Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-08 02:17:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

The shortest log of the year (Fate of Marek TP, RWA log)

SCENE:  Redwall Abbey, Cavern Hole

CHARACTERS:  Oz, a male badger.  DoraRose, a female mouse.  Various spoofed friends smile

LOG:
Oz is in the Cavern Hole, trying to relax as he listens to one of the dibbuns speak to a guard, not that the badger wants the guard following him around he finally sighs"Wear the flower chain already, if your gonna follow me around then your need to put up with them"The guard blinks "But flowers are...ok fine"Seems this guard dislikes flowers how mean but as he wears it the dibbun cheers.

DoraRose comes in from the Kitchen, bereft of all of her weapons.  She looks worn out, and her feet drag a little.  She spots the group of Dibbuns and heads over.  When she spots the guard, she covers her smile with a paw.  Yes, good Dibbuns!

Oz tilts his head as he hears Dorarose come into the room, meanwhile a group of 5 dibbuns are placing pretty flower chains on a squirrel guard who just sighs and sits down on the floor.

DoraRose smiles down at the guard.  "See?  Keeping Oz safe has its perks.  You get to hang out with cute Dibbuns all day and be made pretty.  You've got, like, the safest job, yo."  She sits by the Badger Father.  "I wish /I/ could be inside all day being made pretty by the Dibbuns!"  She sounds wistful.  What she really wishes is that there was no need for guards in the first place.  But she's not going to say that when there are children around.

~*~

Thanks for reading smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-09-08 02:26:13 PM)

Board footer