Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 12:00:20 PM

Karth Riverbark

More Bad News So Get Ready For A Fight-Fate of Marek TP

WHO:

Vojin Longtail-me-Head Guard of Ferravale

Kirk Woodmoss- Former Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Ironbark Swiftfoot- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Rayen- Mercenary and Healer

Fangsharp- Assassin in Evil Horde

Stormfang- Fighter in Evil Horde

Patch- Spy,Tavern Worker, Annoying rat

A couple spoofed mice

Log:
***Starts on Ferravale path and ends at Ferravale Gates ***

Kirk keeps somewhat alert and frowns as he walked along with another mouse "S..so your sure they are out here somewhere still?"

The mouse with him nodded "Yes, my sister sort of dislikes a lot of beast...a hermit ok, but she still needs at the abbey, I am sure they can find some, I don't know..closet she can be a hermit in"

Stormfang grins "The stupid otters thought I was easy to guard, yeah unties my paws so I could eat heee hee...Camp Willow has two less otter guards."

Fangsharp follows close by and then motions to stop as he scans the area and sniffs the air and just grins as he walks down a path.

Kirk nods as they look around "Its too quiet."

The other mouse just chuckles "Its fine, this area is quiet its why Molly likes it" They are soon at the hut , they knock.

Stormfang just sighs and follows the lizard, he then slows and smirks "Mouses...heee heee"Yes it should be mice but he talks that way"Let's get them"

Fangsharp just snorts and charges, he doesn't like to wait it seems. He goes right to the mice and hisses looking to grab one of them.

Kirk gasps and draws out a dagger ready to fight, if that is what is needed.

Meanwhile the other mouse shoves Kirk out of the way and gets grabbed by the lizard. Molly backs away and starts crying. This is turning out to be a bad morning.

Stormfang grins and follows, sword draw,"This looks like fun" He has a couple others with him as well, fellow rats.

Fangsharp smirks, the mouse is easily killed, as the lizard grabs Molly and then just decides "You win...wizzzz freez pass to being zzzlave" He watches Stormfang and Kirk "Izz Defender...kill himz" He then leaves with the one mouse maid.

Kirk eyes go wide and he decides, he should just run, he heads towards Ferravale,"Help...Help...horde beasts, they killed a beast and got a slave too"

Molly shivers in fear as she is taken to where ever the slaves are.

Stormfang gives chase and pulls out a dagger he flicks at the mouse's back. This one is ment to stop him from running

Kirk tenses up in pain and falls into a puddle of water, lucky sideways as he coughs. The dagger in his back.

Stormfang walks over slowly and bends down "Sorry...but see my boss is about to send a large group of horde beasts to Ferrvale and...well claim it as his.....oh yeah I wasn't supposed to say that"He frowns as he then grins again and has his cutlass as he rolls the mouse over and lays the blade at his throat.

Kirk tenses up as he is rolled over and frowns "I..I will stay..quiet..I promise...please don

Kirk tenses up as he is rolled over and frowns "I..I will stay..quiet..I promise...please don't kill me"

Stormfang seems to think on this and then just pushes the blade against his throat and makes a quick slice, slowly stands and walks away.

Kirk feels pain briefly and then nothing after a short moment or two, his eyes are still open but no is no life showing in them.
Unknown to the vermin a rat, one Patch, watches and waits till they leave and then goes to check the mouse for a pulse and sighs , he looks at the clothing and frowns before hurrying off towards Ferravale

An arrow is fired at the rat and a voice “Halt..vile vermin”

Patch screams as an arrow barely misses his foot paw and looks around.

Ironbark comes out of hiding, “You killed the mouse back there?”

Patch rolls his eyes “No, not that ya believe me ya  trigger happy woodlander...ya could of took me eye out. I didn't do nutting..Ormaz's horde did...that mouse is..was..a Defender.”

Ironbark just narrows his eyes as if he is unsure of weather to trust a rat or not, he looks at the path behind him and back to the rat”I will take the mouse to the abbey...you will warn others of these...horde beasts...also I like you not” He then disappears into the trees.

Patch  mutters “I like ya not....what ever...dislike ya too” Then he is off once again.

Vojin is on duty, when is he not lately with the chieftain missing. Things have been quiet and in his mind way too quiet as he looks around and shakes his head.

Patch comes hurrying towards the head guard "Hey...hey we may have trouble coming, just seen a group of those horde beasts, they killed some mouse in a Defenders outfit and another mouse, and there was one they took, likely to that slave base of there's.....and that's not all, I think they may be aiming to attack the village soon. You may want to get some fighters together, like de guards"

Vojin looks at Patch "Horde beasts have been around the path, how many?" He frowns "A defender mouse?" He looks around and back to Patch"Was the stoat seen, could you safely tell?"

Patch shakes his head "No just checked de mouse..throat slit and an arrow in his back, that arrow was ment to keep him from moving right away..some sort of odd herb...makes ya not be able to move few an hour or so cause one got me leg a couple days ago but I managed  to crawl under a log and play dead"

Vojin nods and tries to think quickly "I am unsure where the rest of those Mossflower Defenders are...abbey maybe, they will need to know of their mouse friend."

Patch says, "Well...that Rigel is here, some squirrel named Ironbark, he may be getting the mouse to the abbey....there is a couple otters here that's members, Dot and Dash..annoying if ask me think they are hares or sumthing.....""

A vixen comes into view "You have me too...may be unwise but"She removes the hood, its Rayen.

Vojin nods and blinks "Rayen...welcome back yeah we can use a fighter and if you still have em healer skills"

Patch jumps and taps a foot paw "When ya learn how ta sneak up on a beast...good grief lady!"

The vixen just glares and looks at Vojin afterwards "Why would I lose healer skills...one does not lose skills, they may just use them less"

Vojin sighs "Stop arguing, now lets see what we can do before we get trouble though my guess is not much....one of you find Marek, the other find Nightbreath..I will...ready what fighters and guards I can"

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer