Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-29 08:20:56 PM

Karth Riverbark

Updates And Disscussions-Mossflower Defenders Log/ Fate of Marek TP

WHO:

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in the Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters- Leader for Mossflower Defenders

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Karth had waited, one time he was shooed out and now he slips in quietly and looks around before making his way over to where the badger is.

Xander looks over at Karth and nods, he is sitting up and has his shoulder blade bandaged up"Hey...Karth" He frowns "It's not as bad as it looks right?"

Karth shakes his head"Its...fine sir, healing I suppose."He is quiet, then again he was never one to shall feelings much.."Sir?"

Xander nods and "The shrew...she is ok right?"

Karth says, "She is..fine" The way he said fine is just...off.

Xander frowns "What...what happen Karth, tell me"

Karth frowns "It's...it can wait sir, after you recover as I have taken care of it, so no worries"

Xander says, "Karth..."Ok fine"I order you to tell me what happen, it is important"

Karth stays alert and blinks, then speaks "Ok...Misu and I was taking turns on patrol...she ran into the rat Patch, who was trying to get away from some Black Rose beasts, anyways the Black Rose killed ..Scotty and Pip sir" He grows quiet and "And...Chestnut sir. Scotty and Pip were on a patrol, they had seen some Black Rose beasts and...I am sorry...I shouldn't of let those two go alone as for Chestnut I didn't know he was out...sir...”

Xander listens and wishes it had not as he lays down and turns to the wall "Thank you...now please just go away, for a little bit I am tried and sore"

Karth nods and goes to the door and starts for the hallway .

Xander speaks "Karth..sorry and..it was not your fault, we cant know where everyone is at all times just need to be more careful, and new recruits need to be more careful as well"

Karth nods and turns back around "Should I do some recruiting then sir?"

Xander faces the otter "Yeah, that would be good Karth, We need more members and...not just cause of losing members I don't want anyone else to be sold..missing...or dead"

Karth says, "I know sir. Some members we do have are helping take on guard duties on the abbey wall, even if it has been mainly quiet lately, quiet isn't always a sign of peace finally coming""

Xander says, "I know I know" He sighs a little, he is tried "Talk later ok, you can...go now just keep me updated"

Karth nods "Yes..sir...sir?" He walks back over to see the badger has fallen asleep so he adjusts the covers and pillow a little and then heads on to the hall.

**A few hours later in Mossflower Woods ***

Misu was sitting by the stream, still very alert but didn't show too much just how alert she was.

Karth cleared his throat, he knew not to just walk up to her”Hello...Misu...doing ok?” His voice did sound a little concerned.

Misu snorted “I heard you coming Karth and what do you THINK” She glares at him “I found beasts...dead. Not something I enjoy and yet it most likely will happen, who know now..go...away”

Karth instead sits in front of her, “No” he says firmly “It is unwise to be alone after night has come.”

“I don't need protection trust me” Misu hissed at him, she poked at the fish she had just cooked and started to eat some.

Karth stayed quiet and then poke softly “I believe you, but maybe I don't wish to find dead beasts either.” He watched her “By the way sir Xander is awake and I have spoken to him,its been decided to try and recruit as we know full way the enemy is gathering friends “

Misu snorts and eats most of the fish and sits the rest down. She takes a sip of water”What ever not many join up when its possible there is...problems”

Karth just listens and nods “Yes but many are against slavers, they will fight for freedom and to protect others”

Misu nods after a while “If you say so...”She yawns and rubs her eyes, then snorts.

Karth chooses his words wisely “Your tried. You need sleep Misu..I can stay watch”

Misu just glared, yes she was tried and moody cause of it and just snorted” It brothers ya....then leave I'm ...fine”

Karth hides a small frown “No your not and...I would not want to leave and find you...”He clears his throat “I got rest at the abbey...sleep. I can wake you if vermin come, …..if its more than 1...”He can take out 1 vermin.

Misu stares at him and mutters something and then gives up and  lays down “Fine...what ever...make you happy.....” She is more tried than she looks as she lets herself fall asleep, it proof she trusts the other sea otter.

Karth takes off his cloak and drapes it over her carefully and leans back “It will....”He says simple toned and stays very alert for the rest of the night till morning when they both can head back to the abbey, or maybe Ferravale.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-06-29 08:28:03 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer