Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-03 12:20:07 PM

The_Brony_Marek

A New Member For Mossflower_Defenders-Defenders Log

Marek was working on his sword moves. He had just finished a couple sword drill and had started a new one right after the former one was finished.

Edson walked only so close and watched the stoat from a fair distance away. He had on his grey traveling cloak, hood up for winter weather.

Marek looked over at the hedgehog as he finished a sword drill and walked over” May I help you and kindly take off the hood as I rather dislike not knowing to whom I am speaking to.”

Edson takes off the hood and speaks “I am Edson Lafort, a simple warrior and fighter and I have heard about your group of defenders of Mossflower and I have decided to join up if I may sir. I seek out the one know as Marek Redthorn”

Marek listens and lets the hedgehog finish before he replies “I am Marek, leader of The Mossflower Defenders. What skills do you have to offer this group Mr. Edson?”

Edson bows “I offer my skill with a war hammer, forged by a Blacksmith from the south by the name of Gary Waterstone, a wildcat but he is on the side of justice and honor, as am I. I also am good at maps and tracking. I know a little on healing of battle wounds and what plants are good or bad to use or eat when needed. I also am good at throwing daggers, but I prefer my war hammer”

Marek listens as the hedgehog speaks “You will have access to the training ground, a small pension, and one free meal at the tavern daily" He states “We recently saved some dibbuns from a small band of vermin beasts, the band was disposed of rather quickly”

Edson listens and takes it all in as he looks around “Nice training ground sir and one should always keep an eye out for trouble before any danger gets too deep to handle”

“I know all this Mr. Edson and trust me I do not plan to let Mossflower even have a chance to fall to some evil force, that is why I have this group to prevent this from happening”

Quade comes walking up munching on an apple “And Marek you are doing a fine job”

Edson nods a hello to the entering squirrel and offers a paw “I am Edson Lafort..Warrior and fighter and defender of the Mossflower Woods”

Marek narrows his eyes slightly at Quade “And where were you Mr. Quade doing the dibbun rescue? You didn’t seem to be of much help in the matter.”

Quade finishes his apple “I got the dibbuns to the safety of the abbey while the vermin band was distracted, the little ones are now safe and sound with the badger Oz”

Edson shakes his head “Any beast who harms or even takes a dibbun from their family should rot somewhere a slow death”

Marek archers an eyebrow at the hedgehog and then clears his throat “Welcome to Mossflower Defenders Mr. Edson. I hope to have a good deal of building done on the headquarters soon, so far there is the training grounds and a meeting room, soon a dining hall will be made and hopeing a hallway of rooms for group members to stay in.”

Quade just listens and goes to practice some with his sword on a practice dummy.

Edson nods once “Of course sir, sounds very good sir and thank ya for letting me join your fine group”

Marek watches Quade and turns back to the hedgehog “You are welcome Mr. Edson. If you will excuse me I need to check on some things in my tavern, good day” He then heads off to his tavern in Ferravale.

Board footer