Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-10 11:54:06 AM

Leon

What Happen Now?-Redwall log, and Missing Abbot log

Redwall log
In Log
Leon-Master Healer and Brother In Redwall
Oz-Papa Oz and Dibbun caretaker
Rayen-Mate to Flicktail
Zolomon-Archer hare and member of Mossflower Defenders
Xander-Warrior in training and Member of Mossflower Defenders
Takeo- Mate of the Late Sister Zinnia and Father to Xander

RW Abbey: Infirmary
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several beds are lined against the red sandstone walls of the Abbey's Infirmary. An examination table, separated from the rest of the room by hanging blankets, rests against the far wall.  Tucked into a small alcove is a sizeable workbench with various containers for mixing and preparing medicinal compounds.  Against another wall is a desk for use by the Infirmary Keeper.  A curtained off alcove behind the desk hides a locked door to the Infirmary's supplies and linens.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon is cleaning up in the infirm, worry is in his heart as he has heard news of Lilymoore being taken, taken by the vermin and he has done all he can to get his mind off the past couple days. He also worries for Dorarose and Angela.   

Zolomon ran ahead of the badgers, carrying the injured vixen in his arms. He lays her down on the cot nearby before speaking. “I have ta put my bow away, ne right back Brother L" He says and does just that, it’s then seen how he has blood on his right cheek, a lot from 3 claw marks, his nose has part of the claw marks on it also but it missed his eye thank goodness.   

Takeo carries Xander in and goes to lay him on another cot and then sits down slowly himself hiding a grunt of pain from a cracked rib."I..his blade and mine be in that...weapons area.ok"   

Rayen is....well worse off. A bruised neck, a bandaged chest wound as well as a bandaged side wound. She has an arrow wound on her lower back that wasn’t too deep but only time will tell if she has any problems. Something like claw marks on her face, back and slices from a blade on her arms, the tip of her tail is also very torn up and she is in a deep faint.   

Leon about drops a jar of herbs he has and walks over quickly "What happen" He checks the vixen and frowns "I need...help with this and Angela isn’t able to help right now, her and my mate is recovering from an ambush and the vermin have my daughter"   

Zolomon blinks "That is not bally well good...and no clue she was by de campfire Xandy's dad had, and thar was this brute of a monitor lizard looked ready to eat him and...well Xandy sort of charged the monitor and...well....he isn’t dead at least, monitor is a bit, without a jolly head"   

Takeo replies "The vixen was serious injured, an arrow was in her back that I carefully removed, wasn’t deep and she had other varies wounds, and was barely awake. I tended to the lass best I could or she most likely be dead now...she could still die" He walks over to help Leon.   

Rayen doesn’t respond to anyone, she is clearly in a deep faint as her other wounds are cleaned and tended to.   

Leon listens as he gets a needle and thread to sew any wounds Rayen has and then apply needed herbs and bandage carefully. He nods to Takeo, "Help Zolomon I got this now, thank you"   

Zolomon stays by Xander's side and holds the badger's paw “Xandy passed out....and I am fine"   

Takeo walks over and gets a rag to clean the hares face "Ya not fine, you get an infection your be visiting my mate in the dark forest now hold still" He will then see whats needed, maybe a stich or two and applying herbs in a paste, then a bandage carefully placed on, having to wrap it around the hare's head, but least it stays in place, “That stays on a couple days, then we change it. You are being lucky it didn’t go an inch further up or ya be blind in one eye now."

Oz comes in after talking to one of the volunteer guards at the gate" Is every beast ok? Who is hurt...no one is...are they?" He can't say the word dead, that’s a bad word.

Leon answers "Rayen....Zolomon got a claw wound on his cheek..Takeo maybe a cracked rib and Xander is just unconcious but you should help Takeo get Zork's armor off him, he’ll be a lot more comfortable without it" He is still tending to Rayen as he speaks, slowly getting a mixture down her throat, best he can as he frowns noting her throat swollen and sighs very concerned now “And someone find Flicktail....please or least tell him Rayen is...is here"   

Zolomon speaks as his cheek is bandaged "Ouch...jolly well hurts....Ozzy!..Xandy fought a monitor and beheaded it" He frowns "His eyes sort of went....all wonky. I think he though it killed Takeo...heck that thing almost ate me! It would of if Xandy didn’t stop it..me friend saved my life and then he passed out and Takeo caught him before he could hit the ground and carried him here, I carried Rayen"   

Takeo stands and goes to lift Xander slightly and undoes the armor.."It fits him very well by the way, most likely saved his life as I be afraid to know wot could of happen had he, not had it on."   

Oz grips the staff he keeps around now "Xander fought a what!?" He then goes to help Takeo..feeling along the armor and then helps him take it off. He lays in on a cot beside them for now and he will take it back to Zork's chest in a little while, he helps Xander get laid down again as he tilts his head to Zolomon "Sort of...like redden eyes?"

Leon frowns and then finally stands "Rayen is in a deep deep faint and I have done all I can, we wait now it’s all we can do."   

Zolomon replies "Not like...real deep but sort of...like in-between faint and deep, but leaning towards faint more so and he was just slicing at the brute over and over again, I hit it with an arrow cause it grabbed Xandy by the throat, it dropped him and bally well went after me...talk about a thing out of a worse nightmare...then suddenly it falls over headless and Xandy is behind it...drops his blade and passes out, and like Takeo caught him and ya know rest."   

Takeo frowns "I could of been dead. Xander saved me as well by getting this...Monitor was it?..Away from me. I am glad he wasn’t killed, I..I would not of been able to handle two deaths in my family in such a short time, he may of been adopted by Zinnia but he is still my son"   

Oz sits down "Bloodwrath...not something easily controlled, it can give one extra strength but it is also not good for one to go into, even if not fully, at a young age" He goes to check Xander as he is sitting beside him, "Rest is best for him"   

Leon says, "Agreed, for a week at least. And Oz or Takeo can be by his bedside. He will want to know Takeo is alive and that Zolomon is ok as well. Also you guys need each other to better recover from Zinnia's death."   

Zolomon says, "I want to be thar for Xandy as well, he is my best friend"

Takeo nods “Zinnia’s death will be hard..more so for me, Oz and Xander, and I know not how to explain to the, twins Zork and Northstar why their mother is never coming back...they are not even a season yet, barely almost a half season"   

Rayen lays on the cot, still only her chest rising and falling showing she lives, Oz still sits by Xander as he feels tears again, " It wasn’t too long ago Uncle Zee died...I was with him when he died but with Zinnia it is different, she was killed...the last time a member of my family was killed was Maxtor...a lot of seasons ago. When Zork died it was a bit sudden but his heart gave out in the orchards"   

Leon says, "We will find the vermin...they have Benar and now Lilymoore"

Takeo nods "Redwall has my blade at their call, I am helping as well"

Zolomon nods "And my longbow"   

Oz nods "I may not fight but if the vermin get into Redwall....I will if needed"

Leon says, "I am here for tendeing wounds, I just don’t want beasts to get serious hurt....or dead. But we most likely won’t escape any more wounded beasts or...even death. Also when needed I will need extra help if a big battle happens...Takeo I know you know healing also, if your able to I may need an extra skilled healer around, I know I will have Angela and novice healer"

Takeo nods "I offer healer skills as well" He thinks "In fact I could take the next shift in the infirm if you want to be with your family Brother Leon"   

Zolomon says, "Can I stay till Xandy wakes up...please"   

Oz stands "I have my dibbuns to check on, keep me updated" He picks up Zork's armor and heads out into the hall, he will put the armor away and then head to where the dibbuns await him.   

Leon smiles "Thank you Takeo, thank you very much" He turns and heads out to spent time with his family, comfort them and just be with them for the rest of the day.   

Takeo nods and looks at the hare "You may stay, in fact I may just stay 2 shifts to help Brother Leon"

Zolomon says, "Jolly good chap"   

**Leon icly spent the rest of the day with Dorarose, Angela and the rest of his family.**

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer