Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-21 11:12:03 AM

Leon

The Eggchick Needs Help-Redwall Log-Short log

Leon-Master Healer and Brother of Redwall Abbey
Thunderwing-Eagle
spoofed- Fastwing-Eagle

=====
Somewhere near clearing north of Abbey==
============

Leon was having one of those slow days and sometimes even the Master Healer would get bored at times. No one was hurt, so that was good and maybe one or two had a cold, also Caleb was doing better from his near drowning in ice water so all was well there. So Leon decided to take a walk.

Thunderwing was flying around, the bird wished that Spring would hurry up and come already as he was tired of all this snow, it needed to melt soon, and the sooner the better.

Leon made his way up the dirt road, he decided he could pay a visit to the infirmary of Ferravale and make sure their supplies was still in good order, he knew the Redwall infirmary was doing fairly well, they were low on a few things but not dangerous low yet and what they were low on could be found once Spring came. Though willow bark was easy to find most times of the year.

Thunderwing scanned the ground, when he seen Leon he dropped down and landed nearby “Friend Leon is you, you is okiekay?’

Leon slowly when he saw the bird’s shadow and about ran away, upon seeing the eagle he smiled and walked over “Not see you in a while Thunderwing, well since Zee’s death….you been ok??”

Thunderwing looked sad at the mention of Zee, then nodded “Thunderwing is fine….miss friend but is ok…Thunderwing back from Northlands…come visit abbey friends since Spring commingyessoon”

Leon listens to the bird and smiles “Yes it’s Spring soon, your other eagle friends doing ok?”

Thunderwing nods “Yes plenty okies they be. Thunderwing wants Spring soon so can get fishes”

Leon nods “Yes more fishes in the Spring I guess”

Another shadow looms and flies over to land nearby, it’s another eagle, Thunderwing right away knows who it is and the two talk before Thundewing looks worried and looks to Leon “Friend Leon know how help eggchicks? Eggchick get hurt by bad bird…bad bird got deads but egg chick needum help quickfast and fling faster…fast hour away…walk too too long”

Leon blinks, he tenses but trusts the eagle, it is a friend of Thunderwings right as he nods “I…yes I can help…but someone needs to let the abbey know I will be ok and not gone too long”

Thunderwing nods to agree, “Thunderwing tell….Fastwing gets friend Leon to eggchick plentyfast.”

Leon nods and lets the other bird take him to where he is needed, well so much for a slow day with nothing to do, he will have plenty to do for a few days most likely as he will stay a couple days and after that check on the eggchick every 2-3 days.

***OOC NOTE: ok Leon is only gone ICLY about 2 and a half days and then he gets back to the abbey, checks on the baby eagle off and on the next couple weeks till the mom bird is able to take over again.
OOCLY: Going to be offline till March 10th, or round there about….if longer will update . Had to go to the hospital after  an accident and hurt my leg fairly bad and also getting over Flu so yep IRL been fun….not.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-02-22 05:14:51 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer