Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-06 06:40:09 PM

oz

Patch Is a little Late with Info- Marek's Fate TP

Who:

Pstch-spy, tracker, annoying rat....tavern worker

Karth- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Some spoofs of novices, a couple hare dibbun spoofs...a couple random passing vermen spoofs

Log:

Patch waited a week before he managed to get time off his tavern job and then he did some other stuff for another week. Then he got himself in trouble with some beast he owed money too, like a lot of money but he luckily got it taken care of.....a week later. It had been 4 weeks since that rime in the tavern and now he decided to look for someone and tell someone.

Someone was watching the rat, he dislike any beast being all sneaky so he keep an eye on him from behind a tree.

Also in the area was a mess of thorn bushes, and crawling out of them was two hare dibbuns, dirt covered and torn tunics, some cuts and bruises. An area not too far away...was chaos basically.

Patch looked around “Tree...tree...”He then gasped and tripped over something and stood up to dust off and then screamed and quickly backed off and slammed into a tree backwards causing a bee hive to sway back and forth....and fall, sadly beside him and he screamed more and swatted at the angry bees.

From behind the tree the beast, now showing himself to be the sea otter Karth just rolled his eyes, He walked into the area and frowned “What...happen here?”

Two tiny voices giggled, “Rat us funny....” It was the two hare dibbuns, they then frowned as if unsure of strangers, but one was braver and went up to the sea otter “Me...hungy me and sissy losts and mommy and daddy no waking up”

Patch quickly found a muddy, slimy,...smelly puddle he jumped into, the bees buzzed around and left as he soon crawled out...three bee stings on his nose, couple on his arm and one on his leg.” There is problems...got ta get ta stripy,,,take me to stripy!”

Karth didn't need to check the dead hares, he knew as he took the two small hares away from the area and gave the rat a look that said..you best follow right now or else.

The two hare dibbuns went with Karth and looked at the rat ever so often, the brother hare  frowns “He smell yucky.” His sister seemed to agree “He need bath...he needs soap”

Patch followed as he disliked looks, and after a while he spoke, “One...it's this way...or something, some beast said he was there and I have no clue wot happen but may know a possible thing....slavers are around and boss man has a brother, did you know that? I did NOT and its very annoying....and....” He goes on and on.

A noise and movement elsewhere is most likely seen. But said noise makers do not see the hare dibbuns, sea otter or the rat and have yet to hear them...yet anyways.

Karth quickly covers the rat's mouth “Quit or I will get very annoyed, you do not want me annoyed . Who is bossman and whom is stripy?”

Patch mmmphs but stays quiet as the beasts pass and snorts, when he is able to speak...”Marek.....and Xander...k...happy?”

Karth nods and keeps an eye on the two hare dibbuns to stay close,”Sir Xander is at Brockhall but they are supposed to be heading back to Redwall in a day or two”

The dibbuns yawn. “Me feet hurt” “Me thristy...”....”Me needa go potty”

Patch frowns “No potty at a time like this kid......and this can't wait a day or two longer and I know where Brockhall is....” He soon gets them there but....yeah where is a knocker as he snorts.

Xander happen to seen them coming when he was exploring and came down to greet them “Patch...Karth....and oh dibbuns...ok what happen?” As this combo is just...yeah not something that would just happen.

Karth glares at the rat and looks to Xander “Sir...I am not sure, I do have a feeling a slaver or slavers are around....killed these dibbuns parents and maybe took some beasts. As for the rest....Patch can explain”

Patch nods “Marek has this brother....yeah a brother and the brother is like totally evil and rude...and he tried to blind every beast with light. Marek wants him dead, and the brother wants Marek dead....and I bet the brother is in charge of the slaves or maybe a co helper”

Xander listens and frowns. Concern shows up on his face “You need to report to Blisa unless already did and...Benar...maybe I don't know” He doesn't want to cause panic...” Ok...what do we know?”

Karth just listens and asks “Where should the dibbuns be?”

Patch also has like bee sting all over....well almost anyways his nose, arm and leg and some  cuts where he fell a couple times. “ Stripy look...If I knew much I would tell ya..this guy is bad news and sneaky and may be in league with the Black Rose but he is not the leader...a cat is but maybe he is her boss...I will try and find out and I don't know a for sure location just an idea...where Black Rose place is, not a for sure just....area....”

Xander listens and frowns as he looks at Patch, he is NOT taking Patch inside Brockhall he doesn't care, he does slip inside and then back out “Here...happy that to the bee stings or what ever that is....and the dibbuns can get a bath, a meal and be here as we are heading back in a day or two....I am sure Uncle Oz will be fine with them....he did take an almost 3 week break from Badger Mother duties...and I would hate to see them get hurt on the way anywhere else”

Karth nods and  manages to get the two hare dibbuns to go off with a couple novices and the dibbuns and novice head inside Brockhall.

Patch snorts “And what am I...hello injured here and they are bee...BEE STINGS....they attacked me and I could of DIED!”

Xander shakes his head “You didn't now please lower your noise level....Karth can make sure you get back to Ferravale ok and make sure you speak to Blisa and he will let me know if you did or not”

Karth nods and gives a yes for sure look at the rat and a nod to Xander “Yes sir....come Patch lets get you to the tavern or chieftains house...I am tried and need an ale...come one now don't have a lot of time “

Patch folds his arms over his chest and then decides not to argue and follows Karth on to Ferravale, this walk will likely be quiet....as the otter is a little scary and has sharp arrows and he just gets the feeling the otter dislikes him....then a lot dislike the rat what is new?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer