Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-18 11:22:10 AM

Karth Riverbark

Karth's New Look..Dibbun Style-Dibbun Roleplay

~~~~ By the pond and right after this log http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=685  ~~~~

who:

Karth Riverbark-me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Atvi- Dibbun Vole-Me- Dibbun and maybe part of D.A.B.

Spoofed dibbuns- By Gorvenalus

Spoofed abbey beasts by pond

~ ~ ~ LOG ~ ~ ~ ~

Karth not enjoying life at the time being, his paws were tied and he was in the pond getting a bath. Not that baths were not enjoyable, they were, but this was not....far from it s dibbuns were giving him a bath! He coughed and snorted out a bubble.

The dibbuns stared and then started laughing insanely at what happen. The dibbun in charge just sort of watched the action. The dibuns made sure the otter was nice and clean and then looked at one another "Whats now?"

Atvi smiled "We make him pretty member'?"He grinned and got out a pawfull of ribbons and smiled "Anyone else have stuff?"

Karth coughs and frowns "S..Stop...this is annoying you..your being pests!"

The dibbuns blink and one pulls out some sort of colored power "We cans put this on him"..."Oh brush his fur!"...The dibbuns giggle and set to work brushing his fur, one mouse dibbun braided some fur around his chin and by his ears. Another ties red yarn at the end of his tail.

Atvi hmmms and then runs off only to return with paste and flower violet and buttercup flower petals and spreads the paste on Karth's arms and legs and adds the flower petals in a nice line or two down the arms and legs.

Karth snorts as he is trapped, he sighs finally and just is silent, not like he can kick...well he could scream but he refuses to sink that low.

The dibbuns giggle more and tie ribbons of red and green in his fur, like all over! They then all step back and look at him as he lays on the shoreline"He needs....somethings else..."

Atvi seems to think and smiles "He needs a large bow around his waist!"

Karth frowns "No I do NOT" ok now he i getting a little moody.

One dibbun just crosses their arms "You being mean....you notta to be mean, we make you pretty"

Atvi just nods"Yeah..." He walks over and speaks to a rabbit dibbun who lets him have her long ribbon, its pink and it goes around Karth and is tied in the front as the vole dibbun smiles"There....we done"

The dibbuns all look at the now =pretty sea otter= and giggle, they then simply seem to lose interest and walk away, leaving him there paws tied behind his back...and with his nice new makeover look

Karth snorts "Get back here!!!" He then snorts and frowns as...wait his paws and feet are still tied, he is slightly wet from pond water though the sun is a good way to dry him and his outfit. But he has some longer fur in little braids...some ribbons and colored yarn all tied in his face, head, and tail fur. Some bows go down his tail, ribbons and yarn, bows of green,red,pink,yellow all over him. He also has purple and yellow flower petal are stuck along his arms and legs in perfect lines and that large pink ribbon tied around his chest! They even somehow managed to make his fur slightly sparkley. He sniffs and groans......and he smells like roses, violets and a hint of maybe honey. And there is.....the gathering crowd...stareing at him as he closes his eyes and just makes a silent wish he knows wont come true...that he could just disappear right now...this may end up the worse day of his life

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-05-19 12:08:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Karth's New Look..Dibbun Style-Dibbun Roleplay

Bahahaha! xD

Yes, Squirrelbabe just stood by and watched, then wandered away before they were finished with the makeover.  If you like, we can say that DoraRose came after the Dibbuns were gone and, after struggling to not laugh for a few minutes, untied Karth.  She then tracked down the Dibbuns and forced them to make him an apology card to give him later. 

I'm glad that you guys were able to finish the RP; it's really funny xD

#3 2018-05-19 08:41:45 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Karth's New Look..Dibbun Style-Dibbun Roleplay

Fine with me and then he told her he was going off to the woods and would be away few days

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#4 2018-05-31 12:11:50 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer