Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-30 09:05:36 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Making Good Time- Fate Of Marek TP *Happens8-2-18*

***OOC NOTE:This ICLY  happens August 2nd but was role played out a little early as me and  another are busy later in the week, no one was on the muck to role play so we decided let's just role play a day in the  Badger Mt. Trip and I decided to just post it and show happens on 2nd...so here it is ! ********
Whom:
Misu-Archer of Mossflower Defenders
Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders
Rupert-Recorder of Ferravale and Historian,Map Maker
Ximena-Healer of Mossflower Defenders
Zolomon-Archer of Mossflower Defenders

Where/when:
Somewhere about a week and a half down Rivr moss towards Western Shore, Its late in the afternoon.

Log:

***ICLY HAPPENS AUGUEST 2ND *****

It had been a week since they started and thanks to some windy weather a couple times they  were ahead by a half a week, so they traveled a week and a halfs worth of days in only a week's time, very good. It was also good for Misu . As much as she liked the water travel it was rather boring”Are we there yet?” She asked the rabbit in her monotone voice.

Rupert frowned “Do try not to alarm me miss, so far we are 3...maybe 4 days ahead of time most excellent.”

Ximena walks over and groans, “I hate boats, never again..And this isn't even the sea so what do you call this..riversick instead of seasick?”

Zolomon was just relaxed “I like it..so how long Rupert old bean?”

Xander keep an eye out for trouble “No attacks or trouble so far, that's good it must mean  or hopefully mean  the horde beasts do not know we are going to get help.”

Misu just nods “I wonder how Karth is...He and Sinway were in charge till we get back right?”

Rupert glaces at the map “ 2 and a half weeks now if all goes well...yes this is very good and let's hope  no attacks happen at all I rather not deal with foul vermin on this trip. Also towards the end you need to be quiet, the swamp edge brushes along the river but we should be fine in the daylight.”

Ximena frowns “Toads?Aren't they dangerous and like...eat beasts?”

Zolomon replies “Toads don't eat beasts, they bally well make them slaves. Thar was this hare..Flint, nice chap sadly died...he was a slave to them for 3 seasons, but it backfired on them when the toads captured some high up hare types..see this Flint fellow knew his way around the swamps..hee heee saved the day”

Xander smiled, he had not smiled in weeks, he looked up at the cloudless sky smiling “We will be fine, Martin is with us clearly.”

Misu nods “Yes Martin the warrior...maybe his ghost will spook the toads”

Rupert starts to say something but decides to forget it,  I mean the ghost of Martin wasn't on the boat and if it was he could stay invisible cause this rabbit would likely have a heart attack seeing a ghost for real. “Alright so all is going good, 3-4 days ahead helps us get there sooner and hopefully that Silverwings didn't get lost.”

Ximena speaks “How could any bird get lost you see a lot from up high in the sky”

Zolomon chuckles “The eagle has a very poor sense of direction trust me lass but he should be able to go one way and then figure out once he gets to the sea when a like large mt. is.....right?”

Xander nods “Yes she should, it will be fine guys”He smiles again “We will get there and get help and head home.”

Rupert goes to get some rest after folding up a couple scrolls and maps.

Misu just nods “Long trips are boring but getting help is good”

Zolomon smiles “Its good ta see ya smile Xandy, you haven't in the past couple weeks”

“No reason too Zolomon and with everything that happen..I felt a bit lost, ok a lot lost but I feel better now, mediation is good and one thing to keep ones mind off other things, helps to clear the mind too. Should of done it sooner but then again no time really.” Xander explains.

Ximena just walks over “So you think the trip will remain problem free? I mean it has so far”

Misu speaks “Lets hope so and if vermin disturbed this peaceful boat trip I will kick them somewhere  that will hurt and they will whimper away and wish themselves dead”

Zolomon backs up and whispers to Xander “She scares me sometimes Xandy”

Xander chuckles and grins, He nods to the hare and ruffles his headfur .Least he is finally in a good mood.

Ximena just blinks and looks at the badger and hare.

Misu looks over and then rolls her eyes before looking back at the land on each side, she for one is still alert or trouble

Zolomon is too he is just relaxed, being relaxed is good

Xander chuckles and gets a small little bit of ale they have with them. “SO less than 3 weeks..this is good, very good timing. I just hope they are willing to help.”

Ximena says “Well Redwall is in danger so..yeah they most likely will come help, we may need a better boat”

Misu nods “Yes and the badger lord and the hares likely have one so..yeah”

Zolomon smiles “Lord C and his mighty hares, some will stay at the jolly mountain and some come with us, that is most surely the plan as they bally well protect the western shores from dangers and such”

Xander nods “Yes they do”

Ximena smiles “I always read stories of the Long Patrol and Badger Lords and Ladys, it will be neat to...meet one in person.”

“Lord Ciocan,  almost 9 foot tall badger.” Xander replies, “Carries a large war hammer, and a dagger but I am not sure he even uses the dagger at all.”

Zolomon grins as he chuckles “Yes! The mighty Lord C will be like hallo vermin....meet my hammer!”

Xander chuckles and nods “That will be cool.”

Ximena smiles and just listens to them

Misu clears her throat “ I have something important to say”

Xander turns and nods “Go on Misu what is it?”

Zolomon looks on very alert as he listens to the sea otter.

Ximena frowns, is there danger? Is there something else, she stays quiet and alert.

Misu yawns “I am going to sleep..all need to be quiet..”Yes quiet or face her wrath “And no one dare wake me unless we are about to die  and if we do die cause you were too late to wake me, you woke me up for no reason” And she heads off to sleep and they best be quiet too...or they indeed will feel her wrath.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-08-02 07:59:57 PM)

#2 2018-08-02 05:30:52 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Making Good Time- Fate Of Marek TP *Happens8-2-18*

You put this for a year from now in the title D:

I get confused, too.  Numbers and dates are hard tongue

#3 2018-08-02 08:01:53 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Re: Making Good Time- Fate Of Marek TP *Happens8-2-18*

Ha Ha..fixed...yep that long been bad:P Guess they ran into the doctor and he had them help him/her..and then brought them back to the wrong time...sorry I like Dr.Who

But yeah fixed it

Board footer