Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-27 12:33:34 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Plans Are Going Well-Dibbun Capture Role Play

=Short role play but important=

The woods are somewhere quiet except for some whimpering from a group of dibbuns, 15 of them. A couple moles, 2 otter dibbuns, 8 mice and a couple squirrels and one beaver is among them. Guarding them is a couple ferrets and a tall rat.

Bolt walks over and shakes his head “Watching these brats is annoying, I need some action, some excitement or something, this is boring”

A cloaked figure walks over, his voice muffled as it usually is “ Action would be bad just yet, we don’t want too much excitement to happen, they will be missing a couple days and then rescued, that’s the plan”

Bolt looks over “If ya say so boss, I don’t know though some sort of action sooner be nice and whats the point of just keeping these…dibbuns here a couple days and letting them be freed by those Defenders for?”

A couple mice dibbuns start crying and one mole hugs his knees to his chest, all of them are scared.

Tanya sniffs “Wanna go home…foot is ouchie!”

The cloaked figure walks over “Do be quiet little one, your be home when I say you are home and not before that”

Aira was flying in the air and scanning the area below for signs of lost dibbuns she had heard of.

Bolt smirks “Yeah when the boss says so, so in de mean time shut up!”

The shout caused a few dibbuns to whimper louder and start crying again, well they had been quiet for at least a little while.

The cloaked figure grumbles under his breath and just happens to look up, a frown forms ”Well this is not a good sign”

Aira circles and lands on a nearby tree looking at the source of the noise and makes a started sort of noise before quickly flying away!

Bolt follows his boss’s line of vision and sees the sea gull, he quickly selects an arrow and fires it towards the bird and if needed gives chase.

Rayen is coming to look for some of the horde beasts and seems in a foul mood, she stops and listens as she picks up some noise but can’t pinpoint where it is.

Aira quickly flies into the area and almost crashes into a tree when the arrow from Bolt’s longbow slices across her side, she flutters down and lands near the vixen.

Bolt catches up and comes to a halt” Don’t let that sea gull fly away it saw where the dibbuns are and the boss said no one can find them till he says so!”

Rayen glares at Bolt, but does look at the sea gull and blinks, “Your..your that one badger’s friend, the one Zinnia knows”

Aira nods “Yes I am…wait what does he mean by…you not letting me…”It dawns on the bird ”You work with them! You…you are bad….Sir Takeo needs to know of this” Despite her hurt side she can still fly and quickly manages to painfully get into the air and flies towards the abbey.

“Shoot it down!” Comes a call from the tree ”Now!”

Bolt frowns and looks towards the tree, he reaches and…finds he has no arrows, well he should get those back from the  arrow target earlier he was using, some old tree stump..ooppps

Rayen seems at first to just let the sea gull go and then quickly selects an arrow, she always has at least 3-4 in her quiver, and fires towards the sea gull, mainly aiming to bring it down and maybe place it in a temporary cage.

Aira side prevents her some flying to far, to quickly and the arrow hits her in the already injured side and buries it’s self deep into her, a soft gasp and she feels herself fall from the sky and land roughly on the ground, her injury is serious and the fall made it worse as she lays on a snow pile and shivers.

The cloaked figure walks up and looks down at the sea gull, he then glares at Bolt ”Always have arrows in your quiver or next time you  may suffer bad results of your failure”

Bolt looks down “It won’t happen again boss. I am sorry” He decides to head back to the dibbuns before anything else happens.

Rayen bends down and checks on the sea gull while the other two chat.

Aira tenses up at the fox’s touch and tries to edge away as she is afraid of the fox now.

The cloaked beast speaks “Rayen…finish the bird off, I can’t have anyone know where my temporary camp is just yet.”

Rayen looks to him ”But it might die anyways, we could always keep her in a cage and keep her captive”

“You said your loyal to me….now obey me” It’s a simple command and one that says obey or else.

Aira shivers a little as she speaks weakly “I…I won’t…tell who did this.”

Rayen frowns and  takes a deep breath as she pulls the arrow out of the sea gull, and places the arrow in her bag, she will get rid of it later. She takes another look at the sea gull and pulls out her dagger and makes a quick and knowing   fatal stab. She then stands and walks away “May want to move camp anyways” She says quietly “I know of a bit better location I can show you and then I am going to go home and have a nap” Yes sleep is needed, not that it will be a peaceful nap.

Aira feels the blade and then her world fades, as does her life.

The cloaked figure follows her, after seeing the new campsite he allows the vixen to leave before he goes to get the dibbuns and horde beasts guarding them to the new location, yes this area is much better and less likely to be found as quickly, not so open area as the last that was easily seen from the air, this place…isn’t easily seen from the air. So far so good goes his plans, this is only the beginning.

Board footer