Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-04 06:56:41 AM

Ximena

This Hare Needs Serious Work-LP LOG

WHOM:

Tarsa- Sargent and trainer in the LP

Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders and for now Recruit in the LP

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Log:

***Somewhere along the long long path to Mossflower, maybe 2-3 days from Salamanastron... Nighttime?****

Zolomon disliked this workout stuff already as he does his 100 sit ups with the large knapsack on his back and it's not even his, it's her backpack!

Tarsa watches him and yawns as she sips some water” Try some push ups...100 both paws and 100 one pawed.”

Zolomon groans and nods as the first 100 are fine its thew 2nd 100 of one armed ones that are even less fun.

Tarsa just watches and smirks”Your doing...well so-so thar recruit Zolomon”

Zolomon has 5 more..4 more and groans as he lays there “This..is bally well..far from fun....la----...Sargent....ohhhhhh”

Tarsa rolls her eyes as she watches him, "Well I am having fun anyways....keep going"She smirks.

Zolomon frowns as he gives a snort but he does get the last couple push ups done and sighs"I think.."He stops, don't call her lass.."Your not supposed to keep the pack on the back."

Ciocan asks, "Oh I don't know," Ciocan rumbles as he strolls up behind Tarsa, "What if you have to do something on patrol and don't have the luxury of taking our pack off?" He chuckles and looks down at Tarsa, "How's he working out?"

Tarsa chuckles, she stands up from sitting down "Why not? You didn't have one..."She then salutes the Badger Lord before speaking "Oh he is getting use to this..I think. But his friend said it was ok for me to be in charge of him"

Zolomon sits up while he can, "And wot be with rations..tis not like a hare to...rations lass?" He let it slip, well he will learn after a while."Run around, sits ups, push ups..with the knapsack and then still the marching..I can handle marching but this before that and waking up early before the sun..."

Tarsa snorts" I am not lass...I am Sargent Tarsa..."She glaces at Zolomon"How do you get away with not using sir for your..leader. Think he would make you call him that"

Ciocan tilts his head, "I do not think Xander runs things as a military organization with ranks... it seems to be more friends who have banded together to fight vermin," He folds his arms and stares down, "You really should address Tarsa by her rank however whilst she is training you."

Zolomon answers "Xandy is me best pal..."He is not use to ranks, he will learn slowly."I should find Xandy in fact...see you and Lord C...when its time to march again."SO he turns to walk away.

Tarsa blinks and WILL forcefully spin him back around"Call him Lord Ciocan or his Lordship and your staying here, your see your friend...later"When ever later is "You also can salute."Yeah show him how to do that. Deep breath and a grumble. Then she has had issues before with hares.

Ciocan glowers, "Perhaps we should put him on half rations until he learns a bit of discipline but no... we are marching too much. Ah I know how about midnight patrol on the perimeter?" he scowls, "I am starting to wonder if Zolomon here can even match up to our rawest recruit."

Zolomon blinks, he looks at the badger Lord and his ears droop a little "Lord..Lord Ciocan....ummm midnight patrol?"

Tarsha  says, "Maybe your Lordship and its up to you of course how much of the day is for marching and how much is for training or rest. As for up early its the Long Patrol way..so get use to it recruit"Yes he is recruit for now, if he stays with this.

Ciocan hmms “We have been doing a lot of marching,”He listens to Zolomon and sighs,”I would ask how the abbot puts up with him, but the abbot is a kind old soul and likely would find it rude to say much.”

Tarsa nods as she looks at Zolomon “How are you with up in your face fighting?”

Zolomon blinks “Umm.....I can..use a saber..somewhat, I have punched out a vermin once..twice...and tis not like I go looking for a fight ta be close to”

Ciocan studies the hare”Why did you come along if you lack skills?”

Tarsa sighs “Well that can be fixed”She grins...oh yeah fun times.

Zolomon frowns and then speaks”Ok ok ..I need practice but I am fast on me foot paws, I can avoid hits and punches and run very fast I am an expert archer..and..and I can...get better with skills but I am NOT lacking good skills....sir” Wow he adding sir for once, he is learning.

Ciocan suddenly grins at Zolomon “Thar is that fire, use that on the battle field and focus and you may just make it.”

Not much else happen, some running drills and then finally some lunch, a sort of lunch as any normal hare wouldn't even call it a snack and soon sleep till first morning light a little training and..of course marching!!!

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer