Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-26 03:16:25 PM

oz

The monitor Awakens-Redwall lOg

I spoofed Northstar......

Later in day from http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1214#p1214

Who:

Northstar-Daughter of Xander and Krisha,Granddaughter to Ferro...a wee badger cub

Ximena - Healer from Mossflower Defenders

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale

Log:
Northstar was awake and learning to crawl and of course exploring around BrockHall, not to far from her mother whom had fallen asleep on one of the cots in the infirm here, there was only maybe 2-3 cots right now, more could be added if ever needed.

Ferro slowly came awake and blinked a couple times trying to focus on just where he was only remembering the afternoon early summer heat wave, feeling dizzy,ill and very very hot, and the hamster looking at him before he passed out and faint voices he may or may not know. His tail curled some and knocked over a mug that crashed to the floor off the table and broke.

The near by a hamster gasped and went from half asleep to fully awake seeing the monitor awake and slowly stood up looking to a doorway.

Northstar was already close to the cot with the monitor and bats at the tail as it touches the floor and giggles.

Ferro blinked and wrapped the tail around the small cub and pulls her to his chest where he lays her and focuses on her, he smiles and its not the best smile with fangs and such “Hello...weee one.ssssssssso happy to ssssssssssse you”

Ximena  is quick to get over there “No no....don't go near....the....oh” Yes she is afraid of Ferro, what? He is a monitor for crying out loud. “H..H..How are you feeling s...sir?”

Northstar does not seem worried, in fact she squeals happily and makes bubbles with her spit and smiles at the monitor snuggling close to him.

Ferro turns to the hamster “I...feel better...thankssssssss to you..missssssss......and I sssssshall not harm you...I promissssssssssse you. I am a friend...I do not eat beasts I am a vegetarian    in fact.” He smiles at the badger cub and back to the hamster “I wasssssss....looking for my daughter....without ressssting and sssssseking cool ssssshade from the heat....ssssssso my fault for being.......assssssssssssssss I wassssss...sssssssorry to of...ssssssssscared you.I am a friend to beassssts of good heart.”

Ximena  just gulps and listens “Vegetarian?..That's....different. My name is Ximena  I..I am a healer. I am part of the Mossflower Defenders. I...never been so close to a monitor before, or really seen one till now I was told they....well eat anything and everyone they see”

Northstar yawns and falls asleep on the monitor's chest.

Ferro nods as he listens “ssssssssome do...my tribe would have....yessssss but they are alll ssssslaine now. I left...they hunted me and my daughter Krisha after they....ssssslaine her parents, they caught her once after 7 ssssssseasons but I resssscued her after ½ a ssssseason and ssssssshe was ssssssssilent for almost 3 ssssssssseasons till she meet Xander and hissssssss friends, he helped her to recover...they are mates now and this is their daughter.....my granddaughter whom I would protect...alwaysssssssss”

Ximena  smiles “Well that's good to know and of course, any beast would protect family weather that family is blood related or adopted. I will let you rest now....good day and I will let Krisha and Xander know you woke up”

Last edited by oz (2018-05-27 10:35:53 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer