Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-13 06:25:23 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

Run Away-Redwall Log/Fate OfMarek TP

Right after this

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=846

WHO:

Kenya-Novice in Redwall Abbey

Oz- Badger Mother also know as Papa Oz

Stormfang- evil rat

Melantha – Leader of the Blackrose and evil cat

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Matilda -Champion of Redwall

Assorted abbey beasts and some wall guards...

LOG:

The room was slight chaos, Oz lay on the floor covered in wounds from the martens blade, his knee had glass in it, He has 3 cracked ribs, and his left shoulder was knocked out of place. He may also had a broken wrist, and he was in a deep faint..barely breathing, his heartbeat so weak and barely there.

Oz was alive, just barely alive as the Master Healer, a couple novice healers and even Brother Gorvenalus leaned his healer skills...someone was even sent to find Angela to see if she could help as well, if so good..if not then they could tend to him on their own  if needed.

Benar sat close to Oz, worry clearly on his face, he slowly stood and started to head to the hallway as a guard followed him “I..I have to wake...someone has to wake Krisha, someone tell Sister Ginny..and someone do not let anyone else in here..”He frowns “Where is Kenya..someone find..find Kenya”

Stormfang used this to his advantage, they are ALL distracted...crawl to the window, set up the nightstand and get the heck outta there! Through the window, and the nightstand falls back down but he is out the window and bolting across the grounds!

It was still dark and the sun had yet to come up, also there was some fog, not a lot but enough to mix with the dark and make it hard to see still. The few guards didn't like it, and they had yet to find the one guard on the wall that was knocked out, who now woke slowly with a groan.

Stormfang choose this moment to run, those abbey beasts were distracted by the hurt, maybe even dead badger...no he had heard he was alive but once those two guards looked away and even walked away he slipped out a window and bolted as fast as he could across the grounds and back to the corner of the wall, up a side stairs and looked back and forth, he avoided one guard barely and quickly on up...oh yeah the one guard, he quickly flicked a dagger at the guard's throat before the poor soul got a chance to yell out. He then went to getting the grabling hook on, not very good though. It would hold...somewhat?

Kenya was also on the grounds and maybe not the best plans, but it wasn't her fought she was in the same area as the rat, when she slipped up the stairs and frowned, tears down her face. There had to be some way out of here, yes out of the abbey itself and not be seen .

Stormfang turned and did see the otter and quickly backed up and kneeled down behind the squirrel guard, that he quickly adjusted the collar of, yeah hid the dagger make him look asleep. He frowns oh great the grabling hook..that was bad.

Kenya whimpers at a noise and blinks as she sees the rope and grabling hook. Again when one is upset and depressed and thinking no one wants them around they tend to do dumb things and so she chooses to use that rope to get on the other side of the wall, She goes slowly and gasps once when she feels it slip, she looks down and gets to maybe 1-2 feet from the ground.

Stormfang growls and dashes for the rope, "Hey brat that's my rope!" He then start climbing down the rope after her, all the while its coming loose slowly the hook going to the edge of the stone.

The guard hears the shout and rushes over to see the squirrel at first asleep maybe till he shakes him and then sees the dagger, his eyes widen and he sees looks around and goes to get another guard, who nods and goes to wake the champion.

Kenya looks up and gasps as she sees the rat and tightens her grip on the rope.

Stormfang frowns "Uh oh..."He starts to go down and then the hook is loose and a tiny little pebble or two of sandstone falls with him, maybe 4 feet and he lands with an oof but lucky not onto the otter maid. He rubs his head and quickly goes to grab the otter before she tries to dash away.

Kenya screams and tumbles sideways, her ankle is hurt even more than before but there is no way she is letting this rat get her as she kicks backwards and quickly limps into the woodlands.

Matilda gets to the wall, sees the dead guard and hears the scream and looks down to the ground, she misses signs of Kenya..she sees something but she isn't sure what it is but she clearly sees the rat "Archers shoot him!" An archer nods and goes to fire off an arrow at the rat!

Stormfang snorts "Ya..."His eyes widen as an arrow hits his paw and he screams in pain, he turns his head to the wall top and gulps as he stands and bolts the same direction as the otter went.

Kenya is in the woodlands, the dark and the fog as she runs. She is not sure of a direction she just runs the only thing on her side is this happens to be the less guarded corner of the wall with horde beasts, their siege camp is to the right and she went left. She trips once and gasps in pain, her ankle..it hurts and running makes it worse.

The champion looks down at the rat and motions for the guard to fire an arrow at him again.

Stormfang looks ready to panic and then turns...the otter! He goes to grab her if he can, and if he succeeds he will lay a blade at her throat and grin up at the champion"Fire away...go ahead..."If he fails well...guess he is a dead rat.

Kenya screams as her foot paw is grab and she is dragged backwards, she kicks at the rat and then whimpers as the blade is at her throat, more tears fall down her cheeks.

Matilda stops the archer and glares down at the rat "Release the novice and surrender."

Stormfang grins, oh yes he is in charge finally"Surrender? No way ya all just kill me...it was miss insane that wanted to kill your abbot...she the one that took care of the badger...I am not stupid...I have a hostage and ya wont fire off anything..huh..huh..huh?"He chuckles, best move ever so far."Me and little miss here is going away...sides don't ya all have better things to tend to this...bright and sunny day" He starts to back into the woodlands, he knows how to avoid the siege camp, yeah work on his own...sounds fun, he could report to  Melantha ,yeah good plan.

Kenya frowns and doesn't dare struggle to get free, she just goes along with the rat to where ever he is going. She sniffs a little.

Matilda slams her fist into the wall and then frowns as she rubs her now sore paw, its not broken or cut but it is a little sore, She holds up a paw to not fire any arrows as the rat flees with his hostage, the hedgehog sighs "Double the wall guards, keep a closer eye for grabling hooks ...all sides of the wall at all times!" The guards nod and quickly rush off as the hedgehog sighs softly, as the sun rises and slowly starts to clear some fog she frowns, “I need to find and talk to Sinway.” She then walks down into the grounds.

Meanwhile Kenya is led into the woodlands, every so often she whimpers .

Stormfang rolls his eyes “Oh shut up...your gonna draw attention. I'm not taking you to Ormaz....no....He's insane...gonna take you to someone else.

Melantha  sat on the log her tail twitched, she stayed clear of Ormaz and his horde, she knew they were surrounding the abbey and she didn't plan to join in on the so called rewards, she had a feeling it wouldn't end well, she has heard the stories.

Kenya has been quiet but finally speaks”Where you taking me...”Her voice sounds depressed.

Stormfang  answers“Melantha ...hey why ya depressed, cause ya my captive, hee hee.”

Melantha  ears perk and she looks up and blinks to see..”Kenya?” She arches an eyebrow at Stormfang and snorts “So you decide to be loyal ta me fer a chance and how did you get the kid?”

Kenya frowns as she sees the cat “I am not a kid....”She sniffs as more tears fall “Papa Oz..is..is dead”If she had stayed she would of seen he was alive, barely alive but alive still.

Stormfang starts to speak, he heard but then again evil here as he grins..”Yep..dead as a door nail” Lier but hey she doesn't know that.

Melantha  tail wags “Dead..how interesting, anyone else dead?”She looks at Kenya and smiles “Well your among friends dearie...do you want a snack, some water,  a chat maybe over what was lost today?”

Kenya frowns “You killed tried to kill Karth and maybe did..your bad, your a lair and meanie and not my friend”

Stormfang chuckles “Friend?Friend...more like your owner now...slave”

Melantha  ears flatten as she hisses and then Stormfang opens his mouth and she glares at him,”Moron...but he is correct...you belong to me now Kenya, get use to it, your never see your stupid abbey again...then who knows maybe Ormaz will succeed and your safer with me anyways.”

Kenya looks down “No one wants me there anyways...Papa Oz died..c...cause of me...”She believes him dead and that its her own fault, she slowly looks at the cat and frowns, well her sprite is already broken so not much to work on breaking her down....she is broken already it appears.

Stormfang grins and shoves the otter towards the cat”First slave of the new Blackrose..I did good...right boss?”

Melantha  smiles coldly “For once you did Stormfang, maybe your not such a moron after all”

Kenya rolls onto her side and slowly sits up and she stays put

Stormfang just stands there, he is use to beasts trying to escape as she tried earlier and so he sits down and shrugs.

Melantha  just grins “ This is someone lost and broken Stormfang..hmms first slave that's truly mine and will stay mine, how nice course I need a new base and not one  by the river”

Kenya just lays down, she is tried and sleep would be goo seeing she didn't sleep much after dinner, then the whole get the bracelet and witness the fight, she whimpers in her sleep maybe after a little sleep she will think more clearly, and decide maybe its best to not stay with these two very long at all.

==A couple hours later===

Kenya stirs and opens her eyes, at first she panics and then remembers she is outside and goes to sit up.

Melantha is sleeping by a tree, what?... even evil sleeps.

Stormfang stares at the otter, “Stay where ya are brat....your our captive now. So come ere' so I can chain you, hee hee..stole these from some ferret..the dummy..”He walks over to Kenya.

Kenya frowns and then backs up, she looks around and finds a loose branch, likely from a storm and goes to swing it at the rat”Get away from me!!!”

Stormfang gasps and gets slammed face first with the branch, it cuts into his already sore nose and his left eye some “Ok,no more mister nice rat!” He draws out a dagger .

Kenya does the smart thing, she runs best she can on a swollen footpaw.

Stormfang gives chase, “Ya dead..dead ya stupid brat..get back here !”He trips and falls into a large mud puddle and spits out muddy water.”I am gonna find ya! And kill ya! “

Kenya just runs and she isn't sure how long she runs, she loses her bracelet but keeps running till she cant any more and then curls up and just starts crying till she cries herself to sleep after crawling under a patch of thorn bushes tearing her robe some but she is safe in here from anyone but its not a good sleep, very restless sleep.

Last edited by KenyaAndJacenta (2018-09-13 06:44:32 PM)

Board footer