Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-18 08:29:53 PM

oz

It an acquired taste -Ferravale Log

Quick little log where Patch speaks to Xander and gets him to try a new drink

==Ferravale Tavern ===

Xander made his way to Ferravale, with some extra help and slipped quietly into the tavern and sat down.

Patch grinned and walked over “Stripy....ya...ok pal?..Friend?”

Xander frowned at the rat “You...almost got me  killed a few days ago and you ask am I ok? Least it was not too bad...claw marks lucky not deep, few healing bruises on my neck...and oh yeah...had to have my shoulder put back into place and still have an bandage just under my left elbow”

Patch frowned and pulled the badger a drink and slid it over to him “Umm...s..sorry stripy, hey could have been worse, he could have had your head as a decoration....right?”

Xander rolled his eyes and went to taste the drink and after one sip he gasped and looked like he rather vomit it back up..”w..wot..tis...” He coughs.

Patch smiles “New drink...sort of like Fire and Ice but less..Ice...calls it Bloody Fire!.” He shrugs and drinks his “Its a...acquired taste  ..”

“Don;t think I WANT to acquire this taste...”Xander scoots the glass over and coughs. “Yeah...could of been headless...could of died....so heard you got kicked out of the abbey”

Patch downs his drink and gets the rest of Xander's “Yeah yea...they cant take a joke...what..”He chuckles “Sparklefur.......hee..Sparklefur was his blooming *rude word here * name.”

“What did you do Patch?” Xander asks and gets himself some tea, normal green tea and listens.

Patch fiddles with the mug, downs the drink and speaks “Just...guess certain language got repeated by a couple dibbuns, and then I told the one abbey Sister how she was freaking rude....and bossy and...well...next thing I know I am told ta leave...told hem to kiss me behind...and then I am throw...yes THROWN onto the road and told not to return anytime soon..or else...else what they gonna peace me ta death?”

Xander face palms and groans “Ok serious...any news on the Black Rose...they...they may of gotten another beast captive, I am unsure”

Patch shakes his head “Been quiet...who?”

“Tassel...member of the Mossflower Defenders..my group Patch” Xander sighs as he looks unsure of what to do and looks tried.

“So...beasts know your....here?” Patch asks sounding concern “Ya look like crap Stripy....get upstairs and...like sleep or something, I can let Marek know ya there...sure he wont care...too much”

Xander nods “Yeah..Uncle Oz knows and...Benar does, Krisha knows also as came here with Ferro and...told her might talk to you or,,Marek,or....or...”He sighs, an hour nap does not do wonders when you stay awake late with grumpy cub, then tend to a friend, oh and help clean up after dinner, then walk here ,,,ya. He stands and gets to the steps with a grunt.

Patch goes to offer help best he can” Easy Stripy...anyhow rest...yeah that's best...k?”

Xander nods and then gets to the room, well after the door is unlocked and ends up sleeping till past noon the next day.

Patch unlocks the room, then tells Marek of their guest and heads back down to tend to the tavern for the night, then lock up after closing time.

Last edited by oz (2018-06-19 07:22:08 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer