Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-09 05:15:52 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

That is my name, and the darkness knows it (Fate of Marek TP)

SCENE: Black Rose base: holding cells

LOG:
Texo is pacing in his cell and finally sits down again but he does know someone is next to him as he tries to peer into tje small window between the cells, its still fairly dark as light only shines in either when a door is open "Ello?"

A creepy, insane-sounding laugh sounds out from the cell next to him, then something muttered, unintelligible, then another chuckle.  It sounds just like Blisa's voice, but.....why would she be laughing and talking to herself in her dark cell?

Texo frowns and backs off "Blisa?"

The laugh can be heard again, then, "Yes, yes yes yes, that's my name, isn't it?  And the darkness know, yes it does..." and she trails off into another fit of laughter and then more mutterings that cannot be understood.

Texo frowns "Blisa...tis me..Texo...remember me? " Not that he spoke to her very often but he did some.  "Umm...I am sure someone will rescue us...well someone"

Blisa is sitting up against the wall, staring at nothing (well, it is pretty dark in here, but it's mostly 'cause she's crazy that she's staring at nothing).  "Rescue?  Rescue.  Will Daddy rescue me?  The darkness lies a lot.  Have you seen the apples?  Maxx lost them...."  then another chuckle.  Then a sigh.

Texo frowns "Umm if there is any in here....its too dark to see them lass"

Blisa starts laughing again. "Dark...dark, dark, dark.....the darkness everyone sees...." her words fade to a mutter, interspersed with giggles and cackles.

Texo frowns "Umm...miss...you ok?"Ok worried now "Its been quiet but I am sure we will be rescued, right ?"

Blisa pauses in her lunatic ramblings.  "Rescued?  You think so?"  She sounds a little more in touch with reality as she asks that.

Texo nods as he stays where he can hear her and she hear him "I am hoping so....yes"

Blisa sighs. "Yes....yes....me, too......hope is like light, but the darkness is heavy, so heavy.....dark and scary.....death is dark and scary...." She shifts in her cell. "I wonder if there's Basil in here....." meaning her snake, but she said it like she's talking about the herb.

~*To be continued....*~

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-08-30 02:49:47 PM)

#2 2018-08-10 07:50:53 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: That is my name, and the darkness knows it (Fate of Marek TP)

I feel sorry for any horde beast who gets in their way when the slave rescue happens..

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer