

Patch frowns "But..."He snorts and pouts as he kicks a rock and looks around "What no look around, get a drink..some grub...something....we have time right?"

Rayen stays close to the stoat and adjusts her healer's pouch, "Its not far from here right?"

Rigel decides to just follow but keeps an eye out for trouble, one never knows right they could of been followed.

LilyMoore glances behind her, then whispers to her friend, "Do you think.....everybeast will be okay when we get back?" It's clear that she's worried, more worried than she was before they left the Abbey. "And you'll rest when you need to, right, Marek?" For now she's just ignoring the rat, but if he gets too annoying, she may kick him. She has her mother's sword hanging from her belt at her side, its blue cat's-eye crystal pommel stone glinting in the sunlight.

Marek looks back and forth as they walk. most likely an hour or so of walking till they come to an abbey, not nearly as big as Redwall, "We are here and I shall rest when we get back to the boat, there is no time to rest when we have to get back as soon as possible"

Patch frowns, its clear he really wanted to look around the town, "Before we leave maybe?"

Rigel hmms and slows "Whao..interesting building indeed, so this is being Willowbark and will they..indeed help us you is thinking?"

Minsc is nearby with another hamster a little shorter as he chuckles "One day Chip..one day...."And he sees the group as he holds up a paw "Get the abbot"

LilyMoore frowns. "Promise you'll rest when we get back? I.....I...." she trails off, a tear trickling down her cheek, and she goes to hold his paw as they just keep walking. A couple more tears trickle from her eyes, but she just stays quiet for now.

Marek goes, if he can, to wipe away a couple of the tears "I shall rest when we get to the ship and start back..I promise Lilymoore"He then straightens up and clears his voice, a bit more serious now"Ahh Mr. Minsc a long time since we last seen one another...and Mr. Chip...yes get your abbot and anyone else this is important."

Rayen looks around and hmmms "Interesting place..peaceful and small..I like it." The rat is staying quiet which is likely very wise idea right now. as some of the abbeys members look at the guests, the amount of beasts here is still very small.

Rigel walks in and follows as his tail moves a little back and forth, but he will wait and let Marek do the talking as seems he knows what he is doing and the fox has no clue what to do.

Minsc walks up and offers a paw "Marek...what is happening that requires aid. I am not sure how many can offer it..depending on what is it. You can speak to Abbot Trifakus"

LilyMoore lets her friend wipe away her tears, then looks up as she hears the voice of another friend. "Minsc!" She goes to give him a tight hug. But she'll let the stoat tell people about what's brought them here.

Marek takes a deep breath "Redwall is under siege...and I was hoping the Champion of Willowbark could offer some help, or anyone else but it would seem...you have very few warriors"

Along the path comes a rat, in light blue robes, Abbot  Trifakus  and a frog as well, the recorder Brother Ulraunt close behind him as they slow and listen to what is said.

Patch blinks "Well this place is half vermin and half woodlander...I don't feel as worried" He smirks and is slapped by the fox Rayen as she looks around and hmmms"Does this place have any healers I may need to get some more herbs for the trip back.."It has an infirm right?

Rigel chuckles at Rayen as she slaps the rat "As I said..you have spunk"He also quickly backs up and stays close by seeing whom will aid them and who will not.

Minsc nods "We...have had some minor storm damage but nothing that prevents us from helping friends yes?" He allows the hug and smiles "How be you lass...guessing your momn and dad are good as well"

LilyMoore tenses, then starts crying more earnestly. "Dad....dad was killed while.....while I was here in Willowbark the first time.....an' I'm afraid that Momma and Uncle Emyuil and Nana and everybeast is gonna be dead! If Ormaz is anything like Marek, he's gonna get in, and..." she pauses, covers her mouth with her paws, pulls away from the hamster, and looks at the stoat. "Marek...I'm sorry....I didn't mean to remind you of that....I'm really scared....I didn't think....I'm sorry..." her arms drop to her side as she looks to the ground, tears pouring freely down her cheeks.

Marek goes to wrap his arms around the mouse, unless she moves away from him, and looks to Minsc as he speaks "As you see...we need some help, any would be good as I do not wish to see Redwall fall. Mr . Xander will hopefully get back with the Long Patrol and maybe the Badger Lord..."And the stoat will purposely avoid the LP as long as possible..reasons.

Patch frowns as the Master Healer is mentioned and sort of looks at the ground. Rayen sighs, she would offer but...too many memories at the abbey, at Mossflower even but she will help it regardless....then most likely leave for somewhere like she started to before she volunteered to help as a healer on this trip."We should head off soon Marek....besides you need to not stand so long or walk..."Yes she knows he will have to walk back and it annoys her.

Rigel says, "I can...get the ship being..ready...I will be on boat..." All this emotion is too much, he will meet them on the boat."

Minsc nods as he walks over to Abbot  Trifakus and speaks with  him, then  walks back"You have me and my blade Furyblazor...and you have Chip, my son." A couple others come out as well, a couple squirrels and a vole, also a tall ferret."Its not much but...its something my friends"

LilyMoore lets the stoat hug her as she cries. "I'm sorry....." she goes to bury her face in the front of his shirt. "I don't want any beast else to die....." she's only barely aware of those who join their little group. She'll meet them all formally later, when she's not bawling like she basically is now.

Marek if he can he will carry Lilymoore back, if not he will walk slowly and keeps her beside him. If he carries her he will likely get grumbled at."Thank you for your help..maybe we can after this send some help to repair damage from the storm..we shall.."He has some pain and goes on "We shall...see let us get to the boat now, we have a long trip back"

Patch frowns, "You...ok bossman....Marek?" He will follow close behind the stoat as the small group of Willowbark beast go with them.

Rayen sighs loudly and grumbles something bout doing too much and wanting to slap someone and then goes to the ship where she will MAKE the stoat rest, even if it means sleeping herbs in some tea.

LilyMoore lets her friend carry her for a while, but when he pauses in pain, she makes him put her down and just stays beside him, crying softly. When they get back to the boat, she sits beside him quietly and does her best to help the vixen force him to rest. He's going to, even if she has to help drug him! But otherwise she's quiet....for now.

Marek finally gets to the boat, the walk takes almost two hours. He will not argue, nor fight the healer. He will simply lay down and drift into sleep quickly.

Patch stays on the deck of the ship and frowns, even he is worried though he wont ever say that.

Rayen sits beside Marek and will let Lilymoore stay as long as she wishes to stay. She will check the stoats wounds for healing, apply any herbs and change his bandages.

Minsc sighs, he sits on the boat, his son beside him. The small group of about 5 fighter beasts stay close to Minsc, he is their Champion...Champion of Willowbark as he looks at his blade FuryBlazor and sighs"I do hope we are...on time..."A thought"My..grandfather...Gorvenalus...he is alive..yes...please.."

Flea is here too “I bet me friend Karth is helping....right?”

Patch nods "The beaver is alive...Brother Gorvenalus..recorder of Redwall in case ya didn't know...he be fine I don't think he is gonna fight...write a lot maybe"He frowns “Ummm....Karth, de otter is...ummm...he died. Black Rose beast killed im'”

Rayen steps onto the deck and snorts "Marek rests and Lilymoore is beside him...I think he listens to the mouse maid better than most beasts...tis good."She looks at the hamster "Does your abbey need healers?"

Minsc says, "We have ...a couple...no Master Healer though....why do you ask?"

Flea looks...”What did ya....”He then takes a deep breath ”De one who did it dies...painfully, this I promise”

Rayen speaks "Congrats you have one now...me.."She sits down and watches as the ship heads away from the boat dock.”I shall be your Master Healer, that ok?”

Patch frowns , he sighs ....ok he isn't saying a word, he isn't stupid he just frowns at the taverns...the possible gold and ale, he sighs "I fer one can't wait ta get back....kick bad guy butt and have a good ...maybe find an ale at the abbey....who am I kidding all de good stuff was at Ferravale and bossman blew it sky high..with almost half of his insane brothers horde.....life is..its not fair..its not fair!!!"

Minsc says, "Marek blew up his...tavern?" He frowns at the news of Karth “I..am sorry and your be very welcome as Master Healer of Willowbark Abbey...but before we get back ta Willowbark we help Redwall and out friends of Mossflower”

Patch nods "Yes..."He sounds depressed "All that ale.....me ..."He gasps "Me job...he blew up my gold....I had 30 gold in thar....yeah some in me tree and NO I am NOT telling ya all where it is and if any of those horde beast found it they die"

Rayen just frowns and rolls her eyes at the rat."Ok who gets first watch?"

Minsc nods "I shall my friend, you get rest with the others me I shall take first watch and then Chip...the my other friends that came with me, we can also help get you home we know de way to Mossflower"

Flea nods.

Rayen nods she is fine with that, she grabs Patch by the ear as he kicks and screams and "hey lady...owwwwwwww!" She snarls and disappears down below deck and soon rests, its unclear what happens to the poor rat...there is no slash so he is still on the boat at least....for now.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-09-20 06:32:20 PM

oz

Re: WillowBark Will Help Fight The Horde-Fate Of Marek TP LOG

I got permission from Karth  to place Flea in the log. Flea is Karth's character....thank you

Last edited by oz (2018-09-20 06:32:32 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-09-20 06:40:04 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: WillowBark Will Help Fight The Horde-Fate Of Marek TP LOG

Yes Flea is mine....he is most likely quiet on the ship..sharping his blade, that sort of thing. I will spoof him when have time but please no one else do so .I did type up a couple poses to be added into this as he would icly come along to help and then stright back to Wilowbark...after Flea has a mate, and newborn twins to get back to

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer