Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 06:11:43 PM

Karth Riverbark

There Be Lizards Out Here-LP Log

===Yes its super short and may add onto it later if can, Scioto was kind enough to spoof some lizards for me and now my first role play with my fighter LP Hare Ewan ====

Ewan was up bright and early, he always was as he was a private in the Long Patrol and was out with a couple other hares on the western shore doing some fighting drills.   

The hare was being watched by some sand lizards, they blended in nicely with the surrounding sands of the shores and being close to sunset it was not as hot and muggy out.

Ewan has yet to see the lizards and so gets a little closer to them without knowing it

One lizard grins and then goes to leap at the hare, the other lizard goes to try and grab one of the other two hares training on the beach.

Ewan gasps and kicks out at the lizard and slices at its arm with his dirk. One of the other hares falls flat on their face but their buddy has a longbow with arrows and fires off an arrow killing one of the lizards right away, leaving just the two against three hares.   

The two lizards hiss and look at one another and seem to back off some, one gets brave and jumps at Ewan!   

Ewan is fairly skilled at moving quick but he barely ends up knocked down by the lizard and slices at the lizard while the other two hares take on the other lizard.   

The lizard is cut badly on the chest and staggers away pouring blood, the other lizard is easily killed by the other hares as the lone lizard hissses at three hares and then dives into the water and leaves, still wounded fairly bad.   

Ewan pants and looks at his fellow hares "I say chaps...maybe we should call it a night, we are late for dinner wot wot" The other two agree and they head inside for some good food and drink

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer