Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-30 11:08:51 AM

oz

A Letter And An Otter Maid Awakens!-Fate of Marek TP

Who:

Gorvenalus-Redcorder of Redwall Abbey

Sinway- Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Anatole-Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Tassel-Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

LOG:

Gorvenalus is sitting at a bench reading a scroll and frowning, more and more so as he reads it. He lays in down and sighs deeply as he rubs his forehead as if a headache is coming now.

Sinway comes into the great hall from the main door yawning as he does the otter soon notices the abbey recorder and nods "Morning Brother Gorvenalus, how does the morning find ye?"

Gorvenalus sighs "It was fine till I received this letter, then it was not but not much I can do about it and I will write back later when there is time, or maybe I won't as it seems they have their own..issues to deal with"

Sinway walks over to join Gorvenalus sitting down next to him "What the letter about if ye don't mind me askin'"

Gorvenalus says, "My son...a bad storms has caused some damage to my old home and this after they were rebuilding from..Quade's attack"

Sinway nods "Sorry to hear that mate, I hope it will all work out." The otter then looks yawns again "So other then that, how have ye been, it's been a little crazy these last few days."

Gorvenalus nods "Yes it has been a bit...busy as well."He puts the scroll away "I also do not want to worry my son with our problems if he heard I was in any danger he rush to here and most likely get killed before he got close to the abbey. He is a skilled warrior yes but even a skilled seasoned warrior can fall in battle."

Sinway nods in agreement "Aye, with the defenders reduced to half, and they all be in here, we have no idea the state of the forest." He frowns a little "I just hope Xander makes it to the mountain safely and brings us the help we need."

Gorvenalus says, "As do I, I know a couple Defenders at least is with Xander...a couple may be in Ferravale as well. I would of went but its best I stay here."

Sinway says, "Aye I thought the same thing, we don't have a lot of defenders left to spare, couldn't afford to send more then what we did with him."

Gorvenalus nods "No..hopefull more help will come soon, but I fear more attacks will come before they get back."

Sinway nods "Aye, though it be all quiet the past few days, I don't like it....I hate not knowin' whats goin' on out there, but then it could just be me gettin' restless."

Gorvenalus says, "Maybe restless, you could find one willing to go outside with you and carefully look around and come back with maybe news and hopefully not bad news"

Sinway shakes his head "I don't think that be wise, we have so few to defend the abbey,  I can't risk us losin' any more, nah be best if  I stay inside."

Gorvenalus nods "Your likely right, hopefully we can get some news then. I too worry and I know Benar does as well, he just tries to not show it...he can't show worry"

Sinway sighs "such be the fate of the abbot, though I  hope he knows he can come talk to me, or anyone of the elders...." The otter yawns again and stands up "well, I'll be seein' ye around Brother Gorvenalus......been up most of the night on wall duty, thinkin' ill get some sleep."

Gorvenalus says, "Then get some rest please as lack of rest causes stress and stress is no good to anyone"
Sinway nods and heads for the stairs "Aye,  I think I'll do that, talk to ye later."

Gorvenalus nods and then looks back at the Scroll and sighs , again rolling it back up and stands heading upstairs. He goes to check on some beasts in the infirm as he promised he take a shift.

Anatole sits by Tassel and frowns, holding her paw in his, he glaces at the beaver and just frowns.

Tassel groans and her eyes open as she blinks a few times “Where...am..I....?”

Gorvenalus nods and then quickly goes over to the bedside and checks on Tassel “Redwall Abbey, you are safe and sound and have had us very worried indeed the past week:

“Tassel!” Anatole says happy, he does get out of the way of the beaver and stands off to the side “Is..is she ok..is the baby ok?”

Tassel is weak, her pulse is stronger than it was and her breathing a lot better, she tilts her head guessing he found out, then it is due very soon in fact.”A..Anatole...love...”

Gorvenalus hmmms softly “I will wake Angela and find Brother Rafael  as well if needed.”He offers a smile to the otter maid and then hurries off.

Last edited by oz (2018-07-30 11:10:08 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-08-02 05:28:33 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Letter And An Otter Maid Awakens!-Fate of Marek TP

Angela would've come to help once she was alerted to the need.  But we can say that she wasn't asleep at that particular moment wink

Board footer