Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-24 08:04:16 PM

oz

And The Bad Kitty Woke Up- Fate Of Marek TP

Who:

Patch-spy, annoying rat

Sinway- Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Melantha-Leader of The Black Rose

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Karth-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Some spoofs of a couple guards and abbey beasts,...

Log:

Patch is pacing back and forth mumbling something, he has yet to really say much and he has been here a few days, a short while after the chieftains body guards had come in fact .

Sinway yawns as he makes his way down the stairs into the great hall, the otter has clearly just woken up. He notes the rats behavior long before he makes it to the bottom of the stairs casually making his presence known with a loud yawn

Patch jumps and looks at the otter "Oh good grief I am already jumpy, had a very bad week and some other news ya abbey beasts may want ta know..then some know but do they KNOW who they just took a dagger out of last night"

Sinway sighs and shakes his head it is to early for this well for him who just woke up at least "Calm yer self mate, start over from the beginnin'.......what happen?"

Patch chuckles "Oh de beginning the otter says....ya want news of the tavern....wait its gone" He snorts "Ya got bigger concerns the leader of the Blackrose is in your infirm, did ya know that?"

Ok THAT wakes him up "Wot do ye mean mate, the leader be in our infirm?" The otter slaps the ground with his tail and mutters a few words one would normally hear on the deck of a ship not within the abbey "And ye haven't told anybeast till now?"

Patch says, "I saw her last night...she in de infirm...I don't think she is gonna harm anyone...ya want proof then follow me"

==Infirm==

Melantha lays in the infirm, a bandage around her chest and one on her left leg as she is awake now, not tied to the bed BUT there is a beast close by acting as a sort of make sure she doesn't leave sort of beast. Her ears flatten as she clearly dislikes it here but she took a chance as..well she was going to die if she didn't get help.

Patch walks in and simply points to the cat "Seee....Was not a joke if someone thought it was"

Sinway frowns then sighs followed by a chuckle, because to him it is funny, the irony the karma of it is almost poetic. He doesn't say anything for a few minutes, just chuckles to him self before turning to Patch "I didn' say I doubted ye Patch."

Melantha looks over at the otter, and the rat.."Oh...joy...company..."She hisses low as she is in pain and earlier was half out of it."She studies the otter,"See you before...."

Patch sits down in his chair and looks around, for now quiet.

Sinway grins a toothy grin "Ohh aye, just before yer vermin attacked the defender base, think ye even threaten me life and yet here ye are alive because of the very beast you wanted to kill." He laughs again slapping his rudder on the ground

Melantha glares at the otter, her ears flatten.."Shouldn't even...give you a warning..should let this place burn to the ground after its all over" Not a happy beast, not at all.

Patch frowns, a lot don't like him here but he doesn't want to see the abbey fall though.

Sinway hmms for a moment walking a bit closer "And yet ye be dead if it wasn't fer this place right? I'm assumin' that be the only reason why ye be here...... yet still after threatenin' the abbey, killin' good beasts the abbey took ye in and fixed ye up, and don' say tis cause they ain't known who ye be, because the good beasts of this abbey would of still saved ye."

Melantha ears still flat "I..took a chance. He is insane, he killed Shadowfur and...almost killed me. He has gotten even more insane than he was before."

Patch laughs a little "HE is insane....well he didn't blow the Ferravale tavern sky high....kill what must if been half his horde..."

Sinway ears twitch a little "I'm guessin' this HE is Marek's brother........heh." He laughs again looking back to Melantha "Just like a vermin to stab a beast in the back, at least with woodlanders we stab ya upfront." He turns to Patch "Er no offense messmate I don't me ya lot from Ferravale wot came to help us."

Melantha snorts, "I want revenge....I can tell you Redwallers exactly where the slaves are kept"

Patch seems unsure, some do dislike him after all"Yeah....ya trigger happy friend wanted me dead de other day"

Sinway smirks a little at patch "but at least he be upfront about it mate." He turns to Melantha smirking' some "Ohh that be useful information, but then wot......ye plan an attack while we be out hopin yer info is true and we send beasts out to try and free the slaves?"

Melantha frowns "I won't....Ormaz already plans to come here with the other half of his horde and whom ever else cause trust me...he will try and get more beasts if he can"

Patch says, "His horde was already too big...half is still too big."

Sinway frowns for a just a second before putting on a blank face, knowing where the slaves be located at would be good, but can they spare the beasts to go and rescue them "And wot of ye Melantha......yes that be right i know yer name.....wot will ye do?"

Karth walks in about then "If she tries to leave we shoot an arrow in her" Keeping it simple as always.

Melantha hisses at Karth as he enters and her ears flatten more. She isn't answering anyone else right now, then looks at Sinway "Whats it to you...woodlanders"

Patch glaces at Karth "Yep that's a great plan......just shoot her"He starts laughing and smirks a little.

Sinway sighs kinda annoyed by that question "Well....if I have to explain it, I be very interested in keepin' tabs on beast what threaten me home like ye and yer horde marm." He looks over to both Patch and Karth shakin' his head but doesn't say anything to them instead turning back to Melantha

Karth glares at the rat and walks the rest of the way inside,"So..why is she here?"

Melantha says, "I don't know....seems I am guarded and I have no weapons""

Patch quickly shuts up and sits...in another chair further away "Umm...I think I will go check on somebeast else...yeah"

Sinway looks at Karth "Ohh my guess is the good beast of the abbey saved her life, seems Marek brother stabbed her in the back." He turns back to the cat smirking some "Yer not guarded enough.....just because ye don't haver a blade doesn't mean ye can't hurt or kill.......cats have claws after all." He looks over at Patch "Who ye gonna go check on mate......far as i can tell I be the only beast who doesn't hate ye."

Karth keeps an eye on the rat, and looks at the cat "Your dangerous"

Melantha smirks "The otter is smart..isn't he....I am willing to give the location of the slaves though...well maybe"

Sinway chuckles a little "I've been around a few cats in me life......a few i even liked one save me life." he looks over to Karth "Lets make sure the guard is doubled and we should think about setting up a secondary infirmary area for less dangerous beasts." He then turns back to Melantha "Maybe, and here I thought ye wanted revenge."

Karth says, "I be willing to guard her, " He walks a little closer to her and looks down at her."She is injured but she will recover"He glaces at Sinway"Maybe put her elsewhere"

Melantha ears go flat, she goes to sit up a little and watches the otters, and growls a little "Revenge can be....good. I think....so can other things....maybe I want back something he stole from me in the first place"

Sinway smirks "So we got to go get the thing to get the info on the slaves huh......what savin' yer life wasn't enough?"

Karth snorts " And likely its not something ya need back either cat" He nods..even steps back a little "So where are the slaves then or was that a trick?"

Benar walks in slowly "I heard there was a guest....."He steps over to where the cat is"And she wanted to speak to someone in charge last night, speak of what?"

Melantha hisses and then stops as she studies the abbot."Maybe I changed my mind...who are you?" Though she has an idea.

Karth steps back by stays fairly close"She mentioned knowing where slaves are. She is the leader of that black rose"

Benar nods "I have heard." He look back at the cat "I am Abbot Benar. I can not force you to give any info to us but it may be wise to think on it. This..so called boss of yours seems to have turned on you, I am sure you have seen what he does by now..any help to stop him would be good." He looks back to Karth "And I rather no one else try to question her please"

Melantha hisses, her ears still flat as she seems to think, "Yes..he has...." But if she was to say offer something, maybe she could win some favor, she stays quiet and then tries something that's likely a bad idea and goes to grab the abbot from behind while he is slightly distracted.

Karth snorts and then before he says anything else he quickly goes to grab one of those trays they place food on, like soup and crackers earlier for some beasts here, he narrows his eyes and then throws it like some sort of flying disk thing right towards the cat with very little warning"Down sir!"

Benar frowns but quickly gets down, "What is the meaning of this.."He looks backwards to the the cat as she just barely misses grabbing him which only makes him frown worse.

Melantha gasps, the flying disk hits her enough to knock her out, not kill her, she slumps to the infirm floor out cold and will have one heck of a headache when she wakes up later.

Karth walks forwards "I..forgive me she was going to grab you..kill you...I am unsure. I didn't know what to do."

Benar checks the cat for a pulse and slowly stands as he backs off, a couple beasts who were told to be outside quickly enter as the abbot just frowns "Double the guards in here...and..."He sighs "Tie her up..."He hates to do it,"And tell me when she wakes so me and her can talk. "

Melantha stays out cold as one beast goes to get a couple stronger beasts and one stays inside , the cat will soon be placed somewhere a bit less...in the open but still have a healer that can check on her when needed for her chest wound.

Karth says, "You should place her elsewhere....the old office upstairs?" He looks to the hall, he knows his actions were a bit...too much maybe.

Benar says, "Karth...your actions were..." He shakes his head " I would of been alright..I dislike...things like"He calms and speaks again"I shall forgive this, as you said its unclear what she planed to do even without a weapon one can be hurt and I know I have been a target, I also know..she was indeed badly injured the dagger barely missed her heart and did some damage to a lung, she will need to recover and the old office could work as long as the door is guarded with two beasts....fighter beasts, and when a healer checks on her a beast is always with them, and when I go in I will not be alone not to worry.""

Karth says, "I am...sorry. ...may I suggest  me as one of the door guards or another if you...rather"

Benar sighs "You can help Karth. I just wish all this would stop"

Karth says, "She mentioned slaves, she knows where that base is....beasts could go save them..free them. She may have other needed info""

Benar says, "I was told she did, her boss seems to have turned on her for what ever reason. She will be questioned but not by you or anyone else. I will or the champion will. Is that understood...just guard the door and that's it."

Melantha is taken to the old office.....a cot and blankets..pillows will be set up for her and of course guards

Karth bows "Understood....sir Abbot" He then heads to be a door guard

Benar sighs and then heads to his quarters, only to be disturbed if its important.

Last edited by oz (2018-08-25 07:43:55 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer