Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-13 07:11:46 PM

oz

Fix The Forge-Redwall Log

This happens in the Kitchen Yard, I spoofed Brother Howell and Sister Ginny

Who:
Brother Howell-Mouse brother in the order

Sister Ginny-Hedgehog and helps with dibbuns mainly

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale

Krisha-Future badger mother in training

Log:

Brother Howell was checking on the abbey forge, no one had skills to really fix it since it had been messing up off and off the past couple weeks. Lucky the abbey didn't use it too much, and it was small but good for the abbey. The abbey brother, a mouse, rubbed his burnt paw and frowned”Times like this I miss Brother Zork, he ...he knew how to keep this in working order.”

Krisha watched from a distance and walked over as she had been looking for Xander but not finding him near the potters wheel and kiln, “Everything alright?”

Brother Howell looked over and smiled “Just the forge...abbey makes its tools here, hinges and such.” He frowned “Its been messing up past couple weeks, and...so any hinges for the new door to the book binding room will have to wait I suppose”

“I can fix it...and my father can help. He is...maybe was...here for breakfast.” Krisha says quietly.

Brother Howell is quiet and smiles “Well...then I suppose you can see if he is interested in helping, I am sure the abbot be fine with it.”

Krisha nods and goes to find him, as well as get Northstar inside to the dibbun caretaker.

Some time passed and soon Ferro stood and stared at the small forge, he muttered something as he seemed to wander why he agreed to even do this. He kneeled down and checked a couple things on the forge and took a deep breath.

Krisha stood beside him “You....need help, I mean you most likely don't its just we haven't..done anything together in a long while father”

The abbey Brother stood nearby with Sister Ginny, “He's...a monitor and she called him..” Sister Ginny, a hedge maid,  nodded “Yeah I heard Brother Howell, tis fine.”

Ferro smiled “Yes help would be nice thanksssssssss” His smile still, creepy, “Get me...that...no that tool”He pointed to one of the tools to fix the forge, he also had his long claws that helped as well with tiny small parts.

Krisha found what was needed and sat nearby “I fixed the forge at Willowbark, it needed a lot more repair than this one did, someone had to find a part in the sea port nearby, took a week to fix, it was..right before I came home”

Ferro nodded “Thinness ssssshall only take half a day at mossssssst” He listened as she spoke and asked for a tool or wash cloth, a sip of water here and there.

Krisha had water for her and him, would give what was needed and spoke every so often as she smiled “I am glad you are here, I remember you would fix forges other places as we traveled place to place, and you even made one...smaller than this...remember and somehow made a ax for a beast who needed one “

Ferro nodded “I remember...I am sssssso very proud of you fer help Willowbark, you keep your sssssskillsssssss.”

Krisha smiled “I will...father.”She waited to a chance to hug him.

Ferro soon finished and then returned the hug as he did a couple more twists and turns, then a tap and stood. He soon had the forge going and stood back arms crossed and grinning.

Brother Howell and Sister Ginny walked over and smiled “Its fixed...thank you sir” Brother Howell said and placed a paw out slowly to shake.

Ferro nodded and shakes the paw “Your...welcome.”He then looked to Krisha “Soooooooooo.....when issssss dinner and they do know I am a vegateria  right?”

Krisha chuckles “Well they will find out here soon” The dinner bells started to sound as she smiled and led her father towards the abbey building “Or now”

Brother Howell and Sister Ginny just looked to one another, well a monitor that didn't eat meat....that was for sure different, they then followed the two inside for dinner.

Last edited by oz (2018-06-18 08:39:27 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer