Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-22 03:33:24 PM

oz

Save The Otter-Fate Of Marek TP/ LP LOG

Who:
Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Hawkeye-Old Otter

Crevan-Fox dibbun

Some spoofs of 5 LP hares and 3 Weasels...

Log:

Zolomon is having fun, something he hasn't done in a few weeks, though his idea of fun is showing off his archer skills and even giving some of the long patrol archers some tips, even helping a runner out once "Tis all about how ya stand, as fer running lad just go and if needed jump over things in the way as if your going fast enough it should work of course always rest when needed and keep up strength and energy with a good jolly meal"

Hawkeye is not too far from the group of hares, seems he rather stay away as crowds he rather not go to unless he is forced to and then he just does his best to pretend there is a lot less beasts than there really is. He is also tried so lays down for a good nap, its early yet.

Unknown to anyone yet a group of 3 weasels are getting closer and closer to the old otter. They also have crossbows or least two of them does, the other just has a cutlass and seems the one in charge "Let's go..quick and fast."

Zolomon is too busy with the group of 5 hares, also they are a little ways away from the otter and his little campsite but they also know the old otter isn't a threat to the long patrol so he was left alone. One hare raises a paw and Zolomon grins "Yes lad?"..."Did you really save his Lordship?" Zolomon chuckles a little "Umm...well...guess I did bally well slay that monitor, though I just call it darn luck I aint no hero"He sort of wishes they stop with all this he saved the day, ya for him stuff and why are they so darn interested in his archer skills..wouldn't they rather have their patrol leader do this...oh yeah one of these hares shot an arrow in his foot, that's right....so guess who volunteered..Zolomon.

Hawkeye yawns a little as he stays by the campfire that's almost out now, but still gives off a faint bit of warmth.

The weasels meanwhile have gotten to the campsite and the leader of the 3 grins as he lays a blade at the otters throat"Wakeie wakie woodlander"

Zolomon fires off an arrow at the archery targets they have out here and grins as he hits the buckeye"This is most enjoyable..."He chuckles and glaces around and frowns "I say chaps....trouble afoot?" He points to the shore and all but one hare seems willing to help, the other 4 back off again...well they are recruits and one is a private soo..."But we can't get over thar that fast sir. Wot do we do?"

Hawkeye wakes up and feels the blade at his throat and mutters before speaking "What do you rude beasts want?"

The main one grins "Word has it...you killed Crimson...and some badger scum took off his paw, that could of been something to survive but you..you off and put a blade in Crimsons back and he died..I say we paint the sand red with your death"The two others nod in agreement.

Zolomon takes a deep breath, so so he has a couple unsure hares, "Ok...if someone wants to jolly well stay by the targets, do that. Anyone want to come with me and see if we can help the otter?" Two stay, the other 3 nod slowly...hey as long as Zolomon leads the way right?

Hawkeye glares"Well Crimson won't be missed....I hate slavers and he was the worse since Jedrick left...so good ridence ta the scum"

The main weasel grins"Well you won't be missed either will ya?"

Zolomon runs a short distance, still a bit too far and so he draws back the longbow and fires an arrow straight and true towards the main weasel, the other two can be dealed with afterwards as this one seems a mean threat. The three hares that are helping stay beside him, alert and yet unsure what to do.

Hawkeye closes his eyes as the words "Goodbye then..."But then his eyes snap open as he hears a gurgling sound and blood falls on his face, he sends a swift elbow up to the weasel and rolls to the side. He looks over to see the main weasel coughing up blood, an arrow in his throat and it isn't too long till the weasel leader dies, the other two look at the otter, the old otter glares and gets out a dagger, the other one sees the hares and fires a cross bolt at them, the other fires a cross bolt at the old otter.

Zolomon looks ready to fire off another arrow as he frowns, he quickly fires off an arrow at the one weasel attacking him and the hares, one hare screams and falls backwards, but the cross bolt missed..barely as it did rip the top of his ear off but hey that's better than death!The other two hares go to help their friend who now holds their badly bleeding ear.

Hawkeye grits his teeth as a cross bolt enters his leg and he tumbles onto the sand, a few deep breaths as yes this hurts!

The weasel attacking the hares has no time to get away and makes the mistake of going to reload his only weapon and the hares arrow hits him full in the chest and he falls over dead to the sand, that leaves one weasel only and that one sits a paw on the otters chest. He seems fairly quick at reloading and aims the bolt at the old otter's chest.

Zolomon smirks and frowns, fine he just needs a...no arrows as he looks to the one hare left, hey the other two got their friend inside as he frowns, no longbow...no arrows, a dirk maybe but how will that help?

A snarl is heard and one very angry badger is here, having decided fresh air or mediation was good Xander came out only to see all the trouble. He has his large blade with him and his eyes flash red as he is heading right to that weasel who is pining down his friend, and he aims to slice off the weasels head!Or least cause some serious injury and stab it again!

The weasel presses down on the otters chest and starts to fire the bolt..but the trigger is stuck and then he is face to face with a badger and the bolt fires and sails right past the badger and hits the sand. The weasel tries his best to get the heck out of the way only to fail badly and loses his head, literally, in the confusion....yep that weasel is dead.

Hawkeye groans and is near passing out, he coughs as the weasel tumbles backwards and his vision spins. There is a cross bolt in his leg and he soon loses consciousness, but he is alive. He has lost some blood from the cross bolt but at the same time taking it out unless your a skilled healer would proof deadly right now, so getting him to an infirm would be the best plan and soon too!

Xander pants and growls low, seeing the weasel is dead he snorts and right away checks the otter "Hawkeye?!..Hawkeye!" He checks a pulse and smiles, good there is one. He glaces up at Zolomon and the other hare nearby as he goes to very gently and very carefully lift the otter"Forgive me later please Hawkeye" He heads back inside "Zolomon tell them to get that infirm ready..."He looks at the other hare "Anything else I need to know or was all taken care of?"

Zolomon nods as he sees the cross bolt and then quickly heads inside. The other hare shakes his head "Not...really...Joebob was hurt his ear but the others got him inside and the 3 weasels are dead they seems after the old otter some reason other than that ...no other news ta tell"

Hawkeye stays unconscious as he is picked up and carried, he likely wont like it inside but he can deal with it later as its likely the best idea right now for his injury.

Xander sighs as he nods still holding Hawkeye "Fine....so no more weasels right?"

The lone hare nods, "No others..no and .."He looks at the three weasels two dead with an arrow and ....yeah that one is headless now...he looks back to where Zolomon went inside."DO we report this to..the badger lord or an officer or..whom?" He is just a recruit, what fun the one private and the other 3 recruits went inside.

Hawkeye comes slightly awake...he at first goes to try and shove who ever is carrying him away and moves his leg, oh that wakes him up real fast as he grits his teeth in pain.

Xander nods, as Hawkeye moves he frowns "Calm down...you have a cross bolt in your leg I am taking you to the infirm and Zolomon is letting them know what happen so they will know how to help and be better ready to help."

Zolomon comes back out and walks over "Xandy...the infirm is ready for the otter my guess is he may have to stay a ..well not sure how long that's up to the healers."

Hawkeye frowns "No..infirm...no" Yeah no way he is going near one "I am...."A yowl of pain, nope he would serious lie if he said he was ok. He frowns and shivers a little as the cross bolt is still in his leg, and just pulling it out would be bad, very very bad...a skilled healer could yes as they know how to correctly and not like..make it worse.

Xander snorts"Your not ok and your going to the infirm cause your die if you don't"He just walks on inside the otter can grumble all he wants as the badger will grumble right back.

Zolomon frowns as he watches his friend and the otter argue and steps aside as they go in, he will stay outside for now.

Crevan is wandering around the shores looking this way and that as if the little dibbun is searching for something or someone he hasn't yet reached the point where he notices the hare or the fighting that just happened

Zolomon sits here, one of those recruits come out and sits down beside him "I..updated the badger lord on this and...well not him a officer who will...maybe I should be a healer fighting is...yeah"Says the one who put an arrow in his officers footpaw!Zolomon nods "Healers are jolly well needed too lad the patrol needs healers and fighters and runners so be a healer " He smiles as the hare nods . There is two weasels with arrows in them and one headless weasel...all dead weasels still out here and a couple sea gulls fly in circles.

Crevan finally comes into view of the hares spotting the dead weasels first then the hares the little fox moves to avoid the dead bodies and makes his way over to the hares kinda running up to them getting away from the dead bodies as quickly as possible "What happen? Is there more bad beasts around? Crevan thought the bad beasts all gone?"

Zolomon looks at the fox dibbun "They were after an otter....but no more bad beasts, the bad beasts died"The other hare studies the dibbun and looks to Zolomon who just smiles "He's a dibbun relax chap"

Crevan frowns "Was it a sea otter......old one lots of scars and a eyepatch?" There is worry in his voice as he steps closer.

Zolomon nods "Cross bolt in his leg..Xandy took him inside though the old chap seemed to not want ta go inside but tis for the best. He will be fine and they will help him, and he can be back out here in...don't bally well know 2-3 days?"

Crevan sniffles a little "But if he is in the mountain, then Crevan can't go see him and he is my only friend and I can't even go see him now." He starts to sniffle again "Stupid bad beast always ruin everything."

Zolomon frowns as he looks at the entry and back to the fox dibbun "Umm...I could keep ya updated or we could jolly well ask the badger lord if maybe...a short visit? Me and my friends leave tomorrow sometime, heading back homewards"

Crevan looks up at the mountain "They wont let Crevan in no matter what, no vermin period." He turns to the long patrol hare next to Zolomon "Isn't that right?"

The long patrol hare blinks "Umm...yes no vermin inside....."Zolomon nods "I do understand that rule..well little chap your friend is safe and I am sure he wont stay long...old fellow most likely get out first chance he gets"He chuckles a little

Crevan sits down in the sand pouting and sniffling some "But it's not fair, Crevan not a bad fox......but they won't let me in to see my friend because I am a fox.........not like I asked to be one."

Zolomon frowns "Sorry little lad...hey I will be ya friend too if ya needing friends" He smiles and the other hare just goes inside"Zolomon Arturo Garrick Anderson IV"

Crevan sniffles again looking at the hare "You will be Crevan's friend too?" This seems to calm him down as it looked like the dibbun was about to go into a full on cry at any second "My names Crevan nice to meet you Zolomon art......." He tries to say your full name a few more times before giving up "Why are hares names so long."

Zolomon smiles "Yes I am your friend" He grins and shrugs , even though, least his plan, he is here a day "So..wot ta jolly well do fer a day ..I already blooming helped with archery...some of these recruits and privates bally well need refresher course on longbows, hee...one recruit shot an arrow in some offices footpaw, tis was funny...ok it wasn't funny"

Crevan grins back at the hare "Halyard is boring, mostly bunch of vermin and sailors getting drunk. A pirate ship docked this mornin' and Crevan is scared to go back to halyard till they leave." He looks back to halyard and yup even from here he can still see the ship "Crevan wishes he could go in the mountain, Crevan be safe in there."

Zolomon says, "well...maybe get more friends...safety in numbers and all that"

Crevan shakes his head "But Crevan don't want to be friends with the beast in halyard, they don't look very friendly." He looks back up at the mountain "Mister Hawkeye told Crevan to come to him if he has any problems.....but how can Crevan do that if he is in the mountain.......and you are leaving really soon too......and Xander told Crevan he can't come to Redwall that its not safe."

Zolomon frowns "Well true tis not safe and I am unsure how the hares will feel with a fox cub, sides Jolly Lord C would likely say a dibbun shouldn't go..dangerous and all that and he would be right you could get harmed or killed by a bad beast whom would surely try and harm some hares "

Crevan huffs a little "Crevan was ok with staying because he made a friend......but what if they don't let mister Hawkeye out for a while....... then Crevan be alone again."

Zolomon frowns and stands "I will...try and find something out..and will update ya soon little chap promise and I always try me best to keep promises"With that he heads inside.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer