Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-29 08:38:25 AM

oz

Trust And Forgivness

** I spoofed one of the novice that tagged along for the trip ****

==This happen in BrockhALL OF COURSE===

Who:

A random Mouse Novice

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale

Krisha-Badger and Badgermother in training

Log:

The young novice was still very unsure of the monitor as she watched it, the mouse maid frowned as if she has decided and had, it was a bad idea for it to even be here.

Ferro had woken up for a little while and drifted back to sleep, now his eyes open again and he focuses on the room as he goes to slowly sit up as the dizziness and urge to throw up is gone, he does still have a slight headache but its not a crashing thunderous pounding one now.

Krisha notes the movement from the corner of her eye and quickly enters the room, “Father....be careful please” Her voice is concerned.

The mouse maid just sits there and then glaces at Krisha..”Umm...s....s...should I get anyone else?”

Ferro looks over at Krisha and frowns, “Krisha...I am fine...ssssssorry I was brought here..after.ssssssssome troublessssss in the woods..I sssssssshall go ssssssson”

Krisha raises a paw to the mouse “No tis fine”She goes over to hug the monitor “Father...it is I who should be sorry.Why was you in the woods?”

The mouse maid just nods “Umm...ok” She is still clearly unsure of the monitor but if Krisha and the others seem to trust him, well she can try to anyways “Umm...food or water?”

Ferro hugs her in return and smiles his not so great smile, it looks creepy but its a smile non the less.”Looking for you...I ssssshould of ssssstayed at Redwall....little longer and for feassssssst but I did not. I am ssssssorry I sssssem....that I am ssssssssso...ssssssssso unlikely to sssssssstay any one place too long, habitssssss maybe. Sssssssome do distrusssssst me..it doesssssssss hurt but expected alsssssssso.”

Krisha sighs and nods and glaces at the mouse “Yeah...some tea would be nice and some scones and Ferro will not harm you, trust me he is a friend to all good beasts and isn't like other monitors.”She hugs him again “Your forgiven....please forgive me for sounding so mean and telling you to just go home”

The mouse maid just nods and slowly heads out of the room to get some blueberry scones and tea, also water just in case.

Ferro just listens, he is some ways like other monitors in looks, fangs and claws and is strong but meat is totally off his diet and always was even when he was a hatching, its one thing that may him out of place with his tribe and refusal to harm others if there was no need to, he even released captives and was never caught doing so...till he released two badgers and a hedgehog once...the same badgers who gave thier life so Krisha could live, he adopted Krisha as his own and fleed his own tribe. I am glad your forgiving me” He adds “I forgive you alsssssso,Krisha. I wasssssss in the hot sssssssssun for a while....looking for where you ssssstayed. I was found by the hamsssssster healer who got Xander and another Defender to my aid....then I was taken here.”

Krisha nods “I am just glad you are ok. I don't want to ever lose you, ever..Abbot Benar said family could be here and your my father...your my family, the only one I had before I meet Xander and Oz.”

The mouse maid comes back in and hears some of what is said and manages a small smile and walks over sitting the tray of blueberry scones, rose tea, and some water, and also a little bit of cheese and crackers “Here...ummm I am interested in your story, if your willing to share If not its ok sir”

Ferro nods “Ferro...not ssssssir and prehapssssssss later...a ssssssstory to tell. Not all partsssssss are...happy onessssss but every ssssssstory has  some happy and sssssome sssssad”

Krisha nods “He can later after he eats and drinks and recovers some more”

The mouse maid nods and excuses herself as she is supposed to help with cleaning and then dinner.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer